Hey, I am new here. why do you guys say the jews own and control everything...

hey, I am new here. why do you guys say the jews own and control everything? but they make up less than 2% of the total global population

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Diaspora/The-most-heavily-Jewish-US-college-and-other-facts-about-Jews-at-American-colleges-437701
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's why it's so outrageous that they own everything.

Because just like Hitler, they want to blame somebody else for their failures in life and aren't man enough to point the finger at themselves.

'Dude it's totally the Jews fault that I'm an uneducated, lazy, single loser who's going nowhere in life.'

Dude they're like 0.2%

The people in charge of the banks are Jews.
The people in charge of the banks are in charge of the money.
The people in charge of the money are in charge of the world.

> for their failures in life
failure to do what? If society is contorted to push a goal that is not yours then you haven't failed by not doing that.

PS. Trump got elected. Brexit happened. Deportations are happening. Other European countries are veering that way. Countries outside of Europe are also rethinking globalization. All of this information is coming to light.

Their genes make them too smart

80% of success is showing up, 20% is the actual work.

80% of a painting is the foundation, 20% is just details.

80% of the wealth is owned by 20% of the population.

80% of Hollywood is represented by the jewish 20%

It's only natural that god would create this imbalance for the stronger more courageous part of humanity to scale, the Fibonacci sequence is 80/20 and it forms a fractal staircase, one group of people thinks they are control because they stack the bricks, but they don't get to walk along the spiral.

lurk more, saged and reported

>KGB
>Frankfurt School
Proof of KGB financing them?

jpost.com/Diaspora/The-most-heavily-Jewish-US-college-and-other-facts-about-Jews-at-American-colleges-437701

It's kind of like how Black people control 50% of the crime despite being 12% of the population. Jews are just better at pulling their weight

The rest of this stuff is to big to post, I will have to split it apart at some point. I don't feel like doing it right now, but this will wet your beak.

A president can run a country, and he's just one person.

>he vapes weed

How blue pilled can you be?

Are they the Cho-zen people Joe?