So if George Soros and/or the Rothschilds run the world

How come the government will come after you if you joke about hurting or assassinating the president, yet you can threaten to assassinate Soros or the Rothschilds without any fear?

>mfw I live in Toronto and actively try and find Lauren so I can seduce her and fuck her face in my penthouse.

The politicians are their fall guys, if shit goes bad you'll blame the politicians, never the Rothshilds/Soros.

Do I see a camel?

they don't kill the ones who insult them directly. those are the ones whose children get kidnapped or mysteriously disappear.

>yet you can threaten
and thats all you can do and they don't give a shit what a random citizen thinks about them. they got the money, they make the rules.

Because that would make it obvious

Yep.

Daily reminder Lauren's a kike and hates pretty much all of Sup Forums

All part of the Bogdanoff master plan.

It's a moose knuckle, bigot! She's canadian.

>ywn pay Lauren to sit on your face
>ywn explore her pussy with your tongue

She only fucks rich guys.

Well I needed a picture of a scantily clad woman so the thread wouldn't be completely ignored and that was the first one I found lol.

>he still hasnt taken the bogdapill
there is no government

quickrundown.club

take the bogpill

Neither Donald Trump nor the Secret Service care what people think about him either. The issue is that if someone says something like "I will kill x" there is a real possibility the person is insane enough to do it, and they investigate for the president's safety.

There's nobody, so far as we know, making sure the "I will kill George Soros" lunatics aren't just running their mouths.

yes you do

Good thing I started a business when I was 20 instead of going to University.

they don't, infowars tier conspiracy is just a distraction and misdirection

That body is sooo ready to create babies

You can even threaten Rotchschilds in public in a coded message ,but only if you are a powerful Jewish lawyer with political protection.

"If I go down, some Rothschilds will be exposed from Lolita Island video archive!" seems to be the message here.

You see a jew

richfag here

i wouldn't fuck girls that say "i only date rich guys"

Ask Charles Lindberg about that.

He tried to stop the Federal reserve and named the jew, he child ended up kidnapped and killed.

You think they will have you arrested? You will either disappear, or have your loved ones killed as a message.

We all know you're a neet

Rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs

they prefer to keep themselves in the conspiracy theory category for world control.

dont think they dont kill off direct threats to them though

>is a kike, but says no because she's not "religiously Jewish"
Could there be any greater proof that she's trying to deceive and kike everyone?

i dont care what shes doing i want her to shit down my throat

That's a pretty solid cameltoe.

I bet you could feel the heat emanating off that little baby maker.

damn

If those are made of denim, no.

Thick eyebrows look a lot worse on her. It's not even close to which is better.