Hypothetical question: if incontrovertible proof came out that Trump and his campaign had the active assistance of the...

Hypothetical question: if incontrovertible proof came out that Trump and his campaign had the active assistance of the Russian government, how would your opinion of the President change?

I would start supporting Trump.

Sadly, he's probably just another israeli puppet

Wouldn't affect it at all. Trump is trying to save America and Putin helping just means we have powerful allies in the world who want the same.

Mods are HUGE fags.

>Hypothetical question: if incontrovertible proof came out that Trump and his campaign had the active assistance of the Russian government, how would your opinion of the President change?

it wouldn't the people running this campaign are morons

help me find out who to call because this shit needs to be solved, you could have spent a fraction of this budget and had success with proper management

Depends on the type of help. I mean if Trump took $25 mil from the Saudi riyal family.... Of wait that was Hillary. What was the question again?

Good. I would like him even more and be happy that syria would reclaim their country in less than a year

If, say, it were proved that the Russian government had conducted the DNC hack, and coordinated with the Trump campaign to release the info at the most opportune moment.

Let me try, stupidly, to explain to you how utterly useless you are.
Russia can't have done this and the government has already conceded that point. John McCain conceded that point. The media then dishonestly doubled back by misusing the term "hacking," which the uninformed will think describes electronic interference. In Michigan we have paper records of the vote, you can check it at any time. Nobody has tried to do so.
That said, let's say that Putin really does have magic powers, and all Trump's rallies were faked, and there was no massive disgust at neocons showing up in every poll for the past twenty years translating into a huge populist surge. Let's say you're not a massively dishonest shill.
You have still yet to prove that Russia is some kind of threat. They're not expansionist at all, if we grant that they somehow are, they are still not expansionist in a way that threatens us. All of their recent activity has been to defend themselves against constant illegal neocon attacks. Russia's goals are pretty much our goals.
Your discredited clique just cannot get it into your skull how sincerely and deeply we want you to watch your children die before you yourself get immolated. You took away my life, you got my friends killed, you run around starting wars, you conspired openly to end civilization, and you want me to be upset about Vladimir Putin. I'm an Iraq vet and receive no money whatsoever from anyone. You're a nepotism beneficiary who wants to erase the Constitution and facilitate mass murder.

only pedophilia would hurt trump

get him scat, whores, piss, whatever, MUDADA

Seth Rich was an American, not a Russian.

Doesn't really change anything. All that matters is that he gets results.

>what is a hypothetical scenario
Fine, assume it were proven that the Chinese government had knowingly assisted Trump. Would your opinion of him change?

I would be happy with based Putin for saving us from becoming the Hillary timeline

I'd have to see the proof first. The only people claiming this are "insider sources" from unaccountable agencies like the NSA.

Rare

Please see Who's got the democuck memeball about Russia rigging the election because the hacked emails showed the dems were rigging the election?

From your greatest "enemies" to your closest friends, I want you to know that the world loves you.

I will actually respect Putin unironically.

Meant to say loves you and for what you stand for.

No comment buzzfeed.

I could not for the life of me support someone who is as anti-science as Trump.