Daily reminder we Austrians do not consider ourselves to be German

Are Irish people British? Are Portuguese people Spanish?Are Japanese people Chinese?Austrians are not ''German''. Austrians are Austrian.

>What about the language
Austrian language is Germanic.Germanic languages go from Austria all up to Norway and Iceland.

>Austria was historical German land
No it was not.Austria existed since at least year 1156.Austria has it's own culture and traditions.

GTFO Merkels and Schultz

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_languages
youtu.be/IIo-17SIkws
youtube.com/watch?v=298Cw3_qGwE
youtube.com
youtube.com/watch?v=RR6MJD_PgLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>South Germans
>not Germans

yes you are

Soviet. Not Russian. I learn how to drive bus in motoring school of Kiev.

Oh, like, as in Chicken Kiev. Yeah, we had those at my sister's one time...

Austrians literally speak German, the only difference is that they didn't standardize to high German like the rest of the German speakers did

nice false flag cuck

having been to vienna i agree, you are turks, arabs and serbs.

Austria is rightful German clay and Germany is rightful Austrian clay. We are one people. Never forget. It needed a law to prevent us from uniting.

says the """German-American"""

Austrians, Swiss, Bavarians and Northern Italians are the true Germans

Milo ne seri.

Not even

halts maul du kartoffel

They're germanized Slavs, like all the best Germans

Anglo Saxon Australians are the only Germanics worth half a fuck desu.

This.

You'll all end up turkroaches and mudshits anyways, so who cares?

>He doesn't know that the Normans conquered England and cucked the Anglo's genes

>Irish
>people

Pick one

>Austrian language is Germanic.
you mean German, right?

>Those that mean that Austria is at fault for WW2 and all the problems in Europe? And Germany did nothing wrong?

>yfw Hitler was Austrian and Beethoven was German

Austria
BTFO
T
F
O

Australians are strictly of 100% anglo peasant stock

Serious question: Is English a Germanic or German based language? I have been told this before but I don't know if I should believe this.

> Austrian language
Yeah it's as Germanic as the American language

Fuck off mongoloid vermin, you die alone and bring no one with you.

dude there are just labels, humans can be classified based on apparence or psychological characteristics, the rest is just fuzz

Germanic, the term just refers to a language family.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_languages

primarily

Germanic. German isn't the end all be all Germanic language.

Thanks you guys.

And thank you too.

Oh yeah, I forgot that you cunts are the bastard sons of criminals.

originally yes, but between 30-40% of english words are made of old french, even some grammar rules come from french (the s in plural form). The part of norse/germanic origins doesn't even make 50% of the language today.

It is a Germanic language

The American Sociopath never gets old. Bite the dust, Yank. You grandmother was most likely a saloon whore or worse a Jew.

Germanic. Basic words come from German (Haus, Apfel, etc) but it follows French grammatical rules so verbs can go next to each other instead of placing an infinitive at the end.

100% of french comes from italian.

Vocabulary isn't the important part of a language, it's structure, which English shares much more in common with German/Norse or similar languages than French/Latin.

>Are Irish people British?
Yes, are you dumb? Ireland is part of Britain. English is what you mean.

t. conquered mongoloid raped by russians

You are even more cucked tho

Nah mate, most non-technical worlds are still Germanic.
youtu.be/IIo-17SIkws

Yeah, it seemed like that to me. That there were other things at play there.

But follows French grammatical rules, that's actually pretty interesting.

> 1 post by this id

I just desperately want an Austrian gf okay

> millenium old cultural and ethnic group
> chill out brew its just a label man relax hey just embrace globalism already

Hey dude please kill yourself.

This

Thank you. We might be a german(-slavic) people, or german speaking, but certainly are not German.
Nobody claims the Swiss are or should be part of Germany.

Piefke keep to yourself

Still the best Germans tho

>halts maul du kartoffel
*Goschn
*Erdapfel

All the small basic daily words are Germanic though.

haha. just look at you. boohoo such a bad boy.

conquered by soviets, kill yourself, Germany will never exist.

you have to go back.

was*
No, latin which is a different language
and not 100%, but less.
as I said, not just vocabulary but also grammar rules

Wiener detected.

