Why is Chicago so Insanely Violent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tbKp8OV6F64
youtube.com/watch?v=0kKx-ievqfc
archive.is/z3PAP
youtube.com/watch?v=tOPcmkTKcmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Full of niggers? Or do you need specifics on the socioeconomic situation of the region?

Its plausible that Chicago is about as violent as South Africa because Chicago is South Africa.

i just came to say

R A R E
A
R
E

gee i dunno

I didn't hear about the 12 year-old. The 11 year-old girl is brain dead. She isn't going to make it.

>Saturday shootings
The headline makes it sound like it's common on Saturdays... Because it is.

>two fucking triangles
What a snowflake

frozen post
best post

>
>Full of niggers? Or do you need specifics on the socioeconomic situation of the region?
BTFO by the Dali fucking Lama

Democrats, and the nigs and immigrants are always dumb enough to vote them in

LOL

N_GGERS

Pls fill in the blanks for the correct answer

>11 and 12 year old girls shot in the head.
>no mention of death

Also, did this happen during Chris Hayes' MSNBC Chicago Town Hall? I don't remember when that was.

It's a government run psychosis experiment. Drop off guns, taint the weed, create conflict etc...
Then just sit back and observe. This will be implemented worldwide in a couple of decades.

sheesh

Leftist's can't abort fast enough, so they taught the people they don't want to post-birth abort each other. Also provides virtue signaling and fund misappropriating opportunities.

Growing up in Wisconsin I can tell you that Chicago blacks are the worst blacks ever.

Southern blacks can either be bro tier or dindu. Yankee blacks can be anything from the worst chimps to lawyer/doctor types.

But literally every single black from Chicago I have ever met was straight up primate house at the zoo tier.

its only certain areas in chicago

New york street gangs are perhaps the toughest in America. No compunction to kill.

youtube.com/watch?v=tbKp8OV6F64
youtube.com/watch?v=0kKx-ievqfc

FPBP, good work tibet

Chicago now allows conceal carry, so the problem with hopefully fix itself.

NEGROES

NAGGERS?

This is just the tip, cuck. Get ready for more fair maidens to taste lead. LOCK N LOAD MY NIGGA! LOCK N LOAD!

>tfw come across this thread while eating Italian beef at a portillos restaurant in Chicago

Uh yes stay far away from here guys.

>When will the violence stop?

When they're all dead.

This is normal because on the south and west sides of Chicago the section 8 housing the gangs used was flattened and then shortly after the police presence was entirely removed.
Coupled with the fact that the city does everything in its power to prevent people from legally obtaining guns and licenses, only gang bangers get guns and use them in Chicago.

Tl:Dr Chicago is incredibly violent because city government is absolutely Detroit tier, and they asked for this to happen

Reminder that in terms of murders per capita, Chicago isn't even in the top 10 US cities.

According to our President Trump its 100% do to illegals

Chicago's problem is that there is only 1 death for every 10 shootings. If niggers could hit what they were shooting at then the problem would have solved itself by now because there'd only be 1 gang left and most of the violence would stop. Instead you have '50 Cent' clones all over running around with 9 bullet wound scars on their body doing drive bys on middle schoolers because 'homie dont play that' and 'you can run tell dat' and 'cashmeoutside howbahdah?"

>19
oh fuck

Niggers, OP, lots and lots of niggers.

>do to

Don't you have a BLM rally to go to?

N I G G E R S
I
G
G
E
R
S

Caused by kings from Egypt that play stupid games.

What the hell is a nugger?

It's 'NOGGER' you hillbilly jackass, best ice cream on a stick out there.

Trump threatened to send in the RWDS if things got any worse. Well, they got worse.

>A 12-year-old girl was also shot in her head in a different shooting in West Englewood. She was playing with friends in a playground near Wolcott Avenue and West 57th Street just after 7 p.m. Saturday when someone fired several shots.

>The girl was struck in the head and taken to Stroger Hospital in critical condition. Police say she was not the intended target.

chicago schools should all teach target practice for fun after school programz for dem kids before church and to hopefully reduce some of the fucking collateral damage. i'm sure these dudes aren't shooting anyone important so if they hit what they'd actually wanted to hit instead of 11 year old girls it would actually help thin the bad guys.

>Why is Chicago so Insanely Violent?

Beats me, but just imagine how awful it would be without all the vibrant diversity, which is it's strength (TM).

>Chicongo

And according to Hillary Clinton it's racism against them causing t because they never dindu nuffin and wuz alwayz gud bois

So you're basically eating a bbc?

more like shit congo

I live in Chicago.

Its super segregated, we are the best and worst city in the world.

Rich places are really really nice, poor places are like semi mild war zones.

I could do three at a time if that changes anything, so good.

Niggers gonna nig

>WHY DO PEOPLE SHOOT QTS INSTEAD OF KEEPING THEM, THEY'RE SO MUCH MORE VALUABLE ALIVE

Chicago's air is about 70-75% high velocity lead, it's truly unfortunate these future astrophysicists and philosophers were felled by the atmospheric anomalies there.
It's got absolution nothing to do with race, intelligence disparity, cultural approaches at all.
It's a tragic accident.

