Can you redpill me on freemasonry? What the hell is this?

Can you redpill me on freemasonry? What the hell is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Thoth
soundcloud.com/gucci-slayer/lorn-hotline-ft-zackey-force
youtube.com/watch?v=QYyMLXq_SSo
en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/seclum#Latin
youtube.com/watch?v=UEBIsUsvheA
youtube.com/watch?v=TzzrzGyKo6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LARPing snowflakes

Satan lovers just as bad as jews

G is for "Gay"

This. They can't stand that they're normal.

Might have something to do with this
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Thoth

It's really just occult larping

My dad was in freemasonry when he was younger and wealthier...

Said it was a brotherhood of knowledge and esoteric/spiritual shit.

He told me you have to pay to be in it and even pay to move up in ranks so I'm not really sure about it.

Can anyone indulge further?

A bunch of clown-clothed gaylords in their midlife crisis who feel the urge to participate in foolish ceremonies in order to embellish their dull existence

they are pro race mixing

You have to pay a small fee. At my local lodge its $200/yr and you do not pay to move up in rank. You advance in rank by being able to precisely perform the rites of passage to the next degree and to do so takes a lot of study and concentration. Within these rituals are hidden moral teachings and esoteric knowledge that you burn into your memory for later reference and the meanings are revealed to you by the more learned Masons as you advance to higher degrees.

It's worth joining if you have the time to spare and the mind to adequately process its subtle intricacies. And the desire to be a virtuous person.

And Sup Forums isn't?

satanworshipping areholes infiltrating governments and fucking us over big time. at least those in the higher ranks in the more important rites/lodges do, the others probably are all just usefull idiots making them seem like a gentlemens club

Nowadays it is pretty much LARPing.

on one level

>be average person (generally middle class and above)
>need to feel special
>brotherhood, muh secret knowledge
>silly un initiated scum just worker droning their way through life
>chinks beer glass with other self important, semi wealthy knobs
>probably suck eachother off
>sprinkle obligatory "good works" on the masses

on another level
>extreme wealth, social power and interconnected spheres of influence
>we must build the tower

Majority are just dumb uninitiated plebs.

Higher degree masons are saturnic death cult members. They wish to attain immortality by creating their own astral realm of which they are God of, using pedophilia and murder to vampirize energy for such.

an international gang banger street gang.

with hookers and blackjack and fiat currency

oh and they print one of the world's most influential currencies on the global market $$$$

soundcloud.com/gucci-slayer/lorn-hotline-ft-zackey-force

oh and the odds your government is working for them is high.

Very successful memesters.

Their memes are everywhere, you just have to look out for them.

How come you can think you're becoming virtuous by joining this sausage party ? How's following esoteric kabbalistic nonsenses is a liberating side of your life ? Aren't we all aware that walking in forest, being connected with nature, being pleased of listening to birds is way superior than a meeting in cave, having scottish rituals and pleading allegiance to an unrevealed divinity ?
Like what happend user

In Portugal, they rule my country (the leader of every centre-party on the parliament is freemason) and are pro-republicanism and anticlerical. Are like mafia, they protect themselves. They oppose Jesuits and Opus Dei.

Someone said they worship gold

this

Novus Ordo Seclorum = New Secularist Order = you can kiss all this shit which you think is important, you can kiss it all goodbye

also nothing that the version of freemasonry available to gen pop gives you in terms of spiritual, philosophic and personal knowledge is really unique to freemasonry and is completely available to you elsewhere and under your own agency

A historics and traditions club that likes larping in victorian clothes once in a while and announce their meetings and events in the local newspaper.

You're not becoming virtuous by joining. I don't believe every Mason is particularly virtuous. You become virtuous by understanding the moral teachings of ancient and Masonic allegories and applying them to your life you fucking spaz.

>Higher degree masons are saturnic death cult members. They wish to attain immortality by creating their own astral realm of which they are God of, using pedophilia and murder to vampirize energy for such.

