Without Obamacare, Boogie won't be able to get health insurance

Still happy with Drumpf now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More than ever

I'm happier now

Don't worry, he probably makes a lot of money out of his dumb fanbase.

lose the weight or die

Can he die plz?

Who and why should I care? Get a job, you fucking lard.

>get help from DDP personally
>remain a fat blob
He deserves everything he gets.

One less fat pig on the planet.

Nobody should have to foot that fuckers bill.

fat bastard deserves to die. he needs to stop eating

Boogie makes like $750,000 a year. He doesn't need to be subsidized.

It's tragic that he can't get the euthanasia he so desperately needs

>6 years
>lost 8 pounds

Go to hell boogie

>PAY FOR MY HEALTH INSURANCE! I DEMAND TO BE TREATED WITH CARE! IT'S NOT MY FAULT I'M FAT!

So what? He probably gets at least one grand per month from Patreon and more from Youtube.

praise Darwin! may natural selection shine upon us

Capitalism is survival of the fittest.

You know how much money this fatass rakes in?
If it's not enough to cover his medical bills, maybe he should stop eating so much garbage then.
He put himself in this state, why should I have to pay to keep him alive? He's not my responsibility.

How stupid would it be to insure something that practically doesn't exist? It's a guaranteed loss.

How much krill does he have to eat per day to survive?

THIS IS A 10/10 IN BURGERLAND.

This is a fucking video....

But what if he has a horrible accident again like falling out of his chair? Trump was a mistake.

>tfw too fat to even get gastric bypass surgery

Jesus thats one of the more disgusting things Ive seen on her

Don't worry. He's still got the AHA and expanded Medicaid.

Pretty sure he'd die attempting to mount a female. So yeah he's already left the gene pool.

Gastric fucking bypass or pic related.

Medicinal Methamphetamine. They prescribe it to the morbidly obese as a diet pill. Boogie should get on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

Good, I shouldn't have to pay for his shitty fucking lifestyle. Seriously, at that weight his body has to expend so much energy to simply survive that he has to forcefully shovel retarded amounts of shit into his mouth on a daily basis to maintain his weight. Lowering high calorie intake SLIGHTLY would lose him weight way faster then a slim or skinnyfat person.

Also he's a cuck

SALAD DODGER

Fuck off Boogie, don't advertise your faggotry here.

I wonder if Sup Forums could start a thing where fat shots who lose their Obamacare could be convinced to inject themselves with syringes full of air as a protest

CALORIE-THIEVING

Good, he's been given enough help as it is.

Boogie's doctor told him that he's literally too fat to get gastric bypass surgery. After a couple of months, his doctor recommended that he INCREASE the weight loss requirement needed before surgery.

I think medicinal meth would make his heart explode.

If he ate less maybe he would be able to afford it

I dont know who he is. Is he some sort of famous janitor on here?

Get the flamethrower.

He actually broke a chair recently, quite literally ripping himself a new asshole in the process

Wow, a fucking fat pig millionaire who is entirely to blame for his weight won't be able to leech off from some working class schmuck who has to work for Booger1488 medical bill.

So sad.

Really I hope he croaks soon.

This guy is such a limp wristed fuck

He hopped on both sides of gg than backed down

He criticized nintendo than backed down

He went after Jim sterling than back pedaled.

His wife keeps his fat ass alive barely

He's bleeding subs faster than onision and desperately trying to appeal to anyone to save them

BUTTER GULPING

NON-VEGETABLE EATING
BUTTER BALL

I wonder when was the last time he saw his dick

>world-class trainers offer to help Boogie-woogie with his weight for free
>he declines and keeps sobbing about his weight
Let natural selection take its course.

THIS.

His house is a fucking dump aswell, what outgoings besides food does he have.

we get to kill this fat fuck and obamacare? Win win.

He didn't fall out of his chair. His chair collapsed under him. It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic.

i'm even more happy than I was before

USE THE GEORGE FOREMAN JUST TO DRINK OUT THE DRIP TRAY

Probably not at a low dose, and it's not like he's already risking it anyway.

Fuck it let's meme boogie to get on prescription meth.

Extremely happy

Fuck this fat loser. I hate people who make videos and just scream like him. People only find it funny because he's fat and pathetic.

He makes so many excuses for being fat too it's so pathetic. But-but I have muh PTSD!

checked

If DDP can't help you then you're truly fucked.

