White people on Sup Forums

Are there any actually white people on Sup Forums?

Couldn't find even one on #HWNDU

I'm here, so at least one

>swedes
>white

me

New York isn't Sup Forums, genius.

>american think he has the right to deem who is white

>that 1 polish CREW shill

Nope.

Although, if you are then there are.

New York City is only 33% non-hispanic white

Nice try Ahmed, you're not fooling anyone.

like the US Sup Forums is probably 60% white

> Jew calling Pole a shill

Top cuck

Im white and I was on the stream.

no.

>global liberal imperialism
My head is already dizzy from so much cognitive dissonance and supreme faggotry. How do they live with themselves?

>implying

Poland is Ashkenazi, not true Slav. They used to be in the millions in Poland.
95% of Poles have at least 5% Ashkenazi lineage.

95% of modern Poles are of at least partial Ashkenazi lineage.

POLAND IS THE ASHKENAZI HOMELAND

Sup Forums, and the internet in general, used to be vastly white. I mean 95%+ Most of you will be too young to remember, but it was much much better back then too.

As with everything else, non-whites follow white people and ruin it.

>mfw gooks helping us push our pro-white nationalist agenda

Forgot my face

We had at least 5 or so white people at HWNDU bowling meet up.

NYC is less than 30% white mate

>our
right

Bro fist.

White as snow

Considering you're in Poland you should be too

Pol is filled with indio spics and niggers. Come on now.

Poland BTFO

Wouldn't that make poles insanely smart since Ashkenazi Jews have high IQ?

Half of German inventors were actually Ashkenazi Jews

90s kid is white

>non-hispanic white population of NYC = 33%
>doesn't include all the (((whites))) that give Jew York it's name

>tfw shitskins are too dumb to realise that the majority of white posters here really do hate them

Is that what passes for white in America these days?

>new york city
>white

kek

Mozart was black

This dude is a madman. He cucked his autistic friend.

This

>POLAND IS THE ASHKENAZI HOMELAND

I guess, not anymore

the white ones are just bunch of autists with social anxiety (myself included) or have better things to do than go to some shitty stream just so they can get internet popularity.

I think HWNDU proved that we are more diverse and tolerant than SJWs

Those are tripfags in New York.

I come here to LARP as a white person.

Do you have evidence?

>norwegians
>white

are you fucking retarded? gentrification in the last 10 years has made new york more white than ever

It's good to live out your dreams every once in a while

Yeah, I'm Greek.

100% white

Well, all the guys I know that use Sup Forums think think they're white.

I'm back boys.

>As with everything else, non-whites follow white people and ruin it.

Also went to shit when women got involved

>Greek
>White

There are user, but they have been so utterly cucked by their Jewish masters that they are too afraid to show themseles in public, hence why non-anglo's from countries where (((they))) did not make up the ruling elite had the guts to front up and express their political views. FFS, just watch the video of Uncle Chang and consider that the only white males you saw in HWNDU were goy's chanting HWNDU.

>Jew York
>USA
>white

There is not a single person in New York, or America, that is by Sup Forums's definition, white.

Hey 4chad if you happen to be reading this thread I have something to say to you.
You better fucking treat Brittany right she is not just some fucktoy she is wife material.
I like probably 90% of this board would give my left nut just to be within 10 feet of her so you better not fuck this up.
If however you don't treat her right or hurt her in anyway I will book a one way ticket to NY and you will experience true pain
Peace out.

Can you prove it?

Kek, my parents are Cubans and I browse Sup Forums regularly. It may sound weird but I'd rather be around race critical whites who hold me to a standard than liberals who tell me I'm great even when I'm not. Plus I grew up around niggers and Sup Forums is one of the only places where people seem to realize niggers as a whole are dangerous and stupid.

There are probably a lot of non whites here since a lot of us have had to be lumped in with worthless niggers with this POC culture bullshit.

Also, I like that there are users on here who hold strong values because that shit is rare. I got a lot of shit for being extremely serious about only marrying within my culture so my kids can have a culture and I got shit from the left. I say that here and people praise me because it means I'm not interested in fucking white women.

Sup Forums is the best board on this site, there are probably quite a few non whites here.

