Molymeme and Peterson

The architecture of belief

youtube.com/watch?v=HcEJr8h_yGM

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwrpx-4dItY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ixc9i1G7eew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hi stefan. It's literally you. You just posted this. You should make a video about (((them))).

Probably not, I know he has unpaid interns that post things on social media though. Wouldn't be surprised.

post rare petersons

It's the original image for the thumbnail.

You betcha it's Molyneux himself.

Go away Stefan and read the rules
>11.Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

>meta hero

why does peterson look so unhealthy bros

Being that woke takes its toll. He's literally a prophet of Kek.

He has depression.

Yes I am Stefan Molyneaux.

Original thumbnail is proof.

Ask me anything /pol

He's dying of cancer I think.

I am slowly naming the Jew.

Have you been following my videos? I have named them multiple times in the last year.

I noticed, senpai.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwrpx-4dItY

I would love to talk to you some time, I think we would get in a interesting talk

is Jordan Peterson the result, when one overdoses on the redpill ?

Where were you for the great meme battle of our time?

Yes I have noticed, you've been neatly covert about it.

How's the video on the rise of Nazism going?

You seem to have come around that "small government vs big government" is a tangential issue in the face of invasion.

Do you even care about anarchy/libertarianism anymore? I can't imagine you'd just totally let it go like that, you must have some emotional attachment to it still.

The plan is to keep being covert about it and leaving no doubt to my listeners who is truly at fault

I am working on some very interesting projects in 2017 and have some incredible interviews coming up in the near future.

Thank you for all your support and I hope you are all doing well.

PRAISE

I can't stand molymeme, his cultish way of speaking and his ancap politics trigger me too much.

How was the conversation? Did he say anything retarded and did Peterson challenge him on it?

Based on the conversation so far they would both agree you are projecting your lack on conscientiousness and fear of being a a gullible retard. So, pretty good so far. They seem to get along pretty well.

Is this the first INterview partner of Molymeme who actually challenges his view?

I want to know if you are saving bitcoin

I have come to the conclusion that the time for arguments may have passed. There are some people that are so indoctrinated that they just cannot be reached.

I have been painfully transitioning to the authoritarian right as hard as that has been.

You can literally see the pain on my face in some of my videos and the transformation that I have been making over the last decade when I come to these conclusions based on trying to be intellectually and philosophically honest.

49 minutes in, Peterson has been talking for 42 of them.
No challenge so far.

MAKE THE PEPE GESTURE IN YOUR NEXT VIDEO TO CONFIRM, YOU HAVE VISITED POL

Nigger give us a shout out during the next Call in show or I drop my donations to your channel!

help us in this general lads

I think this is one of the first Molymeme episodes where I have seen a guest take so much control of the show. There were times where Stefan tried to interject, but even he was mesmerized by Jordan's oratory skills to the point where it made him vouch to listen instead.

I try to be animated in my videos to keep it interesting and entertaining. It seems to work considering the following I have managed to obtain.

I only do these videos as what I felt as my duty to mankind and to try as best I can to make the world my daughter will live in a better place.

A decade ago I saw the way things where going and felt I had to do something and use what little power I had to fight for good against the evils of our world.

Yes I do recieve funding from individual fans but it only amounts to between $6-10k a month.

We will be investing in improving our production and hosting a regular live show in the future with live guests as a direct result of the donations that we receive for freedomain radio.

>live show
>live guests

You should call it The Molyneux Trials

Severe depression

He's only just recovering from a bout of bad health from mid-late December.

Jordan Peterson is a man that can see much farther than I.

or maybe just fucking stress because of battling SJW Justice system in Canada?

>the problem is multi-dimensional

redpills gestalt

2 canadian losers desperately looking for attention

absolutely fucking pathetic

Why do you guys like Jordan Peterson? He's just "Jungian Archetypes 101".

His battling with SJW systems has blackpilled him and with the rise of political violence in the US he's probably depressed over the future for human morality

This video
youtube.com/watch?v=Ixc9i1G7eew
cemented his reputation as the prophet of Kek. He wore a silly frog hat while saying people keep telling him he sounds like Kermit the frog and made a lewd Kek comment, then he made that video.

because he can articulate those ideas well enough that a lot of people understand what he's saying

SORT OUT YOUR ARGUMENT

kek

timestamp or gtfo leaf

Thanks for doing what you do. This world sadly lacks people making arguments for their beliefs.

