Why haven't we nuked North Korea?

Why haven't we nuked North Korea?

1. China
2. The fall out would devestate SK, a crucial ally
3. You can't just kill 20 million innocent people because of a dictator
4. They would retaliate and hit.
5. That would make us, once again, the aggressor. Idk about you, but I don't like my tax dollars going to killing foreigners.

No oil

we don't know if China still likes them or not

SK, China, and Russia would hate us

Mega mess that now they have to get involved with the clean up

SK is our best ally out of those three and they would rather the NKs starve to death and the regime implodes on it's own. Ideally they have a civil war and then SK gets to take all the land for themselves. Lots of people in SK do not want to reintegrate millions of retards

Coming soon to theaters near you

NK rapefugees everywhere

For...what purpose?
It would be far more beneficial to just stomp in with an army, throw kim out, and let SK absorb it.

Because chinese scum are protecting them.

This basically. South Korea and Japan are threat to China and NK is being treated as a buffer zone between them.

Real reason: China. and no one else wants to deal with the refugees. No one wants to go through the effort of "unbrainwashing" millions of people.

Almost like having an annoying pet I presume.

and seoul will be nearly leveled in first 10 minutes of any war

1. Chinka

2. Depending on where the bomb drops, Worst Korea might be in path of the affects. Remember it's a 500-mile radius from where the bomb detonates that damaging waves from the nuke can reach.

like surgically reattaching a gangrenous limb

>WMDs going rogue
>chinese intervention

I actually saw a lecture from a RAND analyst a few weeks ago, Fascinating. I'm too tired to give a quick run down but I'll answer questions about it. Truly a fucking chess game.

Why would you want to nuke/start a war with them ?
There are no economic reasons to get rid of them and the worst they do is lunching missles into the sea.
They are not a real danger to anyone but maybe SK.

Best thing is to ignore them.

>also why waste nukes on Norks when you could use them on real enemys like Saudis, Turks or Israelis

1. Nuke them too
2. SK wouldn't be a crucial ally if NK didn't exist dummy
3. Why not?
4. with what lmao
5. the US has been the aggressor in every war since 1945. What's one more to the list?

sophomoric

because you are afraid, capitarist dogs!

Then the Chinks will probably just plan a counterattack to retain them in power.

Jesus. I hope you realize that your soul is going to burn in hell for all of eternity.

Because China

>lol kill 20 million innocents idc
is basically what youre saying.

Has anyone here acctualy seen an user with NK flag??

Bc the world needs to know how bad communism is. NK is the best example and a living science experiment,perhapt the last since China has gone all weirdly totalitarian-capitalist.
Urge all your commie friends to move to Best Korea .

I have seen one

Sup Forums is age restricted

>weirdly totalitarian-capitalist
Nothing weird here, this is just your regular capitalism.