U motherfuckers think laughing at dead niggas funny?

Fuck off mohterfucker.

You fuckin laugh. We fuckin die. White motherfuckers needto know our pain.

Niggas come the fuck out to whiteys burb soon. Burn down fuckin lombard. burn down fuckin naperville.

nugger

>Chicago thread

>Posts baltimore

Idiot.

Police just let nigs nig in their own areas and only care about policing in white or tourist areas. They take a hands off approach and let them behave as they would naturally. It is like a wilderness preserve in certain areas.

Semi mild? More people have died there than in ACTUAL warzones.

Damn those look good

>doesnt read post
>assumes pic is related

lurk moar newfag

gang violence, ahem, niggers
Rambo and the ACLU won't let the police crack skulls anymore

Monkey assed, stupid, genetically inferior nigger.
Shut your ungrateful monkey assed mouth, the sooner your kind are exterminated the better the world becomes.
You can't correct genetics, simian.

Niggers and mexicans

Good. They were killed before they could spawn more nigglets.

heres proofs
archive.is/z3PAP

Oh shit, never seen a nigger sooo niggered. See that dance he's doing like a nigger stargate, he evolves his niggermons. Thats so pure... its inside Africa, niggnogg Chicongo.

>chimpcongo

Sheeeeeeeit mah nigga u speak da troof! Deez crackaz be frontin an sheeeeit

No it's not enough

because whites

Niggers in the streets and Jews in power.

>Why are there so many niggers in Chicago?

control f "niggers"
only 9 results, I'm disappointed Sup Forums

niggers

you have nearly a million niggers concentrated in one area. that that violent nogery has to express it self somehow.

one thing people don't understand is that Chicago is one of the most segregated cities in the US.

Yeah, but real war zones would have artillery and such.

Do you really want to live in the same state as niggers with howitzers?

>Why is Shitcongo so violent?
White people's fault obviously.

I remember this day
>60 dead nigger
feels good mane

now compare nog concentration and crime

Too bad we didnt have a black president from chicago...

Look how proud they are - not of their accomplishments, but of how dangerous the neighborhood they live in is. Any questions about education, employment, hobbies, anything else and they mumble and have nothing to say, but as soon as they talk about violence they get animated and excited. Every conversation steers towards that.

and no value was lost

>that fucking wasteland of green to the south

NIGGER
NIGGE
NIGG
NIG
NI
N
NI
NIG
NIGG
NIGGE
NIGGER

So you're saying we need to get these poor people some bigger guns?

Inner city welfare AKs when?

Its not that chicago is more violent, its that the police finally said "fuck it go ahead" and stop policing. I don't blame them at all.

The thought process of a black person

Person says insults>reptile brain fires off instincts>amydala reduces serotonin making the nigger aggressive then forwards the command to the frontal lobe>the frontal lobe doesnt reject the command>the nigger kills you.

The Culling in Chiraq will come any sooner

Fuck off faggot
>Muh per capita. Your 1000 murders aren't as bad as my 50 because we have less people.

Fucking retard. Chimpcongo has seen more dead Americans than Iraq and Afghanistan.

Someone that looks for a natural occuring goldrock in riverbeds or searching for the one nigger in Chicago that can be a puppeteered to be prez

Hyper concentrated dindu reservations, and utter indifference from the city government.

I used to write long ass posts about working for the city, but it's not worth it.

>Chicago makes enough money to keep its shit running compared to Detroit
>The city uses section eight vouchers and readjusts transportation lines to create and avoid problem areas
>The city cannot control these areas, and doesn't really care to. Areas that taxpayers actually live in are taken care of.

So, yeah. There is just no one actually giving a fuck about it and the average Chiraqi doesn't really deal with it ever. There are plenty of niggers, tho.

>whites using spics as meat shield from the chimps
wew lad

You should watch Crips and Bloods documentary. Full of apologetic s for black people. Full. And all these black doc always go back to the same period in the late 60's. The death of 2 Black Panthers members who were murdered by blacks.

It somehow created a power vacuum with no black leaders. Which is just complete liberal apologetics bullshit. It's not their fault their mothers smoked cracked and their fathers were in prison. They didn't have someone to look up to in their community. So they went and joined a local gang. Just to fit in.

Black people with any sense move out once they can.

youtube.com/watch?v=tOPcmkTKcmE

this was 2016's map

I don't understand how this is tolerated.

Aren't you supposed to be a first world country?

>be nigger
>live in chicongo
>get shot

Not in progressive liberal areas.

Or the ones that are whites live walled off [usually on hills] like fucking Brazil.

See: L.A. San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Chicago [not so much walls as distance and no hills] just avoid nigger areas.

t. North illinois

I'm going to be a working in Chicago(CPD). Any Chicagoanons advice on what areas to live in? have to live in the city, was thinking Lincoln Park, Wrigleyville or GC. More than likely will be working in Austin or Englewood.

That color scheme is fucking retarded.

I assume they will both live, because they were shot in the head.

No vital organ damage.