The Skypes are on to us!

Where in the fuck are these so called "code words" used? I come here almost every day for years... never seen these so called code words...

ya 14/88 made sense... Everyone knows that though.

Pepe!

The racist lion king part is epic...

Pause the video at 1:38 Okay... SS lightning bolts... then some norse symbols that are almost never used...

youtube.com/watch?v=6aVEx2BqSSE

these "codewords" spawned from a meme shitposting thread on Sup Forums lol

This actually makes more sense now...

Wait.
Are you telling me that we have the opportunity to ruin Zelda for SJWs?

kek

lets begin our work

>the skypes
>bringing back a "dead meme"

I wonder who could be behind this post

was gonna watch but its micdotcom or whatever the fuck that place it is, it is complete kikery

Lets fuck with them, make a new set of "Code words"...

Racists = Code word for Jews. Everyone start using Racist for Jew now. Anything we say against a racist makes us sound like SJW.

Sith = code word for those on the dark side (niggers) Star wars ruined...

Taco = Code word for Mexican

Supreme Taco = Code word for illegal mexicans

Taco Box/bag = The wall

Flight Attendants = Muslims

Pilots = Radical Muslims (because 9/11)

I want to send a screenshot to a buzzfeed writer but without the "lets fuck with them" part.

Can anyone Shoop?

>Pilots = Radical Muslims (because 9/11)

yeah you dont need to explain it nigger

>starts with "le funny cat videos"
Millienal Liberals are some of the least funny and least creative people in history.

Kek. Dis gunna be fun.

Sith lives matter.

"The internet produces a lot of great joyous content, But some people wanna ruin it for the rest of us."

>proceeds to instruct on how to ruin the internet for other people

We need people to get in here and post a ton of shit using these terms, and people to Shoop my directions out without it looking obvious.

No more than social media ruined it already.

I want to keep pilots out of the US, I know a lot of flight attendants are going to be unhappy, and there are more of them, but we can't have them here.

>with Sage Boggs
>Sage Boggs
>Sage
Praise kek!

I know how you feel. There are so many racists there as well, and alot of the racists are very rich and powerful people so it's hard to argue with them too. And we all know that it was racists who caused the problems with the flight attendants in the first place, and that escalated into what happened with the pilots on 9/11.

I like tacos, but I think we need to keep supreme tacos in the taco box.

If the 14 words were about securing the future of black children he wouldn't think twice about it

but it's about whites so it's horrible

also why would white supremacists use code words when talking to each other dumbfuck

>If the 14 words were about securing the future of sith children he wouldn't think twice about it
>but it's about whites so it's horrible
>also why would white supremacists use code words when talking to each other dumbfuck

fixed it for you

It's simple. We change the words again, like we said we would. There's simply no way for them to stop us.
Racists = Code word for Jews. Everyone start using Racist for Jew now. Anything we say against a racist makes us sound like SJW.
Sith = code word for those on the dark side (niggers) Star wars ruined...
Taco = Code word for Mexican
Supreme Taco = Code word for illegal mexicans
Taco Box/bag = The wall
Flight Attendants = Muslims
Pilots = Radical Muslims (because 9/11)

You know what I think ruined"the force awakens"? Why did they have to put a sith in a leading role? It's stupid, especially as they claim now the empire is white supremacist, wouldn't they have e killed off all the sith by now? Another example of Racist Media if you ask me.

Okay lads I wrote the email. Anyone want to proofread?

Dear Natalya

Sorry to bother you on such short notice, but you're the first writer who popped up when I was looking up how to submit something to Buzzfeed.

After hearing about all the terrible Alt-Right stuff that's going on, I decided to look at just how terrible Sup Forums is for myself. I think I found something really important, and I think the news should know about it. Enclosed is a bunch of screenshots I took from one of the first posts that popped up on the feed.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, and tw, there's a lot of bad language on here I think you should be warned of reading. I hid a few posts because they were long racist rants. I don't think it should be shown to anyone, so I left it out.

This thread needs to 404 before I send it though. OP plesse delete after I send the final draft.

These god damn racists controlling all the media.

>This thread needs to 404 before I send it though. OP plesse delete after I send the final draft.

Make a new thread, take a new snapshot. Link thread here, let this one delete self.

nigger its not going to delete its going to be archived

Okay, but I don't want to be the one sending the email. I'm not going to be a martyr/patsy.

Error: You cannot delete a post this old.

>ratings hidden
>comments disabled
I'm sure whatever message they are pushing is 100% not bullshit.

>guy shills for (((them)))
>has sage already in his name, exactly what you should do to his stuff

are names actually more meaningfull than we think?

Anthony Wiener
A Horny Wiener

Podesta
Pedosta
Pedo Star

James Alefantis
Jaime l'enfants (or something like this, i dont speak baguette so...)

and if im not mistaken its said that the knowing the name of something gives you power over it

what the fuck ? racist lion king song?

Has /pol gone too far with the banter?

>Okay, but I don't want to be the one sending the email

just fucking send it moron

>okay guys im gonna send it
>on second thought

wonder whos behind this post

Here ya go

We need a beautiful taco box to stop all the supreme tacos spilling over onto our tables

/S4s/ was behind this