New Ben "Kike Killing Kommando" Garisson

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2010/03/07/weekinreview/07mckinley.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/12/katie-malone-elijah-cummings-staffer-loses-6-child/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed-energy_weapon
youtube.com/watch?v=yJLhnts9-oQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ben"6 million more" Garrison

I like this guy what's he trying to say with the moon sending cosmic star waves to the grannys head

>nine lives matter

Jerry Brown's nickname is governor moonbeam.

wew

Checked

Looks like Moonbeam gon get Moonman'd

Impressive numbers.

witnessed

I can see that.

Shadilay Brother, Praise Kek

kek approves of this comic

PRAISE KEK

WITNESSED

PRAISE

PRAISE HIM
ADORE HIM

Factual, yet still wasted.

include me in screencap pls

Post the real one.

so this is an anti-Israel thread now?

fucking cats do not deserve to be compared to fucking mexicans. wtf ben u ailurophobic bigot.

fucking cringe

checked

I will specifically remove you from the screenshot

califag here. i like it.

all those cats are amazing
ben is an awesome artist

Ben "Let's Get This Shoah On The Road" Garrison

Moonget

Beam me up, Scotty

Second. The Aztlan is killing me hard

Estoy muerto.

Kek is with us. Praise him and trump.

Probably a good sign I should consider relocating to Texas or Colorado.

Our prophet

stay the fuck out of Texas you cuckafornia faggot. You idiots already destroyed Austin.

i was one of 5 white kids in my elementary school class

help us please

>not drawing Top Cat and the gang

You had ONE job

Also to add.

An extra layer of well done: Lunatic/Lunacy comes from the belief that the moon or rather full moon caused "mental health" problems.

So he is ALSO calling her a LUNATIC

>9 lives matter

Include me in screencap and zoom my words

How do we turn moonbeam into moonman?

That's Jerry "Moonbeam" Brown, Governor of Cuckifornia

nytimes.com/2010/03/07/weekinreview/07mckinley.html

>mfw

nice

I bet he had fun drawing all those cats

Must be younger. When I was in elementary school half my class was always white. We'd go and play Starcraft afterschool.

What are those single file cats in the bottom right supposed to be?

this is a great analogy, but the thing that gets me laughing is the cat on top of the bookshelf, he must have had fun drawing this one

dayyyyummm

kek confirms

Praise be kek

Does anybody have the original?

Body was not moved for dramatic effect. The other one is his brother.

Praise Kek

hahaha best cat

WITNESSED

kek has spoken. Praise kek

>moonbeam
kek

I love it

PRAISE KEK

divinity

What a time to be alive

Praise Kek

Coming right up

>tfw my state is the most cucked

Kek blessed your informative post with sextuple digits. Maybe this is a sign that we should shitposting less.

Praise Kek!

10-73

>moonbeam

Did he ever get California to have their own state satellite?

goddamn this made me lol

That filename...

WEW

Have you ever heard of the Moonstrom Syndicate? In the 1980s a small group extraordinarily wealthy and powerful people sent a colony of genetically engineered clones to the moon. They had technology in the 80s that is superior to anything out today (at least publicly known). They've been conducting experiments in underground facilities on the moon and further developing mind boggling technology.

This group of people killed my mother, which is ultimately why I named that file/pic what I did. She was shot with an energy weapon and was killed instantly by it.

The people responsible are pure fucking evil and they possess baffling abilities. They have the technology to prevent natural death (i.e aging). To avoid suspicion, they transfer their consciousness to a new body once they appear old and let the body left behind die while they thrive as a new youth. They've been doing this for over 200 years at this point.

Have some Ivanka for noticing my filename. Thanks.

What in the fucking fuck of all fuck...

Just, what...

Her boobs seem weird to me. I mean she is definitely hot but her boobs bother me.

Anyways though, moon clones, underground facilities, and energy weapons? You're crazy. You should write a sci-fi book or something.

Izzat hex-3's, dub-trip-3's or trip-dub-3's? WITNESSED!

See, this is why I don't fucking tell people about how my mother was killed. Everyone always just says I'm crazy. Well I'm not fucking crazy and I saw my mother get MURDERED right in front of me by an energy blast from the weapon of a clone that was on Earth for debriefing and study.

I'm just not going to tell anyone about what I know anymore because no one will ever fucking take it seriously. If only you people knew what was really going on in the world (and the moon)... things would be a lot different, that's for fucking sure. But you're all too closed-minded, ignorant, and often stupid as well.

The syndicate is real, there IS a colony on the moon and you're rude and inconsiderate as fuck for calling me crazy right after I spoke out about my mother's death you piece of fucking shit.

Dude, seek help.

Medication. Lots of medication.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/12/katie-malone-elijah-cummings-staffer-loses-6-child/

The house exploded into flames without a prior fire...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed-energy_weapon

would be something like this?

Moon colony bro poster here.

This is exactly why we had to kill his mother. Do you see his irrational overemotional posting? He clearly has donkey brains. If she is producing children of this intelligence then we must moon ray her. Don't worry, user is safely sterile, we don't kill children. Moon colony bros are super based. We're just trying to push the gene pool towards a better future.

Jerry Brown looks like soros

I believe that you believe it.

But anyone who has worked in a heavily technological field knows how impossible what you're saying is.

Kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=yJLhnts9-oQ

So where's the unedited version?

You seem to type well. Send an email to a pyschologist. In the mean time continue your story. Please.

Praise

The Democrats should have run Governor Moonbeam but for some reason our society no longer respects its elders.

Oh, please do enlighten me. Why is what I'm saying impossible in regards to the technology?

That cat in the sombrero made me lose it.

I don't believe so. What I saw was not like the DARPA stuff and wasn't like a phaser (star trek) or a blaster (star wars).

Do you know what heat waves look like? Like if you see a heat wave coming off a hot black street on a blazing summer day? The energy discharge was similar to that visually in a sense. It was like the air around the discharge was distorted in the same type of way... like a directed moving heat wave (albeit highly concentrated and extremely fast moving).