Its finally hitting the big media: donald trump is seriously mentally ill and no one in the media is calling him out...

its finally hitting the big media: donald trump is seriously mentally ill and no one in the media is calling him out for his instability

money.cnn.com/2017/02/12/media/andrew-sullivan-donald-trump-mental-health/

Other urls found in this thread:

gatestoneinstitute.org/8663/germany-migrants-rape
gallup.com/poll/203834/americans-world-standing-worst-decade.aspx?g_source=Politics&g_medium=newsfeed&g_campaign=tiles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, no one in the media calls Trump out for anything. They love him!!

>cnn
Fake news. Move on.

>@Reliablesources
lol

>no one in the media
>cnn.com

>Pozzed faggot calls Trump mentally unstable

wow this changes everything we need a do over on the election

im #kookooforkasich now

no, they are putting on kid gloves around his mental illness. hes assumed to be a flawed but acceptable player, who is doing things that liberals dont like, but, hey, its the republicans in charge so they get what they want. thats a false narrative. we elected a madman and he should be locked up at trump tower. and im not being silly.

he looks familiar

dismiss this all you want, your leader is batshit crazy, i have known this for about a year, im a psychiatric social worker, and he is a really horrible narcissist, its not treatable or curable and he should never be given any responsibility for anything important.

Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.[3]

blow it out your ass faggot LMAO

People who knew Nixon from before he was elected knew he was not there in the head. Trump might be a fruitcake. The job has a lot of pressure.

GTFO of here with your fake news bullshit. We had to sit back and watch Obama fuck America at every turn for eight years. Now its our turn to put out some of the fires. He is our democratically elected president. Get the fuck over it.

I'd rather live in Trump's reality than in the current one tbhfampai

Sullivan is a queer bumdriller, he should know about mental illness

America will survive the orange dipshit. It is going to be fun to watch his fuckups for a few years though.

>Trump is a narcissist!!!!

Holy shit stop the fucking presses.

there's no way Ben Garrison didn't make this one

Or he's a New Yorker businessman who has repeatedly said in the past and in his books that he likes using feigned unpredictability as leverage.

Reminder that in Soviet Russia they would label political opposition crazy then send them off to the Gulag.

fake news belongs on page 10

off you go

>psychiatry
I think you're projecting.

>@RELIABLESOURCES
>CNN 8:21 AM PT - RELIABLE SOURCES

Projecting: the post.

Have you seen his "handshakes"? Wew...

There's no business like shoah business..

Why would the anti-Trump mainstream media put kid gloves around his mental illness? Seems counterproductive.

>I had the biggest inaugural dick size ever, except I didn't
>Obama secretly loves me, except he probably hates me
>alternative facts, except they're made up
>I don't even know Putin, except I do
>Mexicans will pay for the wall, except they won't
>so called judges, except for them being real judges
>I'll run this like a business, except I can't
>I will replace ACA with something better, except I won't
>I know more than all the generals, except I don't
>massive voter fraud, except for there is no evidence for it
>do I need to go on, except I don't

And that's what, three weeks in :^D

One reason I consider this article bullshit (well, its CNN after all) is that they discount the voter fraud claims as delusional. I really hope he persues an investigation, Im pretty confident it would yeild some remarkable results

THEY JUST WONT QUIT

Watch as they keep their vicious attacks on Trump until one of them folds or is blown to pieces.

Politics are now better entertainment than their shit media.

oh no, a narcissist working for the american people instead of a stuttering idiot

Every President, business leader, or high performing athlete is a narcissist, it's the only way to get to the top. Some hide it better than others.

>I'll lock Hillary up, except I won't

>I tried to twist Trumps words, but I couldn't

Nice try kiddo.
Obama did the same exact thing you describe.
You must be one of the mentally ill trying to find someone to pin it on.

It's even more mentally ill to come here to bait. Are you atleast getting paid? If not: full retard.

dismiss it all you want, progressives are done for and the entire country aside from your cohorts has turned against you

>Obama did the same and that makes it okay, except it won't

>You must be one of the mentally ill trying to find someone to pin it on.
Uh, sure, laughing stock of the world :^)

This is the cycle I see

Bill Maher: floats some random shit to see what makes sense
Sunday: start the sunday morning push for the week's narrative
Monday: BIG TRUMP NEWS
Tue - Wed: Regurgitate
Thur - Fri: React to Trump based on /pol feedback
sat: SNL recaps all this shit in a (hillarious) format
Rinse and repeat

Are they this fucking lazy?