That's actually their opponents.

They use lots of reverse memes, which you are spouting.

Masons are Jesuits

A occult I believe

youtube.com/watch?v=QYyMLXq_SSo

Jesuits infiltrated GOL , that's different.

(((Science)))
(((History)))
(((Archaeology)))

These are full of occultist fraudsters and lies.

I've read their texts.

Aliester Crowley was a founder of masonic lodges in England. We all know what that fuck was up to.

So theyre trying to alter history (like make you think dinosaurs existed) to make it more , satan-politically correct?

every freemason joined thinking it was the illuminati and they'd find out about the NWO and shit

if all historians and archaeologists are lying to us, then how the fuck can we know what's true? what do you believe the true history is?

look at it this way, regarding ancient history, even the truth will not set you free.

Mason's claim that they are adhering to an unbroken philosophical system stretching back to the construction of Solomon's temple.

The more esoteric levels of Masonry claim to offer a kind of 'light' or gnosis. In practice, esoteric masonry is nothing more than Qaballah.

That's the sexy answer, the real answer is most Masons are bored old dudes who larp together in an adult, slightly homoerotic fraternity.

Bullshit. The higher degrees are satanic ideology 101.

The light worship stuff was freemasonry before it got taken over by dark occultists. Similar to how gnostic original Christianity got subverted by catholic filth.

mason spotted.

>we was secret society n shiet

>Novus Ordo Seclorum = New Secularist Order
>Polish education

Seclorum is in the genitive case. It means "New Order of the Ages." Where did you get this "new secularist order" bullshit?

Oh shit found Malfurion Stormrage.

STFU idiot

you lying , disinforming piece of masonic shit

This user is correct. The same inversion took place in Rosicrucianism. These modern secret societies do not possess the same value sets as their forebears

St. Paul calls lucifer an angel of light. Masonry offers 'light'. I'm not denying what you just claimed at all. Gnosis, or 'light' achieved through qaballah is in many ways indistinguishable from luciferianism. That's the entire point.

Gnostic Christianity is an entirely different discussion. You probably can't even call Gnosticism Christianity, and outside of the Nag Hammadi library, we don't have any real sources on it. It's widespread practice died out in antiquity.

Lol ok, I just read Latin retard. I'm not a masonfag

en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/seclum#Latin

Gnosticism aka lucifarianism aka correct

I don't want to take the path or submit the their rituals though so I just study what I can from the outside

Why would you even join Masonry ? Why is it so secret if you want to make the world a better place ? Please stop spreading your cancerous bs about how life has to be regulated & supervised with more masonry teachings. When I hear/see ppl speaking about their freemasonry, all I see is ppl trying to decorate their life with esoteric beliefs that make them wrongly think they are part of the forefront of humankind. Drop your shit one second and start reading serious things ffs

Most of the blue lodge is for raising funds for the grand lodge and for raising funds for random charities, the most familiar one being the shrine hospital. Our meetings start after a dinner, they consist of voting to pay the bills and on whether or not to pass a new member. Sometimes we promote members from entered apprentice to fellow-craft to master mason. Its fairly boring stuff. Good way to network though.

Yes, and there are bad and good Luciferians.

Modern masons are evil.

sure youre not, liar

youtube.com/watch?v=UEBIsUsvheA

>this subtle level of subversion

Gnosis means "knowledge," has nothing to do with "light." In the ancient cosmos Lucifer-Venus is indeed a source of light, but also of desire. The hermeticists (also the Buddhists incidentally, whose concept of Samsara is analogous to Lucifer-Venus) knew that Lucifer is a necessary evil, but an evil nonetheless. The greater evil is Satan-Saturn (Seth to the Egyptians). The medieval Freemasons knew all of this, and they ran in the same initiatic current of the old hermeticists, just like the Kabbalists. What the other user and I are trying to tell you is that Luciferianism, this elevation of Lucifer above the true God of light, is a deviation and actually represents an inversion of the original value set.

