Why are so many trannies turning to the militant right-wing all of a sudden?

why are so many trannies turning to the militant right-wing all of a sudden?

how about we stop talking about trannies altogether

>is a man
>cuts off dick to larp as woman
>actually i wanna do man things
>larp as woman while larping as man

I agree. Less talking, more pictures.

because right wingers are the only ones willing to fuck them

Someone probably had a word with them about what's gonna go down.

Larp as man while larping as woman*

I'll fire her gun if you know what I mean

When I get in the military, I'm going full Deus Vult on these degenerates. Mark my words.

because they are suicidal. thats why their suicide rate is like 70%

They're trannies because they are attention whores, fundamentally. Does it surprise you when being a half man chimera isn't enough for them?

Traps and faggots are not accepted in any real right wing society.

They are the biggest victims of liberalism.

Now they see the movement that would have saved them but its too late because they are already a trap.

So now they are latching on and hoping they will be accepted as they are. But little do they know they will be one of the first to go on the day of the rope.

Hahahahahhaha no. The US military has a zero tolerance policy for discrimination for religion, sexuality, race, gender, and now gender identity. You'll get the boot for showing your power level.

Source: I'm in the Air Force

Have fun with the 4 hour SAPR/SHARP briefings.

No trigger discipline. BAD!

>why are so many trannies turning to the militant right-wing all of a sudden?

Because the militant right wing will protect them from the Islamists and smash that boipucci.

>tfw no feminine penis gf to watch Trump rallies with while she sits on my dick
Why live

I like the Sharp policy.
Keeps the uppity 18yos from from being the undisciplined tards that they are

We are the latest edgy fad

Being a tranny is starting to not be edgy

>Sup Forums loves trannies and many modern trannies were Sup Forums anime fags
>Sup Forums gradually becomes far right in response to the far left
>still keeps its old interests in anime and traps while simultaneously LARPing as nazis and wanting to save the white race

That's why user, there's a big overlap.

Because anyone with half a brain and self awareness knows that anything right of extremism is considered "Right wing" today.

You can't be considered a moderate. I mean, you can be one, but the left will just group you up with the LITERAL NAZIS anyways. So if that's how it's going to be, some people choose to embrace the memes, rather than fight it.

It's how niggers embrace their niggerdom. The world thinks they're niggers? Why fight it? You can get away with stealing, murder, and being a fucking thuggish idiot and no one will blame you for it, since everyone would rather blame society than be called a racist for criticizing you for your actions.

So here we are. You're either an Antifa Fascist, or a LITERAL NAZI. Who do you think will make death squads first? I sincerely wonder.

Bc they unconsciously hate themselves and want someone to murder them...

We live in an age of meta contrarianism and irony gone mad, why does this surprise you?

Society is so fucked because of the left, non-whites, trannies, and gays are turning to the right...

Because gnosticism is rapidly replacing atheism as the dominant Western religion.

And the one rule of gnosticism is thou shalt do as thou wilt.

This is where the whole ideal of what was preached to the millennials of being whatever you want to be comes from.

They wanted to be subhuman freaks, so they became them.

What the fug do you know about gnosticism?

Thats actually satanism/moral relativism, but ok.

Because they realized they have no future in an islamic society.

attention

Because they are a wind swept house, and will jump on whatever wagon is gaining traction regardless of principle, much like fags. Neither can, nor should be trusted regardless of what they supposedly do for "the movement".

Just wanna say that currently the most vocal trans people are just bandwagoning, actual trans people who understand it understand its a mental illness where the only way to really increase your chances are to transition BUT cause these fucking sjw faggots are making it even more embarrassing to come out and deal with it most either dont or do it silently

t. clinically diagnosed with body and gender dysphoria

Being trans is part of me in a similar way someone who is disabled are, except I'd say being disabled is probably harder, I only have to fight against feelings/emotions and hope my genetics help, they have to fight against physical disadvantages.

mudshits invading their country

cuz theyre awesome

hoyls hit I should've maybe read this, I cannot type drunk rofl

Trannies have the highest suicide rate of all the LGBT subhumans. They want to know how to use guns so they can use them right for that special bullet.

>I'll fire her gun if you know what I mean

i dont know what you mean pls explain

The rightwing protects traditional gender roles and gender norms. Traditional gender roles are the very thing that inspires trannies to want to be the other gender.

It actually makes perfect sense, and most trannies are quite conservative, relatively speaking.

The gayest part about that pic is the 7.62x39 AR. Sad.

literally no reason to keep on going

Think about it. If the regressive left sees out its retarded utopian fantasy of a genderless world, then how would that transsexual drive EVER be addressed? There HAS to be a concrete concept of what a man and a woman are in order for there to be any satisfaction in going from a man to a woman.

In fact, their entire social malaise is based off of those cultural norms. If those norms didnt exist, a tranny male wouldnt want to become a female or vice versa. All their drives would have no real outlet. They would just feel wrong while being told that even feeling wrong is wrong because gender is just an arbitrary, made up thing.

Because I just want to be a woman. I don't want to see my country flooded with shitskins.

You're a faggot.

trannies were accepted by Sup Forums in the mid-2000s before the left or anyone else wanted to treat them as anything but freaks.

trannies grow up with Sup Forums, trannies end up agreeing with Sup Forums's right wing militantism.

The left is full of ill-conceived hypocrisies like this. Even for the sake of transsexuals, they try to push the agenda that gender is arbitrary and meaningless. And yet, in the next sentence, they maintain that a transexual is inherently female or male in spite of their sexuality.

So how can you be inherently male or female when, outside of your biological sex, if there is no real lines distinguishing male or female.

I'll cock her gun until it fires it's load

wasn't hitler and the rest of the nazi high command Disney fags? at least anime is redpilled. snow white was a whore. also we embrace traps because traps embrace feminity. If more woman were proud to be femine, we would jump on their pussy too

Look babe, if you want 7.62x39 just get an ak.

>she
Why are Italians so degenerate?

This too. According to the left, you can totally look like a man, hairy, male skeleton, everything, and that should be okay for you, and society should accept you as a girl. Because I can't buy that, I'm now a nat soc femboy on estrogen.

they smart, dont wanna get murdered

Thats an irish flag you dunce

>Italians

no they're not, people with mental illness should not own guns

This^

It means whatever its follower wants it to mean, which is the opposite to the observer, it is the origin of doublespeak as described by 20th century wise man George Orwel.
The concept of "gnosis" or "to know", according to the dualistic concept of doublespeak, means in reality to not know shit, but to think one does, because the "hurr you can interpret absolutely anything to mean whatever the fuck you want it to mean" mentality.

Which is?

Guess what, THOU SHALT DO AS THOU WILT disguised as something legitimate.