Just so you know that Andrew guy is a massive faggot. A real faggot, not just an internet faggot.

This is how easy it is for the media to completely BTFO trumpkins LOL

Does that threaten your sexuality?

>I love the intelligence community, except for last week when I said the intelligence community is behaving like Nazi Gestapo

Trump is a nut job. You guys are fucked for a few years.

Hey you wannebe linksunten.indymedia faggot:
you're just coming here to to bait and insult, nothing better to do, mh? Your life must be pretty hilarious. I bet your mom just made you a butterbrot and now you're slamming the keys feeling like an edgelord, right?

Do me a favor: go to the bathroom (if you're capable to leave your seat), look in the mirror and ask that failure you see: do I really deserve to be alive?

how long until trump suicides on a livestream

>people that disagree with me and put me in a cuckshed are mentally ill
>why the fuck do all Drumfkins oppose mental health checks for purchasing firearms? its common sense gun laws.

(((((((((((((CNN)))))))))))))))))) people. If you had any doubt that (((they))) are real, look no further.

I'm stating that Obama did the same, and Trump didn't.
Your English comprehension is poor.

Keep projecting, rape capital of Europe.
gatestoneinstitute.org/8663/germany-migrants-rape
It's gotta be pathetic being such a cuck while your women get raped, and all you can do is troll and shitpost.
Whatever, when Germany becomes a failed state -- we'll be there to pick you up.

Okay, you're that :^) from the mosque guy thread.

You should've already killed yourself, you worthless cunt.

The answer is: I prefer Knäcke.

>autism intensifies

#Kookooforkasich

kek

The surest sigh of mental instability is that trump is obsessed to fulfil electoral promises.

>CNN

>social worker
lmao
the most retarded of "professions"
you are a professional cuck

>the mosque guy thread
I don't remember, be a good lad and jog my memory :^)

So when do we coax the left into eating this faggot alive because he's saying that the mentally ill are unstable?

>germany
Opinion discarded m8 lol

"Sources say" that OP fucks trannies in the dumpster behind Starbucks. There you go OP I just used the same level of journalistic investigation that CNN does.

Notice most Jews are Psychiatrists?

>JUDEN DETECTED

The Social Construction of Reality is a 1966 book about the sociology of knowledge by Peter L. Berger and Thomas Luckmann.

Berger and Luckmann introduced the term "social construction" into the social sciences and were strongly influenced by the work of Alfred Schütz. Their central concept is that people and groups interacting in a social system create, over time, concepts or mental representations of each others' actions, and that these concepts eventually become habituated into reciprocal roles played by the actors in relation to each other. When these roles are made available to other members of society to enter into and play out, the reciprocal interactions are said to be institutionalized. In the process, meaning is embedded in society. Knowledge and people's conceptions (and beliefs) of what reality is become embedded in the institutional fabric of society. Reality is therefore said to be socially constructed.

WTF I want to impeach him now

>Trump, leader of the free world, has a mental illness because he disagrees with me
>Tranies who butcher their genetalia and have the highest suicide rate of any group, are not

kys you stupid nigger

This board must be a fascinating pit of all sorts of crazy to you :^)

be a good lad and kys

Not believing the propaganda forced on children in public schools and through the media is now labeled as mental illness?

>@reliablesources
LOL

CNN is trying to bait people to shoot at them. Don't fall for the bait, let them fall into total obscurity.

gallup.com/poll/203834/americans-world-standing-worst-decade.aspx?g_source=Politics&g_medium=newsfeed&g_campaign=tiles

>...yet... you... burgers... elected... this... dangerous... orange... tard... to... within... 6feet... of... buttons... that... launch... nukes!

Oh, usa. You lol us long time.

>Good goy level
Nice

On the rails with the other animu fags

>no one in the media is calling him out

Except major outlets publish at least three stories per day specifically to to make him look bad.

Fuck off with your fake news.

Even Cracked must have at least four trump story every week.

