Your son comes home and says he got something to tell you, would you rather him be a thug son or a gay son?

Your son comes home and says he got something to tell you, would you rather him be a thug son or a gay son?

Thug, his ass is getting sent to military school and will be straightened the fuck out.

If his skins that colour he will forever be my wifes son.

comes home from military school gay

Gay thug

>you have to go back

Gay, at the least then he could have a future still, and with sperm banks he'd still be able to reproduce anyways.

topkek

>I'm hard, dad.

A thug, because with strict discipline and guidance that can be fixed eventually. Gay on the other is pretty much a done deal at that point

Fuck, if I'm gonna have a dindu son, why not both? That'll cut their life spab a few decades.

>my wife's black son

>Your son comes home and says he got something to tell you
I would rather have him to explain me why he is in my house and thinks that he is my son, as I don't recall marrying a nigger.

what about a gay thug?

i ask him to choose between being my live or dead son

I'd rather not have a black son

Gay, because he would suck my cock all day.

still better than, "dad I'm a bronie"

Why do I have a nigger son?

gay thug son

Someone called in a 10-66 , Hi do you have any ID on you Sir ? Have you been Drinking? Ok Woah Step Back Sir!! Got any Drugs on Yo- I-Is that a Gun? *draws my Sidearm* GET ON THE GROUND GET ON THE GROUND
DROP THE WEAPON
>Gunshots.mp3
SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED I REPEAT SHOTS FIRED ON Sup Forums we got a suspect down I repeat suspect down, Need Medivac South central /po/ thread number 112329409

"Son, You'll be ok Ambulance is on its way"

OP are you the one that called in the Report?

why is my son a nigger
is he my wife's son?