What's Sup Forums's view on Bangladesh?

What's Sup Forums's view on Bangladesh?

Pretty nice place. Not as white as Nepal though.

SAARC thread?

Or as you guys might like, Pajeet-bashing thread?

>this many people on pol from shitty parts of the world

You're a jungle indian.

>cricket
>poo-skin
>muslim but not so retarded about religion
>crowded as fuck
>make clothes

Nepal is >90% white, US is

kermit's asshole

argentina likes you ecologist japan flag!

i can't believe how awful you are at sports and the olympics in particular

Poo in loo, though one bitch in high school was Bengali and pretty damn hot. Looked more Southeast Asian than poo in loo.

When my dad was deployed to Bangladesh he said there was a man who's job it was to take a five gallon bucket and wash human waste down a trench and into a body of water. Apparently there are also people who are paid to use a ballpoint hammer to break rebar. I can't imagine that level of poverty.

proxy fag, prove you are white

you first, yankee

Fantastic country. Great people. Trust me. Bangladesh is great, very good country. Fantastic.

what the FUCK i hate america now

ballpoint hammer...

Good food, nice people. Lots of fish eating, they're like Indians but with a little SE Asia flavor

prob. meant ball-peen, man that is a funny word for the internet not to have picked up on

ball peen or pein or whatever I guess. I just always called it ballpoint.

>shitty parts of the world
Hmmm

Inb4: Muh Pajeet invasion of Cali

It's as much a shithole as most of India but Muslim so they're not even amenable to the West. Great example of how not everyone is equal since of its 170 million they've accomplished nothing but giving us shitty textiles and the one thicc Bengali girl I smashed my first year in uni.

I dunno, texile industry? Horrible working conditions? The other Muslim part India didn't want to bother with?!

You only inb4'd because you knew the reason. . .

Typical murica Chudir vais

Muslim poo in loo's

OVERPOPULATED SHIT HOLE THAT IS GOING TO GET ABSOLUTELY ANNIHILATED WHEN GLOBAL WARMING HEATS UP

Sorry but you have to go back.

t. Malaysian