>can't get stump trump on anything else, not even a slanderous piss party story
>resort to calling him mentally ill

At what point do you give up?

So Nosferatu is a guy called Rosenberg.
Wonder if we can kill it with sunlight.

>kid gloves

lol the week before the election the media materialized 12 womem who accused him of rape.

>psychiatric social worker
>social worker
so completely devoid of qualifications then?

If Trump really is unstable then hopefully he'll drone strike CNN before getting impeached.

This guy gets it.

For a psychiatrist OP doesn't seem to know very much about the person he is psychoanalysing.

>>>running for an office that concentrates 1/3 of the political power in the richest nation on Earth in the hand of a single individual
>>>the president individually wields as much power as the entire legislatve system and the entire judicial system
>>>Commander in Fucking Chief, and essentially Supereme Emperor in time of war.
>>>previous people who took this office MUST have been all meek and humble

I think I spotted a few issues with your reasoning.
Eat shit.

Folks, I'm going to corroborate this. I have spoken with several psychiatrists about Donald Trump. All four of them vehemently oppose the idea that he is not mentally ill. They find him to be incredibly narcissistic. If you look at all the tendencies of literal Narcissistic Personality Disorder, he exhibits essentially all of the symptoms in spades.

Now, I need to be clear: I'm a big supporter of the current Presidency. You can think he's a narcissist and also think his actions and direction are necessary for the country.

Donald Trump is mentally ill. He punched his music teacher in the face in early grade school (by his own admission), he seeks to fill his father's shoes because he has a severe persecution complex, and he cannot trust anyone because of this history. He's been quoted on the record as saying he's "tired" of marriage, hence the mean ways he's handled Melania on-camera (Why does she avoid him and why does he force her to speak, comment on him when she clearly wants no such spotlight?).

Trump is a master manipulator because of the psychosis he's weathered over the course of his life. Just look at how he shakes Gorsuch and Abe's hands -- everything he does is to establish control, even if it gets absurd.

There is a lot of positive to be had with this kind of person, like with LBJ. Yet LBJ was more direct and more honest about his sheer hatred of some people. Trump's persecution complex makes him less stable than LBJ, and he is a risk more than an asset in times of great foreign catastrophe. He is an asset more than a risk in times of specific domestic problems.

Since when did Trump get elected to running China?
Richest nation?
Bankrupt usa?

Kek... kek... kek...

Thanks for the pasta.

It's not, dickhead.

Luckily, Trump is going to be assassinated before his first year is over.

The NSA/CIA/FBI just defrosted two Oswalds from the Vault.

They got it covered...

>pretending this isn't bait

Is it ethical to diagnosis people with mental illness that you have never actually met

Then you're a retard for believing narcissism is a real mental disorder and not a trait that is required to reach the top level of any field. It's either a product of success or a prerequisite for it. Either way, there's a strong correlation. Some successful people hide it better than others, but it's there with every successful person.

This much I understand, but a sheer incapacity to handle criticism constructively *is* a mental disorder in the sense that it is counter-productive to success.

I have to disagree. I paid six psychiatrists and they assured me that Donald j. Trump was sound of mind.

Now, I need to be clear: I'm a big supporter of Hillary, but even our local Haitian voodoo master assured us he could do nothing against Trump magical protection. That's after we gave him four chickens and sacrificed Cracka the Albinos.

We're doomed. Please send your albinos here since we need more magick power to defeat satan spawn.

What's the DSM code for "incapacity to handle criticism"

This is true. 17 intelligence agencies have confirmed this. No one can dispute this further.

I hope so. Pence will unleash the powers of hell on the leftists. Count on Obama, Hillary, Soros, Pelosi, Waters, Lynch, and other top libs to be implicated, and face a firing squad. Thousands of others will be rounded up and killed as well. We are waiting for an excuse to use some extreme measures against the leftists. Go ahead. Make our day.

CNN: Incapable of accepting the results of the presidential election

>CNN

FUCK THE MEDIA

u really should kill yourself

post archive links you faggot
>saged

301.81, a necessary trait of NPD.

F60.81 is more modern. Inability to handle criticism falls under DSM traits and is a diagnosis criterion.

>diagnosing a public persona

WEW!