You're not real Austrians you know.

If there's no mountain within 3 minutes walking distance of your home you can fuck off. Alm pride worldwide.

The s-plural existed in Old English for masculine nouns in nominative and accusative cases. It goes back to PIE. It was generalized due to the breakdown of the case system and so was not borrowed from French.

You're one people ethnically, culturally maybe slightly different, but other than that you could function perfectly as one nation.

This

lol. you were conquered by soviets too. just pay a visit to a feminist march near you. also BLM

>inb4 mongoloid rape baby

English apple and house do not come from German Apfel, Haus, etc. They share a common ancestor. It's like how you resemble your cousin - you're not descended from him, and he's not descended from you. German =/= Proto-Germanic. In fact, the English consonant system is very conservative, with 'w' and 'th' sounds being preserved, final devoicing avoided, etc. It's just the vowels where there's chaos.

>lol. you were conquered by soviets too.
youtube.com/watch?v=298Cw3_qGwE
youtube.com
/watch?v=07buRRJ6s4k

WE CONQUERED SOVIETS AND DESTROYED COMMUNISM!

too late. Austria will always be remembered as Literally Hitler

Yes. And many of them have synonyms derived from french, hence the ridiculous amount of words in the english language.

stop larping gopnik. drop the proxy. go to church. drink vodka. do whatever you Russians do these days.

youtube.com/watch?v=RR6MJD_PgLA

SOVIET UNION DESTROYED!
COMMUNIST VERMIN MUST FIGHT AMERICA!

United States of America/Gross domestic product
16.77 trillion USD (2013)

Russia
Gross domestic product
2.097 trillion USD (2013)

America should be renamed Aryanica, land of the Aryans.

well. there live more Germans in the US nowadays than in Germany. I'll give you that.

>A
>FUCKING
>56%

The Soviets have already won. Your victory is temporary and short-term, on the long term, the Soviets have already won. In 200 years, Russia will be a prime superpower composed of only white people, while the US will become a third-world shithole where Africans and Latinos fight for supremacy while white people have become a minority and have fled the country.

You should be very happy, because your descendants won't be.

Despite their internal rivalries, yes: they are more culturally, linguistically, and genetically similar than any other people on the planet. They live in the same islands. They are referred to as "Anglo-Celtic" by scholars as often as "Anglo-Saxon". In fact, most of the Scandinavian Gods are Celtic in origin, so even that crossover with the Anglos had Celtic origins.
>Are Japanese people Chinese?
Their written language, Confucian values, and Buddhism are all Chinese in origin.
>Austrians are not ''German''. Austrians are Austrian
Germans are not German; "German" is an extremely modern national distinction, Austria being the final piece of the "Germanic unification" puzzle since the first attempt was made to unite the Germanic kingdoms following the Peace of Westphalia. Thus, you can understand the popularity of Hitler's Anschluss among Austrian patriots:

The dream of Germanic unification is now several centuries old, you Macedonian twat -- and it isn't going anywhere.

Am one, feels good.

Some day we shall be united. Some day.

I imagine being a white nationalist is the closest to what it felt like to be an Italian nationalist or a German unificationist 200 years ago. From this point in time, it sounds like there's no hope, that it's all a romantic pipe dream. In reality, all the peoples of Europe are a family.

Blood is stronger than our petty fashions and individual expectations.

They are, except more alcoholic and subsisting on potatoes

> Are Portuguese people Spanish?Are Japanese people Chinese?
They speak different languages

You speak German, you're German just like the Swiss, get over it. :^)

Sorry my countrymen give you shit. I hope my genes haven't been compromised, but I consider myself a German, and my characteristics would preclude me from identifying myself in any other way (Being an American on Sup Forums makes you have to be so damn specific when describing your race).

Best of luck to you in your time of tribulation herrenvolk.

>ITT delusional slav thinking hes germanic

bavarians/austrians are slavic