Satan and Lucifer are one and the same.

No they're not, they're given different names both in the Hebrew Old Testament and in the Greek New Testament. Lucifer is the morning star (Venus), greatest of the fallen angels. Satan (Saturn) is a primeval force of darkness.

bunch of pathetic faggots who think they actually ruling the world with their niggering magic and stuff, pls correct me if im wrong

I'm not disagreeing with you at all, I'm merely saying that masons claim to offer 'gnosis' (falsely) in their own literature.

Furthermore I was trying to explain to him that Gnostic Christianity as practiced in antiquity was completely unrelated to contemporary masonry. The term 'gnostic' in an of itself was used by church fathers like Irenaeus to polemically attack gnostic communities. No esotericists actually used the term 'gnosis'

>Satan and Lucifer are one and the same.
>no theyre not

it's pretty much how the US masonic establishment makes it seem that democrats and republicans are not the same thing.

In my mind there is a nigger in front of a little girl, and a fat fuck behind the girl

damnit that would be an awesome tape hamsidwamserdamss

That's a compass and a 60 cm folding ruler kid

larpers

Ive been thinking of joining have to wait a year because im not 21 yet. they say to join i just knock on the door of the lodge
the lodge in my town is in an old movie place
makes me wonder what kind of movies they got
also makes me fear that once i knock on the door and try to join they will tie me up to a chair and Clockwork Orange me.

trust me,

you'll regret having to do anything with them, like so many have, they drip of spiritual feces and stink of a pile of dead corpses

youtube.com/watch?v=TzzrzGyKo6g

but the only way to destroy them is from within

They are the original meme magicians.

They don't want a stupid kid like you.

only a stupid kid like me can fool other stupid kids like you

Secretive Religious Sect that started the Liberalism meme as a way of subverting the monarchists of its time. Doesn't have much reason to exist in modern era though since it accomplished absolutely everything it set out to do, so it's full of mostly LARPers, with the exception of Opus Dei offshoots who work to put the Christianity back into liberalism.

All I know is that a lot of police officers and journalist are members, also they look out for each other. I have no doubt lots of unspeakable crimes have been covered up by them.

Grandpa was freemason. I went a few times to meetings. All these fucking lies about them pisses me off. Its just trying to teach its members to do good and love god. Their meetings might be a little weird but its a good program for veterans.

The lodge in my town is pretty sweet. They have free food and stuff for people who have family members who are free masons. My grandpa was a free mason and we would go there at christmas times for free cookies.

>I went to a few meetings at my local lodge full of geriatric LARPers and they seemed nice

No one doubts that the vast majority of lodges' memberships are comprised of bored old men. You should pick up Evola's Men Among the Ruins, as well as Leon Trotsky's autobiography. Masonry as a force of world-subversion, especially in the late 18th century and throughout the 19th century, is quite a different phenomenon than your grandfather's local lodge.

Old fart meme magicians?

opus dei? redpill me on opus dei

I saw them hold a meeting in a old Roman ruin. Pic related second from the last one. These are closed with large metal gates for fear of collapse so I wondered how ((they)) got permission.
I hanged around a little bit and saw a couple of them walk in with their all black suits.
A friend of the family was diagnosed with cancer and died prematurely bc autism. At his funeral some guys in black showed up and laid flowers,turns up he dabbled in freemasonry when he got a bit wealthy but left the organization and then got cancer.
Really makes you think

I used to think this stuff was pretty stupid but after Pizzagate I've officially jumped down the rabbit hole and not turning back

IT means both..and more.. a new order for the new age is probably one interpretation easier to understand for normies
t.roman

Well done since I can't figure out what you fooled me about.

Wow, all of the wrong. It's not religious, it's not liberal, and it's pro-monarchy.

>US masonic establishment
>Not the (((media)))
Good goy.

>I'm merely saying that masons claim to offer 'gnosis'
Wrong.