What is your high school bully doing with his/her life now?

What is your high school bully doing with his/her life now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qRdYXr8QpCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Which one?

I was the big fat kid, so everytime anyone called me fat, I used violence to counter. Of course, I wasn't popular and I hate them all. Now I'm fit and senior year in medical school, so fuck them.

last i heard he is the president of the united states of america

Out on a date with my wife while I watch her son.

Please, elaborate, what did this bully do to you?

I'm a construction coordinator now and I bully equipment operators and vendors to keep the production schedule from falling behind.

I'm replying to this crap thread. Kill yourself faggot

He's a druggie loser what a surprise. Big tall ugly retard

Last I heard, he is doing serious drugs and has a shitty life. I don't know about the other 2, but my guess is they're in the same boat.

youtube.com/watch?v=qRdYXr8QpCM

Successful cocaine & weed dealer.
Side work doing aggravated burglary & keeping the village 100% white.

I suppose the steroids & coke will be the end of him soon.

A crackhead. Probably dead.

>not being the bully
Kys.

Why are you posting Australian frogs?

>I suppose the steroids & coke will be the end of him soon.

He fell for the whole 'coke and steroids' are unhealthy meme kek

I know this is a joke but it really epitomizes the weird culture of cuckoldry that underlies this imageboard

i was the bully and im now in my third year studying chemistry

6'4
210 lbs

its fun bein alpha

help us in this general lads

Paralyzed from waist down due to car crash

i immediatly make the bullies social outcasts in my circle so no idea, i havent seen those losers in years :^) and even back then i fought back and flamed if anyone was bitching at me and never turned down a fight

So basically only way you dont get bullied is you buy street cred. sports team memberships, combat arts, bonding with people, giving losers hard time whenever hanging out with normies, sucking up to authorities and so on. Gets you nice grades and gives guys everyone hates what they had long coming.

It was nice justice back then, nowadays kids are just petty unorganized wigger assholes who consider themselves getting raped in every hole to be goal of life

I had more than one bully. So far as I know they're working deadbeat jobs, in jail or dead, except for a couple who are decent guys now.

I'm not the type to wish bad things on anyone but I see now that people generally get what they deserve and usually by their own hand.

He just posted that he got engaged

I'm still a 28 yr old virgin

fuck this

His mom left and his dad had to move away into a smaller house, I haven't seen him in a decade and probably wouldn't recognize him

>tfw I had no bullies because of how tall and intimidating I was as a kid

How the fuck would i know?

I was the bully. I am very successful now.

I was kind of the wise protector, I didn't have any real bullies.

Never had a bully

Livin the dream