Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=12vh55_1ul8
youtube.com/watch?v=3jndGFuulek
youtube.com/watch?v=iChPRQCVLio
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump for swedcucks

>meanwhile

Sweden explain yourself

Leave it to Sweden when it comes to outcucking the rest of Western Civilization.

Ileri demokrasi Isvec iste...

they got asked how it felt to be forced to wear a burqa when they sit in a feminst goverment and they said if they could choose they wouldn't wear it but it's the law.

they didnt open their ass completley

story? is this just how women dress every day in Sweden?

WTF is this timeline anymore

I have a burning hatred for Sweden.

To think back in wc3 dota days I wanted to move there.

>implying head scarves aren't a symbol of female empowerment

youtube.com/watch?v=12vh55_1ul8

all feminazi's but will wear a veil for that guy, sweden loves sucking muslim cock

can't you see the ayotollah? it's in iran and its the law

the law of what?
rights for cuckolding?

>they got asked how it felt to be forced to wear a burqa when they sit in a feminst goverment and they said if they could choose they wouldn't wear it but it's the law.
It's the law for diplomats and officials from other countries to obey them?
This reminds me of Obama's cuckery of bowing down and kissing the Saudi King's hand. It should be common courtesy to see the representatives of other countries as equals. When the president bows down to a king, the US bow down to that king.

Well isn't it literally illegal to not cover up women in Iran? What the hell are they supposed to do exactly according to you?

I'm starting to think that a nuke would be better used in Sweden than in the middle east.

What timeline am I even in?

wow

Not visiting Iran, if they are forcing the representatives of other sovereign countries to get cucked

this is what happens when feminism goes mainstream. it destroys itself.

it's in Iran

We need a new government

>Sweden then
Nah, it was us Finns that did the fighting for them. We have been their spine since the beginning and still are, seeing as we have to defend two countries with one army.

Forced to wear in Iran. Though I believe there was one based diplomat that refused.

Implying I even care anymore.

MOMMY YOUR LEGS ARE SO PRETTY

ah, ok
that makes sense then.

How the fuck did you elect a feminist parliament?

Such strong and empowered women. Truly an inspiration to all women by submitting to the will of Allah.

Here is a program with a famed Norwegian radical feminist and SJW: youtube.com/watch?v=3jndGFuulek

She is told that she is interviewed by an Arabic TV channel, but the viewers need her to be more modest

Notice how happy and comfortable she is to submit to brown cock

>hair showing
fucking kuffar, man

how many refugees did you guys import? I never hear much about finland

Ahhh yes Sven... I see the Islamic take-over is going swimmingly?

*government. Fuck if I know. People however seem to understand that the government is shit. Hopfully the won't win the next election

FUCKING SWEEDS.

Seriously, I admire your culture for a lot of things (Am european living in America).

But you must take action! STOP SLEEPING! Go throw a grenade at Molmo

>be ultrakikefeminist
>visit countries where they opress you
????????

It's so tolerant !

Why we all can't be like Sweden ?

I'm not sure about numbers now, it was like under 5% compared to Sweden during 2015-2016. Also a lot of them returned voluntarily because weather sucks and it's dark.
We're still cucked but so is whole west, including North America.

never thought I'd have impure thoughts about Theresa May tbqh

even i get mad about swedes being this """tolerant""" and i usually enjoy westerns getting cucked. i'd be hypermad if i was a swedish.

i still remember sweden was literally the best country to live in planet.

>Sweden
>Ever been vikings
Stop this meme, I know it's hard to keep the scandinavian countries apart but try to educate

holy shit

I hope so, buddy. The memes are getting painful.

I know. We need to throw out the sandniggers before everything gets completely fucked
It isent opression if done by muslims, acording to feminists
Maby Erdogan should stop to support IS so that the sandniggers can move back
It fucking is

>majority of swedes are okay with this

Since when do foreign laws apply to dignitaries?

Hell, the worst you can do to a foreign dignitary is make them a persona non grata, even if they kill someone.

>blaming erdoğan instead of your government

you guys are good people but truly so naive or some shit. anyway a coup is the only way to save your country.

Femi wut

very true. I don't see things going well considering the fact that a TEMPORARY ban on immigration for only 7 countries made America ape out. save yourselves while you can. the US is a lost cause.

That's right, buy guns and start praying Odin and do what you have to do but hurry!!!

ok

I know the only real way to save Sweden is a coup, but I dout it will ever happen. What could help is if the shit in the middleast stoped so som of the sandniggers can go back
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OFF
We need a racewar

IS THIS REALITY?

>majority of westerners are okay with this

even peace in middle east happens -which won't- they won't go back m8. why would they leave sweden and go back to their sandhuts?

if i were you i would form a political movement that doesn't seem nazi or something, but just want to deport refugees, and keep giving small speeches left and right and using swedish forums etc to make my voice heard. maybe im too delusional but dunno.

anyway good luck.