Also, around the same time Trayvon Martin happened I had a Cuban friend of mine get murdered by niggers for being in the wrong neighborhood yet I see niggers and liberals going on about how outrageous it is that niggers can't walk around nice neighborhoods without being killed. Was fucking hilarious and sad.

tldr; I share more values with Sup Forums than I do anywhere else so I mud up your board.

le 67% man

this was 7 years ago

lets see your new stats

nazis watch out

There are literally black people in the Bronx doing crimes against white people because they fear, correctly, that white people are gonna take over that borough completely soon

maybe they should be worried about the Hispanics

>black people are dumb

wow you sure showed me

I'm Irish, English, Dutch, and Lithuanian. Light hair, blue eyes, pale skin.

Can someone tell me how the "house party" ended last night.
I went to bed around 2am, plaidman arrived and they were eating pizza.

Any video of the stream?

Less than that I'd bet

taking a little longer to look at the stats, it looks like niggers were the ones that invaded the Bronx and now Hispanics are taking it over

get fucked

Evidence?

Does LARPing as white count?

that was a parody post of another post on reddit. it's sarcasm ya dip

My father had to get himself, my mother, sister, and I tested for his m.c., the results worked for them. Or do you mean my features?

>Niggers committing crimes against whites
>Proves anything

Niggers could be 99% of the population and they would still attack whitey kek. If their are any niggers in your area they will attack whitey. Like the other user said, Bronx is becoming hispanic, not white.

Niggers just attack whites because niggers are jealous of white people. It's not a secret.

It ended with Jackie sleeping next to that dude with the goatee.

Yes, I meant features

true. some one horse town in Nowhere, AK is the true representation of this weeb board

Are you guys even white nationalist? Frankly I'm not white nationalist so I am okay with you not being white nationalist. Yeah yeah that's gonna piss some of you off and you will call me a jew cuck or some shit.

Keep asking this question every day, it'll never get old!

Eh, fuck it

These niggers admitted to the police the reason they attacked was because whites are taking over formerly black areas of new york

Holy shit how do you not know about that?

Prove it

May be very much true and it still won't change the fact that Poles are the group with highest rate of haplotype R1a (balto-slavic) population lineage in Europe. We're pretty much the most slavic slavs so you can go jump on a dick, jewshill.

why the square face?

Now it's confirmed, you are actually real white person, with blue eyes and light skin

Sup Forums doesn't see me as white but Im gonna look good when the US gets down to

Blue eyes and presumably relatively light skin (hard to be sure in the light), confirmed, though unless your eyebrows are of different color than the rest of your hair, that hair is not very light to me. Still makes you a white person, though.

I'm not saying that isn't happening but niggers will use all the excuses they can to defend them attacking whites.

All you are proving is niggers are too stupid to understand whites aren't the ones replacing them. Whites are just making the neighborhoods safer while the hispanics push them out. Either way, whites living in the Bronx are mostly hipster liberals and young jews so let the niggers have open season on them kek.

The niggers are literally doing us a favor.

I remember the "no niggers and women are on the internet" rule. Even 10 years ago it was better.

So dark eyes with black hair and very light skin wouldn't be white?

I like name of your country Monte|negro

Light brown*, my apologies.

"there are no womans at internet" rule, only apply if you avoid ultra massive sites like facebook, twitter, youtube

Some say its because womans are more social, but where you draw the line? Are phone calls ok? And letters? Smoke messages?

I'd still call it white, it's just that he said light hair before correcting himself - implying blonde - so I've called him out on that bit.

i'd accept this ridicule from anyone OTHER than the inbred anglos found in your shithole island. have you taken a good look at yourself? the people around you? the uk is full of goofy looking pasty gremlins

reminder that 90s kid secretly wants to be female and only spouts right wing rhetoric because he is confused inside

i'm white as hell and southern as hell. it's funny all the people talking about hiding power levels and shit. when I hang out with my buds the conversation always turns into "i fucking hate niggers, jews, and muslims" at some point. I don't even have to bring it up.

Guess Milo was right. Sup Forums really is nothing but people saying that they want to gas non-whites as a joke.

Anyone in this thread want to admit that they do it to fit in or just to be edgy?

You're projecting. I won't comment on goofyness of anglos, but he makes a decent point - you really shouldn't give him shit.

>Sup Forums really is nothing but people saying that they want to gas non-whites as a joke.
Where do you get that shit from? Even as a meme it's not that common here. You're new here?

I was only kidding, 90s kid is a cool guy.

He did admit he wanted to be female when he was a kid though

90s guy doesn't seem genuine. I bet he just did it to try to fuck britt. I give em a month or two at most.

Can you prove it?

>pro-white
it's more of a senses of altruism, think of it this way
Asians wouldn't want to be oppressed, so why would they want others be oppressed
there are whites who pushed equal rights for blacks, but didn't want blacks to be more than that