He stood up to political correctness and lost his job.
Only Canadian with functioning balls.

Is Jordan Peterson jewish? He looks very jewish to me.

I'm prefer to see Millennial Woes and Peterson, desu.

It would be interesting to see what happens when they agree completely on tradition and the danger of nihilism, but come to different conclusions on race.

Molly is completely out classed, look how his face has dropped. He's feeling beta.

>Being at the bottom of the dominance hierarchy is no joke.

Well yeah, but since you are swedish your point is moot.

He might actually slowly become depressed due to the enormous strain this has taken on him personally and it could argued that it also has damaged his view of the future, which could make him depressed or make him seem a bit depressed.

Millennial Woes is nothing special after the summer of 2015. That extremely highly articulate way of handling thoughts upon thoughts is just gone and there's no bringing it back.

Watching your discussion with Peterson right now. Truly engaging. Thank you for your hard work.

>molymeme shills himself on Sup Forums
seems too possible to rule out

nah that's a standard face of him when he's "debating"

Watch his recent video "They want to divide us", at the end he hints at (((something))).

Link that he lost his job? All I'm saying is that he was going to.

Did you watch his latest video?

He made a good point about the preservation of traditions providing a connection to history that is too convoluted to articulate through other means.

post nudes faggot

Don't listen to that jackass, you are my favorite person to listen to right now, and have given me more redpills then anything else. I'm going to call into your show soon hopefully. I have a theory on genetic whites conceding so much ground before turning brutal, and many other things I'd like to talk about.

thank you stephan, your influence over the years really helped structure my chaotic mind.

What is the end game of the left?

Seems to me like either total human enslavement, or total human extinction.

Oh shit! Molyneaux's intern got integers!

The way how Peterson talks reminds me a bit of Styx

Kek

>people actually believing this is molymeme

holy moly what a surprise
fap canceled, wathing it now

Both, the first leading to the second

No, the image code is from a facebook page download.

I really, really like this picture. Mind if I save it, friend?

Painful transition when you're ancap and think everyone is the same in that they'll in the majority, generally abide by the rules...then you find out about tribal loyalties and IQ and realize it's just flat out unrealistic. One person standing alone against a horde will parish.

When you are the top of the dominance herarchy and bitches keep lining up

The stated end is total equality of all groups, though many of them accept this isn't possible and they only want to get as close as possible.

The actual end is the left eating itself. Nothing can ever disrupt the hierarchy of oppression, so progressivism is just going to devolve into a complete black supremacy group that will not affiliate with whites at all, at which point it loses relevance.

You don't seem to listen to his interviews.

Moly has around four types of videos:
1: call in shows. A varied and wild format where he can and will intellectually bully some hostile callers. Which is fine since they're hostile and you can hear it in their tone and attitude.
2: interview shows. A format where the guest is given a lot of time to speak with Moly only asking pointed questions with the occasional quip, and the occasional pushback. Overall though, he allows the guest to talk, because they're his guest.
3: "the truth about", which are extremely focused on facts. Long and sometimes boring, but neccessary.
4: "what pisses me off about", more emotional format where he rages against stuff and gets on a soapbox for a while about a particular subject or event. Typically 1 day before a "truth about" episode comes out.

Point is, him giving Peterson the right to talk isn't atypical in an interview episode. I like that he gives them the time to talk.

Save it, it's all yours my friend

Illuminatism, where the distinction between elite and underclass make them in practice different species.

Creation of morally, ethnically, culturally indistinct lower masses held in perpetual distraction, fed histrionic moral messages by a military-entertainment complex.

I agree. Thanks for the quick rundown.

Why are you bald m8 ? Get some surgery or apply some lotion m8

cool

He really knows where his towel is.

At 49 minutes Peterson actually claims the lampshade myth.

he didn't claim that it actually happened, he claimed that it would be evil to do so

>bald egomaniac shits all over himself in the presence of divine demi-god

>tfw ur resentful and it makes jordan senpai sad

beautiful video
a
l
s
o
checked

cool vid, they touch lots of interesting things. i´m only halfway though but molly doesn't seem a walking meme at all