And yet he made a video whinning about universal healthcare and how he is finished without it. Unbelievable.

GO TO SUBWAY AND PUT EVERYTHING ON IT

Let me be his dietician for three months. He wouldn't even have work out. Just consume what I will give him.

**PUHHHHHH** KIRBY

Good, no more enabling.

I'm just kidding of course, he won't lose the weight either way. Not because it is hard but because being fat is his sole source of income.

Please, someone post that delicious pasta. You know the one.

Its best to let nature take its course.

You realize that multiple professional dieticians and trainers have offered to work with him for free, right?

Guess how many of them succeeded?

You'll give up. Even Diamond Dallas Page gave up. Seriously. The guy that got a crippled man to walk unassisted again gave up on Boogie because Boogie simply wouldn't stop eating so much.

He's never saw in his videos he says he has always been huge.

to some fat fuck named Boogie2988

THIS IS WHY HE NEEDS MEDICINAL METH HE WILL NOT WANT TO EAT AS MUCH.

Is is true that his wife cucked him with a black dude?

>won't be able to get health insurance

How about he uses that big youtube money to afford it himself? The fat fuck doesn't want to work or stay healthy but you cucks are willing to give him a steady stream of income so he can support his lazy lifestyle.

I have to share this with everyone... I ran into a friend I haven't seen in a very long time earlier today.......we made some small talk, and then she said to me, "How do you like what's going on with that SOB Trump...I said, "What do you mean"! She said, "Don't you watch the news"? I knew then there was going to be a problem...I said, "Of course I do". She said, "well then you know". I said "yes". she said, "and"?, I said, " and what", I thought here it comes,... I was right!!!! I couldn't help myself but I started laughing...she said, "what's so funny"? I then really started to laughing. I couldn't help myself.. I just got into a laughing fit!!!..She said, "oh no, you're not one that drank the orange cool aid, are ya"? I couldn't stop laughing because she had this maniacal look in her eyes which made me laugh harder. By then, she said, that she was sorry that she ran into me because I ruined her day and walked away shaking her head....and by then , I was hysterically laughing...I left the store and bought nothing...lol... Oh Well, another friend I lost!

It's too late by now anyway. He's been so fat and useless for so long that his heart must be like a V8 running on 3 cylinders by now. He's gonna croak any day now, and his enablers will scream that it's Trump's fault for not continuing to pay to keep this butterball alive.

Good riddance.

Guess that fat fuck has to make more videos and shill his patreon more then.

He's like the human form of the reason universal healthcare is a bad idea

Why his fanbase is dumb? Can't he have interesting stuff in his channel because he is fat?

Can somebody explain to me why I'm supposed to give a shit about anybody losing their Obamacare when none of them gave a single shit that all I got from it was a fine for not being able to afford it? I'd really like to know why they think I should give a single goddamned shit.

i had a vid of his in my recommended feed from 4 years ago, dude has ballooned up big time since then

He makes more than a lot of us. He should be focused on losing the weight, not getting cover for it.

a cyanoacrylate IV is another option

Yes, why would other people have to pay because of his poor life decisions?

I hate this shit

Either
a) You cannot afford healthcare because you are poor so you qualify for your state-provided MedicAid program.

or

b) You can afford healthcare but you spent the money on something else.

There are no other options.

I really doubt his heart can handle meth. I also don't think he actually wants to get thin. Him being fat is his career. Nobody is going to listen to hungry skeleton man rant about shit.

is this a new pesto

He has a YouTube following and you don't.

I'm happy I'll never have to pay for his own selfdestruction. Thank you president Trump!

Lol this fat fuck is making money on youtube, fuck off commie

yes

Nobody could have said it better - laziness, weak will, excuses, taking care fromthose who really need it, entitlement, lack of selfawareness all rolled into one.

Im gonna need you to kys immediately

Dude could literally buy a house in Canada for like 50k and become a permanent resident and get treated here. Enjoy your new personal income tax rate though. lol.

Because it is heeeeyuman right user, and others deserve it. You don't agree? Are you a bigot?

Because he's a fat fucking loser who talks about, and plays, children's games for a living, you fucking retarded cunt.

fatty gulags when? You wouldn't even need to secure it, just rig some scales to a door

Yes. Fat people should die!

STOP EATING

wasnt he supposed to be skinny by now?

Fuck all of you Boogie is awesome and a great guy.

>Boogie makes like $750,000 a year