‘I Am Jazz’ Transgender Doll To Debut At NYC Toy Fair

huffingtonpost.com/entry/jazz-transgender-doll-new-york-toy-fair_us_589e5b2be4b0ab2d2b156c5c

What’s believed to be the first manufactured transgender doll is about to make its debut at a New York City toy fair, and it’s based on Florida transgender teenager Jazz Jennings, star of the reality TV program “I Am Jazz.”

The doll is being manufactured by the Tonner Doll Co. of Kingston, New York, which makes a range of dolls, including fashionista models and TV, comic book and movie characters, such as Wonder Woman, Spider-Man and Harry Potter.

“I’m a doll!” Jennings, 16, posted on her Facebook page. “Thanks Tonner for being so progressive!”

The 18-inch doll — which has a plastic body with no gender identifiers as do most dolls — was designed by company CEO Robert Tonner, who said Jazz Jennings first impressed him when she appeared with her parents on “20/20” at the age of 6. She told journalist Barbara Walters then that she was a girl.

“Right from the start I wanted to be my authentic self,” Jennings told The Huffington Post in an interview last year. “I always gravitated toward all feminine things. I insisted that I was a girl, and over the years my parents realized I was a little bit different and decided to love and embrace me for who I am.”

In a company statement, he said, “Jazz stands for everything I respect from a human nature point of view ― she’s incredibly brave, intelligent, warm-hearted and creative.”

On her TLC show, Jennings has shared her struggles with health issues while taking hormones, school problems, taunts and even death threats with the support of her family, friends and health professionals.

The Jazz doll will retail for $89.99. It will debut in New York on Feb. 18 and is scheduled to hit store shelves in July. It initially will be test-marketed in up to 50 specialty retail stores, and will be available on the company’s website.

Be right back gonna hang myself, my suicide note will be "There are two genders" see you in Valhalla

You have to die fighting your enemies to go to valhalla, Ikeasson.

>suicide
>going to valhalla

lol

Does the doll jump off a bridge when it realizes the mistake it has made?

Does it have a feminine benis?

No

>No one has yet commented on the price of the doll alone

>The Jazz doll will retail for $89.99

Not gonna buy it then

Is that a Blair White doll?

also, does it has a penis?
if not, how can you tell it's trans?

>90 for a futa doll
>doesnt even have 18 inch visible peanus

as usual, the doll/cartoon/jewish-produced guilt product looks nothing like the monstrous jew abomination it is trying to normalize to non-fucked-up people

It's gonna be all rich white people and jews buying this, they know their audience and price point. This is a luxury doll

How is it a transgender doll if it has no peepee couldn't you take any doll on the market now and just call it transgender?

Makes no sense without adding in a peepee

>millions of guy dolls

>lolwhatever

>millions of girl dolls

>lolwhatever

>1 Trans doll

>MAH DEGENERACY REEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING MENTALLY ILL DISGUSTING KIKE PROPAGANDA

You're all so god damn autistic.

Nigga you can't even tell it's trans. There is no point for a trans sticker slapped on the ass of a clear as day male.

removable to your fun

Hey now, you're not a NAZI are you?

You can either pony up the $80, or you can goose-step to the nearest Barbie museum while screaming "gas the untermenschen!"

Then what the fuck is the point?

Why does the tranny doll have a manlier manjaw then the actual tranny it's based off of?

I am disappointed, Sven. Even I, a slav, know your mythology well enough to know that to go to Valhalla you have to actually kick ass in a battle - and not just be there, but actually go down swinging so hard that you impress Odin and so he sends valkyries that will fetch you.

>tfw soon US will be so cucked by SJW if they won't fight against it, that you'll get antifa squads doing random personal searches and if you won't have an overpriced shitdoll, you'll be executed as a nazi.

Please, don't let it happen, burgerlanders. We still believe in you. You got Trump on your side, use this time to the fullest because you don't know how much space you'll have to operate later.

I've come to accept transgender people because half the time they are decent people. (I've known a few and they don't make you respect their pronouns they just correct you politely if you mistake what they have transitioned to.)

It's fucking polykins that I can't stand. Eventually those snowflakes are going to come up with a whole line of 90$ dolls one for each of the infinite number of genders.

does the dool have a dick?

Yes, you must be in a battle to go to vallhalla, go down like breviek. Go to the nearest mosque/coffee shop/synagouge and go wild. Its the only way odin will send his valkyries to bring you to valhalla.

Didn't know they made a toy series of team america.

Don't worry polan, us americans have eternally btfo the sjws. This is just them trying to make a few jewbucks on a mental illness.

it does when you put one in its ass

I just pre-ordered it. I wonder how Barbie/Mattel is going to respond tot this.

KEK

Yeah trans people are just so common that you happen to know a couple of them right? You clearly hang out at gay bars or gay clubs for knowing so many of them.

Lol that swimsuit he is wearing in the second picture

Cayman Islands, more like Gayman Islands. Amirite?