What will happen to redpilled trannies on the day of the rope?

What will happen to redpilled trannies on the day of the rope?

They'll be sold off in auction as sex slaves; fruits of the meme war we have fought so vigorously to win.

>Trannies
>Redpilled

Pick an option that consists of the integer of a value no greater than one(1)wun

>Theryn Meyer

hnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg

you can send them to me if you dont want them.

they will get to decide if they want to be hanged before or after the bluepilled traps

If they were redpilled they wouldn't be trannies.

I suppose they will be given to infertile men as wives. If mentally sound they will be given babies from the Lebensborn babyfactories to raise.

This

Is it gay if I would let her give me head?

sauce?

nothing gay about getting your dick sucked

I never understood that shit. Isn't the DNA the one intertwined thing?

So are chromosomes like bigger than the DNA? and contain multiple DNA inside of them? I thought every cell had only 1 DNA, where are these chromosomes located? In every cell?

they will be shot on sight

There are no red-pilled trannies.

>trannies
>redpilled
Pick one.
They will be executed.

They will have their estrogen supplements taken away and go back to looking like this.

This.

>What will happen to redpilled trannies on the day of the rope?

don't pass - get gassed

lel

okay those shapes that are like an X and Y are called chromosomes which are a big set of DNA. billions of "base pairs". a base pair is the DNA code itself almost like binary, except there are 4 bases instead of just 1 and 0. Yea every cell has a full set of chromosomes except sperm cells I believe have half and red blood cells have no DNA (or at least no nucleus). Yes chromosomes are bigger than DNA, imagine the chromosomes are like a cassette tape (audio or VHS) and the double helix DNA code is like the magnetic tape inside it.

A chromosome is a very long string of DNA.

omfg lul

Yes, chromosomes are long strands of DNA. Yes there is a complete set of chromosomes in nearly all cells.

In the nucleus of every cell are the 46 chromosomes (23 pairs). The chromosomes are densely packed strands of DNA.

At least, that's my understanding.

As for right wing trannies, they can choose to live as their actual gender in public or they can be relegated to the fringes of society.

The question is not even wrong. No trap is redpilled. It is a self-contradictory notion.

However, pre-ops will be force-fed the hormone corresponding to their chromosomal sex, until their mental illness corrects itself. Post-ops are irrecoverable and will be disposed of.

I don't care, I'd fuck Blaire White

anal rape if they pass then execution for all

>redpilled trannies

that's an oxymoron

a nice rope

why would you want that

you guys are pretty antihellenistic arent you? If its the day of the rope traditional roles are reinstated. Why not keep qt traps for your own purposes, whatever you decide those purposes are?

castration!

Shipped to vegas-style degeneracy containment city - a prison island cum tourist trap.

Fuck off shes mine

What if they took the redpill after penis-insideout-ectomy

Dangerous. Could have a cultural renaissance there and infect mainstream culture with their faggotry.

You'd never know redpilled lgbt. If they are redpilled, they don't act on their degenerate temptations, and especially don't celebrate it or push it into other peoples' faces.

They would only reveal it if they are being called bigoted to shut the other person up.

If they were "redpilled" they wouldn't be trannies anymore.

>she

Honestly I'd be pretty happy to have a hell of a lot more of them around, about 20% of population would feel good man.

That's a trap? First trap I've ever been fooled by... I'm not gay am I?

Murder 100% of the rest of them, I dont care

Im keeping this one.

That's not how you hold a gun.

How have you never heard of Blain white? Er ... Blair white

If you're attracted to this you're gay

I must misunderstand the concept, did not consider 'red pilled trannies' to be a priority target for 'day of the rope'

Nothing gay about enjoying traps, who wouldn't want more beautiful women around?

fuck you no way

99% of the rest you mean

> red pilled trannies
female hormones dont come in a red pill.

they come in pink, powder blue, white, orange, yellow, etc, but NEVER RED

if someone were "red pilled" (in touch with reality) they would NOT BE TRANNIES because reality dictates that your gender is determined by genetics, not the vagaries of your Feels.

reality also dictates that cutting off your balls makes you a Eunuch, not a woman, no matter how big your fake tits are.

