neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1343395
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zollgrenzschutz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You guys are my only friends.

Here is their reasoning

> Bernie said "CNN fake news": true
> His feed cut right after he said that: true
> Trump affirms CNN said it was "technical difficulties": true
> Trump said CNN cut Bernie off: FALSE! CNN would never do that, would they? (ignoring multiple evidences of it happening just like that)

Oh, nooooooooo, that suck.jpg

awoo

sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article132279834.html Jeff got busy.

Do ice raid today or they take a day break?
Don't see anything new on twitter.

Fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!

DEFEND THIS DRUMPF

DEFEND THIS RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

You are better off like that user. Can't trust anyone these days.

Have a friendly (you)

Damn wtf

Sup Forumstards are funnier and more interesting than people irl anyway

I've never been attracted to blondes or MILFs, but Laura Ingraham is an absolute babe.

I hope she destroys Tim Kaine in 2018.

YASSSSSSSSSSSS KAAAAAAAANGGGGGGGGGGG SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Same here user. You're the only ones there for me.

How long until the EU collapses? They obviously learned nothing from Brexit.

I think they have >5 years tops
This migration crisis really fucked them

>don't believe your lying eyes goyim

Why is everyone saying Spicer is bad? Is it the stuttering? I think he is doing an excellent job especially considering how many loaded questions he has to dodge everyday.

Also why can't women understand that men only really want one thing. too bad cultural Marxism has fucked that all up.

Seriously if you look at CNN absurdly high production value and infrastructure, there is no way in hell you believe they lose feeds as often as they do
They aren't RSBN

Awoo~

Have sex with Japanese women.

>this is how France fights terrorists

twitter.com/46616C7365/status/830713989403394048

Another one? or just old one with new victim?

When will this Kang be slain

>b-but democrats told me that chicago isn't that bad!

They always go after the ones they fear the most. Manafort, Kellyanne, Spicer, Miller, Devos.

Not a single peep about Rand Paul, that must sting.

I love Trump's 5D chess. I think picking Mike Pence was also part of that. (((Everybody))) thought Mike Pence was some anti-gay individual who would throw them all in conversion therapy camps because of how homophobic he is. Now look, neither have said a single bad thing of the LGBTQ community.

T-thanks anons...

So are we getting a re-written travel ban EO this week?

How do you re-write it without asshurt judges trying to "stop" it

>Chicago out of control

When is it ever UNDER control?

I need Bess Kalb memes, pls gib sweetie

Which state is she going to run for senate in, again?

I love you too, friend, cherish what you have and try to do things that make you happy.

Can we just send in the feds already?

We all know that's how Chimpago is going to end.

Lib outrage has been exhausted. Raids are less fun without salt.

It's almost as if the media like to make wholly inaccurate subjective comments about people or events in order to try and discredit the Trump administration.

The Migrant Crisis was the breaking point, but the real stress began years earlier with the Greek debt crisis and Euro recessions.

So I was at college, sitting at the common area, sitting with a fellow trump supporter Zachary Mayo, us two (and a few others) against a small multitude of race baiters and commies intent on "spreading love" and not hate. They claimed to be neither pro-trump nor pro-Hillary but to be for love. And some black people from the "love" crowd were crazy bringing up race, saying that they support my rights lol and that I have no business being there. They say that I was only sitting there cause I wanted to protest their love. Me and my fellow Trump supporter say that we were protesting and exercising our right to counter-protest.

One black woman, a fellow student, while not pro-Trump, was reasonable enough to come to us and ask why trump was good. My fellow defended trump on the basis of his contributions for minorities and how he hired the first woman to ever build a skyscraper.

They said there weren't either pro-trump or pro-Hillary, and one of me said I had the right to vote for whomever I want, and some of them questioned my motives for standing opposite them.

One of them said that we're here to protect minorities like you, stand up for you. To imply that trump hates minorities (this was a black dude that spoke to me), and another black dude was shutting us down so he could speak uninterrupted

It's amazing what these shillery supporters will make up in their head about TRUMP. I could go on and on about these vermin but I rest my case about the supremacy of our courageous position!

NEVAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAASSSSSS

Or be a responsible human being and don't.

This, holy fuck.
I went out recently and listening to normies talk about normie things was fucking agonizing.

mobile.twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/830866877987459072 How many of your posted here?

Nothing makes me happy.

>ICE Raids 24/7
>Goebbels destroying the press
>Voter Fraud continuing to be a focus
>Japanese - American Axis

comfy af today

My three month old son came to my with tears in her eyes, saying he couldn't understand how the American people could elect such a dangerous demagogue to take control of the executive branch, and this isn't the way she imagined the country being after eight years of HIS president, Barack Obama. Shame on flumpf voters for doing this to my daughter

We'll make it together my brother.

fucking child abuse
disgusting

Spicer's doing fine

Blog about you own inadequacies on tumblr

It's literally worse than middle eastern countries that are in the middle of a war

Produce many hafu daughters with a Japanese woman.

He isn't a smooth talking, politispeak spewing, beige slime in a suit who tongues the ass of the press. It's also insulting to not take the loaded questions and shooting yourself through the mouth to these people.

>Why is everyone saying Spicer is bad?
They can't control them and they hate him for it.

>Also why can't women understand that men only really want one thing
You answered that yourself.

>this is how he impacts our kids
I'm pretty sure that's your fault dumbass

I sure hope so.

that's just some master trolling right there

Lift weights, go running, find a hobby or something you can do in your community that doesn't involve libtards. The better you can make yourself, the more you'll like yourself, and when you like yourself, you'll get friends.

same... :DDDD

Did you know the Spurdo posting started to ironically be overly happy. Because everyone here is miserable you see, so it is funny to pretend to be happy about everything

Just like twitter is flipping out over Stephen Miller, he's forcing red pills down the throats of millions.

