Why would a parent be annoyed if their daughter dated a black guy?

Why would a parent be annoyed if their daughter dated a black guy?

SAGED

The point of dating is to find a mate.

Mating with a black guy reduces the amount of people.

This reduction of white people as a whole is probably why.

Because it's a walking reminder of what a whore she is desu

Maby Its Just Me But 99% Of The niggers i know are Trashy and deal drugs and drink everyday. If My Son Or Daughter Was Dating Black Man or Woman I Would Push them out of the family Due To Being With Scum.

P.S Woman in picture is not white

*reduces the amount of white people

Because not only the higher probability of divorce and abandonment which niggers are famous for but because if you eradicate whiteness and ensure your children are black there are concerns no matter your politics

If you are on the right then you are more likely to be concerned about disgenics which will affect the child negatively

If you are on the left then you concerns are your children will be subject to institutional violence and discrimination at all levels; social to institutional, within society.

Unless you believe we live in a post-racial society you don't want this.

Statistics are a hell of a thing.

Nah, I think you got it right the first time.

Because niggers are ugly, retarded criminals.

First post best post

the nigger tribe is obnoxious we have very little in common with them

Why would a parent be annoyed if their daughter dated a white guy?

I'm not racist or anything, but i agree with you %100

i try not to be racist, but i am

i dont discriminate black people in any way, but i dont want to my daughter to breed with one. i wouldnt mind having a half black daughter with someone, or my daughter to, but i dont want to risk me or my daughter getting a black boy, i dont want my lineage to be passed down through a black guy, sounds weird, but one bothers me the other doesnt. the males just, i dont know, i dont like them

i would tell my daughter that its her life and she can choose whoever she fucks, but that i dont want her in mine then and that any money i leave behind goes to my nearest family member that doesnt marry a black guy. i think the reason for having a black daughter not bothering me is because they can look pretty and the black is eventually bred away again lol

>It lower the family status
>Produce weird grandsons
>Leave a single mom that will be sustained by her parents

Pretty sure you were correct the first time.

wtf, looks like a kid's head in a man's body

/thread.

They wouldn't.

Assuming the daughter is white, it would highly increase the probability of said daughter getting murdered and/or raped. If the couple were to breed, the offspring would not be white and therefore belong to a lower caste in society.

They know that having a single mom for a daughter would produce a worse outcome for their grandchild.