I'm starting to suspect that I might be jewish

>My second name is David
>I have been circumcised, which isn't prevalent outside of religious circles here, without medical need for it
>My mother's family had a large branch in East Prussia and eastern Poland that suspiciously vanished or emigrated to the US and neutral Europe around WW2
>My nose profile is basically pic related
>For at least three generations 90% of my maternal male relatives have either been lawyers or doctors

Have my parents been hiding my real past from me all these years? Is there any way I can be certain of this without asking them directly?

If yes how can I best profit of this situation

50% chance of gypogenes
100% oy vey

23andMe can tell you.

>If yes how can I best profit of this situation

found the jew

>an actual mountain jew

You are obviously jewish. Accept your fate and go back to the holy land or remove yourself

My middle name is David also

And my first name starts with G... the letter G is the same shape as that fig.1 nose. And my nose is that shape

Fuck swissbro maybe i am jew too

>If yes how can I best profit of this situation

You're definitely 100% jewish OP.

>Suspects he's a Jew.
>Immediately seeks profit.

>how can I best profit of this situation
You're jew, no doubt about it pal.
Also, thanks for burying the "jews are smart" meme once and for all.

Genetic test from ancestry or 23andme will tell. The problem is it costs $100 and now the Jews have my dna.

Nah. I'm circumcised. Chinese/German. I wondered if that German side of me was Jewish, turns out it's straight up Germanic, now Jewness, just my Chinese side are doctors, bought the circumcision meme in the 1970s.

>If yes how can I best profit from this situation?

You are Jewish.

>tfw living on studentbux
>constant urge to buy this test

I'd like to get it too but I don't want (((them))) to have my DNA.

do have dreams about counting shekels?

Lol just turn up to a large corporation, explain that you are a Jew and they will let you into the secret lizard-kike nazi agenda in the hollow earth, it's lit down there they've got some crazy strains of kush my favourite is Goldstein green.

I might also be Jewish. My grandmother is from Navahrudak(Belarus) and while claiming to be Polish has a different accent and her family mysteriously vanished, she has curly hair and hook nose which my brother inherited, I have reddish beard, only one in the family with that. Both me and my brother have high IQ and I have autism and psychosis.
Am I a Jew?

My Dad has a huge nose which I inherited, and he's a banker, and we're circumcized, but I swear we are german C A T H O L I C C C

>be me
>first name David
>circumcised
>curly hair
>called a Jew by friends due to my fugal spending.
>more successful than the rest of my friends and family
weather or not im actually a jew... im a jew

Great. Go pick up a Holocaust check.

I was walking around a fancy mall by the airport and saw colored people working at a jewelry store
It was my understanding that only Jews work at jewelry stores

ITT: we find out half of Sup Forums is actually jews

who else /aryan jew/ here?

Alternatively it might be his Swiss genes.

All Trump supporters are rural and suburban nuclear codes, city pippl voted for seriously cant launch