Dumph is finished guys. People drew letters with their bodies. I'm trembling

Dumph is finished guys. People drew letters with their bodies. I'm trembling.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BRO5W7uxZfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow what a coincidence a helicopter was flying by at just the right moment at just the right angle!

what's with the one pink exclamation point?

damnit, were gonna lose California again in 2020

>two exclamation marks

I had a bon fire on that beach and the fire was so hot i put my beer bottles in it and they melted and it made a big glass bowl

>there are this many communists in california
really really REALLY needs to be nuked you guys

Bloody attwhores.

They think they know everything, but they don't

God I wish I had that much time ha.

Is drumfhph done?

Yes.

They couldn't just tell all of the unneeded illegals to go home.

a lot of people wearing faggy pink clothes

Oh, of course it's in San francisco

I have to share this with everyone... I ran into a friend I haven't seen in a very long time earlier today.......we made some small talk, and then she said to me, "How do you like what's going on with that SOB Trump...I said, "What do you mean"! She said, "Don't you watch the news"? I knew then there was going to be a problem...I said, "Of course I do". She said, "well then you know". I said "yes". she said, "and"?, I said, " and what", I thought here it comes,... I was right!!!! I couldn't help myself but I started laughing...she said, "what's so funny"? I then really started to laughing. I couldn't help myself.. I just got into a laughing fit!!!..She said, "oh no, you're not one that drank the orange cool aid, are ya"? I couldn't stop laughing because she had this maniacal look in her eyes which made me laugh harder. By then, she said, that she was sorry that she ran into me because I ruined her day and walked away shaking her head....and by then , I was hysterically laughing...I left the store and bought nothing...lol... Oh Well, another friend I lost!

i love it when she struggles

Ha i saw multiple fire pits today

probably a drone just sayin

you can buy them at walmart ffs

Shit. Trump is done. I never thought they would be able to pull it off.

Good shoop. Made me laff

kek

lel

hahaha

These idiots don't even know what they're resisting
Nice one haha

>People who have so little going on in their lives that they can take all day to go stand on a beach think they will ever make a difference

Surely this will be the end of Trump's campaign

>murrtards get so pussed they make a giant snap chat/instagram display

God why are Californian "liberals" so adorable?

Why do Americans love illegal immigration so much?

I'm surprised they didn't hashtag it

>!!
Inclusion is the gayest thing

It should be in blood to prove their point

Oh well. Time to pack our bags and leave boys. This will obviously be the straw that breaks the camels back.

No Bel-Air finish 2/10

He'll never win the nomination

Creators of OC truly are the instruments of KEK's divine will. We must all honor the creators of OC.

Look at that organization.

If only they could do that with politics and have proper discussions with people instead of shouting buzzwords and shouting people down they might have actually won the election.

Top kek

I hate this people, all these demonstration and protest in a democratic and free country, where were they when Cuba were torturing and killing people? They protest governments from the right but the massacres of the left are hidden and defended by this awful pest, I hate them for everything they represent. I hope they all die under the regimes they are pushing

Instant ylyl classic

>implying he wont drop out before the first primary

Wow. Sure got my noggin joggin. Guess its time to move from California and let it be it's own country and join the (((HER TIME))) band wagon. How can trumpfs even compete with this level of empowerment.

I'm literally shaking

I don't get it, if they just put all this effort I to something that actually mattered they could actually do some good. Fucking attention whores never learn.

Just thought, do TITS !!

what a smart way to spend your Soros gibs on, finally all the progressive name dancing and social justice acting graduates qualify for a job

I'm here for countless years and read the most autistic and cringe worthy stuff possible, yet the left toped all of it in under 3 weeks "protesting" trump and I don't even have words for it.
>pussy head march lead by a sharia advocate and organized by a pedo
>that he will not divide us cam by that c-list celeb
>all the other cringe protests with payed protestors and professional made signs
>retarded "writing with our bodies" and hiring a helicopter to get a good aerial pic

I bet in 1-2 weeks we will see the next progressive trends,
>run head first into a wall to protest against trump and post it on social media
>off yourself against trump
>shit your pants against trump
>piss bottle shower challenge

Yes, it's this retarded.

yes!!! Muslims BTFO!! I WILL resist Islamization!!!

wat

ICE deported the third.

My first thought was what does this even fucking accomplish? Materially what in reality will change because of this? It won't convince anyone of anything. It's just a waste of time and energy.

This was my captcha. Kek is speaking to us lads.

brilliant. 10/10 would look at again

!Yeb!

its a way to get together and fuck and propagate the liberal species

just wait the san andreas faultline to finally release its God-given, degenerate-purging pressure

comeon, at least try

Altfags could never organize like this. You have no ideology.

fpbp

HOLY FUCK!

How much money soros wasted at this thing?

>Saving photos in .png

About a month before the xm556 is released.

Damn shame. youtube.com/watch?v=BRO5W7uxZfw

>Not using the superior bitmap

Americans don't want an ideology. We want to live free.

>My first thought was what does this even fucking accomplish?
Spread the lie that no one likes trump.

They continue to do this during the 4 (or 8) years, and then tell that just racists voted for trump, the rest of the population didnt care about it.

>saving in the best format

hoo boy

>Missed opportunity to practice carpet bombing

I'm starting to think Trump is either horribly incompetent, missing such a massive opportunity like this, or CNN mislead me and he's not the fascist I wanted. SAD!

We just focus on winning elections.

When are they going to realize that saying "resist" over and over doesn't do anything?

>112336237
>Tired of having to continuously dodge death on wheels while having their protests drowned out by traffic, protesters resolved to find a more palatable venue to fight for social justice.
>"Yeah, it's great. Its like, two birds with one stone! I can virtue signal, and work on my tan! We're modern day Rosa Parks. Can't sunbathe here - unless you're resisting!"

Holy hell is that legal?!

drop a bomb for fucks sake!

>Rise up against the man by taking a relaxing day off lying on the beach.

Oh how dedicated you must be.

I mean you cucks went on and on about size of rallies (they were big but not really YUGE) and number of yard signs (who gives a fuck).

If you care about those things than the size and frequency of these resist thingies is just as important.

The past decade has been an awfully funny contrast to the last century. Comparing this to an actual resistance to an oppressive regime is hilarious.

We finally have an accurate article.

I remember doing something similar for a food drive, we were all specifically colored clothes, and made the shape of bread, corn, and apples. Then a crane took a birds-eye-view shot.

I k ow that beach. There's very little parking and buss access. Uber is also expensive in that city. The fact they got that many people there for one purpose is astonishing.

weaponized autism!

Get the lawnmower, Gerald.

They're just mad because it works for us.

Nope. Damnit, wish it was

Bitching about liberals is like telling your children "no" sometimes you let the kid have his way then other times his ideas might hurt him so you need to intervene.

Edited OP's pic

top kek nice shop

Because it's racist to not want illegal immigrants to come to your country

kek smiles upon this

They speak as if having an ideology is a good thing.

Whatever is your definition of free, it's part of an ideology.

Two can play at this game... Thanks for the photo op.

How long did they have to stand there to think
>ok, I think we made our point, let's leave everybody!

I see a potential meme in the making

kek

Speak for yourself, faggot.

So that's what the news was about.

MADMAN!

Don't they do that as a means of suicide because they're dying?

Hahahahaha

Hippies, only dumb hippies would think this matters.

Dont forget these same people hate Whites.
>Pic related

I-is this possibly the birth of an epic meme?!

Kek pls send tsunami!

biggest crowd ever