I just get tired of hearing the same opinions over and over again like its some educated opinion, and not some garbage from some network

I read an anti Miller article earlier today and in the comments you had people asking why a Jew would team up with literally Hitler.
These people are incapable to even entertain the possibility that they could be wrong.
It completely broke their little minds.

Last I remember the central German bank was about to go under as well in the stocks.

Is it still close to dying?

I know that feel. Love you America.

DRUMPFKINS ARE RACIST SEXIST HOMOPHOCI GENOCIDIALIST REEEEEEE

Fox is as bad as CNN on Sundays, holy shit

That was a horde of zombies though. French guns can't kill the undead.

Trans are emotionally unstable. They cry about a lot of stupid shit. Kids would reasonably cry if you threaten to kill their parents.

EW NO! she looks like a blond huma!

I feel like we are constantly on the defensive, especially on Twitter. I miss the days where we would shitpost the Democrats...

I'm organizing an event within D.C. for a pro-Donald Trump rally on March 4th that is
attracting thousands of people to our event. We are lucky that i am
also an ambassador to Sup Forums for this event and YOUR ideas count
more than a lot of other peoples due to your autism levels.

I am putting together a playlist for a the event and i need some more
suggestions for what else kind of music needs to be played for the warm up, and the post rally cool down music.

youtube.com/watch?v=tNveMjoSxp0&list=PL842CJO9GqUpkyukQE2pv3I2LIyBEAt9H

Here is what i have so far. Think of songs that we can blast on our speakers that you would like Donald Trump to hear
(and yes Shadilay x2 versions are added already to the playlist)

The deportations are great because they are out of the P Resident's hands now. He can just sit back and let ICE do their job.

>So are we getting a re-written travel ban EO this week?
Not out of the table but go watch Miller interviews today about this subject. Basically these are the options:

> appeal the stay ruling on the 9th circuit, requesting an "en banc" decision
> appeal the stay ruling at the supreme court
> appeal the injunction at the federal court
> move for judgement on the merits on the federal court
> write a new and revised EO

>How do you re-write it without asshurt judges trying to "stop" it

They will always try to stop it, that's why they shopped for a judge that would rule their way. But as they did it too soon using all their strongest arguments it will get harder to pull the same trick twice and that's not even what they are after.

They were after scoring a cheap halftime victory against Trump knowing damn well that on full time they would have lost anyway

No.

I had the choice to, but I didn't because I grand my potential sons a non-BOGGED face.

unfortunately its real

That has to be some troll acounts...r-right?

>tells someone they will die
>they start crying
>blame it on someone else and not realise you are the sole problem here

I am /fit/, I haven't found a hobby I like.

God bless you user.

:DDDDD

I laugh now! But later on, I'll cry

>How do you re-write it without asshurt judges trying to "stop" it

Trump's doing Art of the Deal shit here. The first EO was meant to bait out the lefty judiciary into showing their hand. Expect the next one to be more narrowly tailored, and to contain language shooting down the basis for the ruling in the 9th Circuit.

They'll still try and that will be further proof that they're playing politics

Twitter literally had to say "Stephen Miller perpetuates falsehoods" under his trending hashtag. They're terrified of him.

Well it's worse than that.
Most normies are apolitical and just talk about very shallow things. It's like a whole level beneath humanity and just above ape like thoughts.

Virginia

Jesus christ, this got a physicsl reaction out of me in the breakroom just now. What in the absolute fucking fuck.

>Golden Dawn takes over grease
>Hires every unemployed Greek man between 16-60, paying them three gyros, a cup of olive oil, and a pound of feta a day
>Equips them with cheap pikes, puts them on fishing boats, poke every rapefugee boat that tries to cross until it deflates or tips over

Both economic and migrant crises solved in one fell swoop.

They're TERRIFIED of Miller because he's such a great debater and eloquently represents the Trump admin. He should be the official tv interview person, not KAC. Half the time she ends up making the admin look worse, not better. Michael Savage was right in this case.

>ICE Raids 24/7

I got this on repeat

youtube.com/watch?v=dm6xexu_wJY

They hate any part of Trumps group that is effective, they just discovered a real behind the scenes influence that is well spoken and full of redpills
I loved his response to the New Hampshire thing, because it's something everybody there knows happens

>not caring about their legal status
Quite the opposite. They are illegal and need to go home.

What I don't get is why libs are allowed to judge shop but the party who is defending themselves cannot. Both parties should have to agree on a judge that they believe can be impartial. Giving the clear advantage to one side is shady as fuck.

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1343395
>All that snark and hatred

I don't like democrat founded provocateurs, but this just pisses me off. I know that this is exactly what they would do if Trump died, just made some jokes and laughed at us and him and his family

These are some sick puppies

This only people I've seen say Spicer is bad are the people on the left that have either been directly or indirectly SPICED. Kind of a conflict of interest there tbqh with you pham.

Always consider you enemy isn't always telling the truth, more often than not they're telling you what they want you to believe more than what they actually believe themselves. Consider their motives.

What is this fucking meme, why does it scream nigger culture, and why does it just boil my fucking blood?

Let's be honest, you never gave a fuck about white people, you just want them killed.

where's the gif of her rolling her eyes

Reminder that the Nazis had their own version of ICE. This should make you feel horrible and bad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zollgrenzschutz

>Famous Portugal user responds to my post

When is Trump going to deport the 30 million immigrants?

Everyone is acting like we won and only 100 illegals are gone.

WTF