Erdo is a puppet m8. He's an 80 IQ baboon. He's doing what his (((advisers))) telling him to do.

reinfeldt went full retard

youtube.com/watch?v=iChPRQCVLio

She still sucks but this is pretty good. Knew exactly what she was doing

At least "Ellinor" doesn't seem like a total flamer. It's obviously a boy dressed as a woman, but somehow I find that more accepting because "she" is acting more normal.

Same thing happened with a kid back in high school. Was a gay white kid, totally flamboyant. But he put woman's clothes on and acted like a sassy black woman which was astoundingly more acceptable.

I don't have anything against gays, I just hate when they overdo it.

you understand any talk of sending back is the same thing as nazi to them?
have you not witnessed the grand scale of chimp out in the US?

Can you buy guns in Sweden ?

They are teaching kids how to be faggots.

If they're in Iran, they ought to wear attire that is legal and appropriate in Iran. There's nothing strange about this.

I think it requires a licence

man i dont know, there must be a way. creating something like "leftist LGBT peace party" but setting your #1 priority as deporting refugees might work.

i think im delusional on that.

d-delete this

You. Better hurry before your traitor government ban them

yes but to buy them legally you need to get a license for hunting or target practice i think

This problem won't be solved by democratic means. What you've described basically matches the 'counter jihad movement' as manifested by things like Pegida.

Our leftists are xenophilic to the point of suicide.

Gun licenses are issues by the police and in certain areas they refuse to issue them for absolutely no reason. It's abhorrent

Someone nuke them already.

Yes but only for hunting and sports and you need a license. It's legal to import hand grenades though.

When I've finished fighting in the Swedish civil war and the reactionary new order has been established, I'm taking Gustav and Elias and adding them to my harem as compensation.
>inb4 faggot
Pederasty is not gay it's actually very trad and principled.

swedish woman are disgusting, they are either ugly looking feminists or disgusting degenerate roasties, just nuke that shithole ffs

Yeah so what are you waiting for ? Do it ? I personally registered to a gun club this year and I'll be able to own stuff like AR15 so why wouldn't you do it ?

>swedish woman are disgusting, they are either ugly looking feminists or disgusting degenerate roasties, just nuke that shithole ffs
Calm down Ahmed

Takes minimum 6 months to get a .22, with no way in hell to own anything like an AR15. I am doing it though

Women got the right to vote.
Which would be fine were it not for men sheltering them from the consequences of the innate decisions.
Sweden is the perfect example of what happens when you put pussy on a pedestal.

Wow someone needs to be deported. Soon the race-mixing will ruin them all, but ethnically Swedish women are fucking hot.

what are football fans' thoughts on whats going on in sweden? most football fans are politically active here

Good. Along the way you may pick up on the real logic of the Second Amendment after the concept of negative rights, which has to do with Malcolm Gladwell's 10,000 hours and Carlos Hathcock's observation that country boys always outshoot city boys. In other words, regardless of the caliber, you are getting practice, and the guy who has practiced defeats the guy who has not.

>bongistan

Are you serious ? You can't own 9mm , 223 or 762? There must be a way

Hahaah, these proud feminist women all wearing hijab. Cognitive dissonance at a nation wide level. Sweden is gone, bye bye. Your nation will be erased because the Swedish woman shits on her own people and culture and yet proudly and happily will submit to other people and their culture. You lose.

You need to get military and law enforcement on your side. This is how you arm the population when civilians cannot get them. I am however shocked at the lack of vigilantism. You look so opposite of your invading terrorist filth that you do not even have to worry about friendly fire. You do not need guns to kill people and the terrorist's are as unarmed as you are. Can you not arm yourselves with melee weapons and incendiary devices and purge the cancer from your no-go zones? Please explain to me why your people are tolerating this. If that happened where I lived every single one of them would be at the end of a rope within the first gang rape. At what point do people physically fight back?

You can own a 9mm but no """ASSAULT RIFLES""". It's all a mess though

fuck this is really really out of control fucking sweden fuck hijab and fuck muslims

Is the rest of the world even trying?

>You need to get military and law enforcement on your side
They are both cucked by politically installed leaders, if they can't even uncuck themselves I doubt they will get on our side. You have to understand that it's not like we had freedom one day and then all of a sudden massimmigration. It's a frog in the pot scenario spanning since the 50's, they knew what they were doing to keep the masses complacent. There are groups I think would be willing to physically remove the trash so to speak though

9mm is good enough buy it

>Is the rest of the world even trying?

How can Sweden even compete?

why the fuck did this get me. is this ylyl now?

She is built for dominating other females, wouldn't suprise me if she was a turbodyke hitting her gf

they look like pigs and they are average

western media just brainwash people to think you are pretty, fuck off

The muslim one seems like the most well adjusted. Maybe sweden's diversity injection was for the better at this point...

keks.

95% of all men would give their left nut to hit any of them.

get real.