Same thing that happens to all the eskimos and leprechauns.

Depends on how humanitarian you want to be. Death would be deserved but you could also just castrate them and enforce celibacy. Eunuchs are useful and historically common.

congrats, you're a homo now

what the heck he takes that looks like a woman??

No I haven't. What's his deal?

I wouldn't even allow the possibility of there genes to be passed on.

>hurr durr muh day of the rope XDD
>meme magic XDD
>le praise kek XDD
You have to be 18 to post here kiddo.

What if they took the red pill after they already had their penis mutilated? The damage was done before they snapped into reality.

female underwear wasn't supposed to hide a bulge

Unhinged liberal parents who stop their children from going into puberty, then pump them full of hormones

>Sup Forums hasn't realized that Day of the Rope will actually be liberals executing CIS straight white men

This board is filled with faggots

Wtf do you think it happens its in the title,they get hangged.

Hypocrites are not uncommon, do as I say and not as I do.

Being honest, I don't have an issue with traps existing, but they're pretty much all obviously men. I do have a problem with the normalization of a mental illness though and that's a problem when confused little boys project their insecurities and confusion on to their gender because society has normalized that kind of thinking.

Cock.
Blaire started taking hormones after turning 18.

hanged on the end of my benis :DDDDD

Well we all know that Sup Forums love their traps.

BW stays.

Killed, along with all you prison gays.

double castration!

>tfw no red pilled tranny gf

Trannies are just gay guys chasing straight guys. If you think there's anything more to the whole situation, you are delusional and likely in the closet yourself.

Their*

And how would their genes get passed on from being a servantgirl or getting fucked in the face and ass?

Blaire transitioned after puberty. Just good genes I guess.

>tfw im a shitskin that lives in a crime infested shithole

oh wait thats you

What is the day of the rope?

the day of the rope will never happen, redpilled trannies are here to stay

>

And plastic surgery.

She cheated with facial feminization surgery so shes an exception to the rule

I was talking about the blonde up top

I agree about children but I'd rather have more traps and trans around than gays, the ones I've seen irl have been really cute. (friend of mine transitioned)

Yup. They're basically permanent bottoms who see they can get some influence/power by becoming a woman.

Redpilled trannies stay. Don't make it about only extremes being allowed.

I'm not interested in sword fighting with BW but she seems like fun and I would have a beer with her.

If they're actually passable no one will notice they are trannies and will thus be spared the rope.

The non-passable ones will die.

can we see her dick anywhere i been lookin

I think he means castration literally, not just chemically.

They can save themselves by choosing to stop taking estrogen and start transitioning back to their biological sex.

If they're truly redpilled they'll kill themselves

/thread

If he had good genes he wouldn't be mentally ill.

I thought his face turned out pretty well and then I saw that scrawny little body and now I want to kill it.

On topic: nothing. In an ideal world we:
1) kill every single non-white
2) help mentally ill people like him

But as long as there is all kinds of trash inhabiting the planet, people like him are not of much concern.

They will be the undisputed handlers of my penis.

In the unlikelyhood of trannys being redpilled
They will go into hiding

The rope.

Only a filthy Libcuck nigger would deny someone the right to modify their own body . _ .
>>Anti-Propaganda laws based as fuck
>>Anti-LGBT laws, killings of trannies/ fags is something that a libshit would do.

You can't say MUH RIGHTS and freedoms and deny it to others, that's why we fucking hate leftist niggers in the first place.

Women will decide their fate. Actual women. Not the liars.

They might as well come out as complete faggots

who is she
I'd like her to have my white babies

Those who deny the will of kek will face his judgement on the day of the rope.

Any pics of it would be classified as cheese pizza I believe it's a Post Op.

Blaire white. She has a jewtube channel.