Spic anchor baby here

spic anchor baby here,

who wants to start a revolution in mexico (after we get deported, duh)

the only thing is: no self-hating white cum-loving spics. you guys are an embarrassment.

also no actual mexicans either. you can be the foot soldiers but your actual opinions are not welcomed.

Godspeed

Make Mexico Great for the first time.

you have to go back

Sorry bro im from nicaragua

This is how I smile at people I hate and wish I could strangle with my bear hands

CHI

Such is life in mongrel monkey societies. Latin America, Middle East are the pure examples of that.

No goal, no grace, no future, no beauty, no reason for people to exist. Perpetual violence and crime.

>spic anchor baby here,
>who wants to start a revolution in mexico (after we get deported, duh)

You're an American, you fucking idiot. You legally can't be deported unless Congress passes a law voiding your citizenship.

>no white spics
>but actual mexicans are shit tier

how about we throw you into the fuel factory to fuel the mexican revolution you disgusting shitskin?

*Also

>be American
>be so stupid you don't even realize you're American

Feels like a meme from Sup Forums or something

As our neighbor you will always remain under our thumb.
Play nice and we'll play nice back.

we're going to be the new americo-liberians. freed slaves who founded a country in africa and treated the native blacks like shit.

>yfw you have to fight against cartels that have been armed by holder's fast and furious program

Fuck you traitor
The only Americans are WHITE
>Dis how white ppl take da streets

this how white people smile on da street

white people cars and shiet

stop talking to yourself.

Stop being in the USA.
Why wait to get deported you unwanted parasite?

Since the PRI was a Jew creation to stem the pro-Hitler feelings of Mexicans and has ruined the country completely over 7 decades...you should totally make an effort to succeed. Godspeed.

good luck anchor babies, mexico belongs to you.

>Americans
>white
pick one. They were white 400 years ago when they first came there from Europe. Just live and let live (legal ones of course)

wow this is how every people smile when pass me by
wat do?

The Mexican govt and Mexican people wouldn't put up with a bunch of recent deported people coming down there and starting shit. You would be killed instantly. They are much less forgiving of bullshit than we are.

>Polack telling others who is white
>polack telling me how to let my country be run
Give Prussia back to the Germans, you abomination
>just live and let live
Why do you think you understand this place?

THAT'S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO.

DON'T COME HERE!

FIGHT FOR YOUR OWN COUNTRY INSTEAD OF RUNNING AWAY

>How I smile at turdworlders and mudskins when they pass me in the street.

make it an islamic revolution

>thinking america would let that happen

america would invade within hours

We need to turn mexico into a minarchist country

win-win

m8 they have deported chicanos before without giving a single fuck they were US citizens

Earlier today this motherfucker blacker than coal came around the corner and tried to pass me on the side walk but I knew he was up to something so I jumped off the side walk (the sidewalk there was 3 feet high for some dumb reason) into the street and ran to the other side. Then I glared at him the entire time to make sure he wasn't following me. All he did was look at me and shake his head. I thought he was literally going to kill me.

Sup Forums you scared me so much about this that I made a fool of myself in public cuz I thought he would stab me.

hahaha a chicano wants to start a Mexican revolution
you guys are godless druggie degenerates, we'll see... we'll see...

they don't belong here, we don't want them here, they can't even speak Spanish

This isn't even the first time something like this happened. Every time a black person gets too close to me in public I run. I'm deathly afraid of them.

>not staring at them, ready to go

I'm weak bro...I need a gun if I'm to win

MAKE MEXICO SPAIN AGAIN

>they don't belong here, we don't want them here, they can't even speak Spanish
Well youre going to get them back. Theres plenty of time to teach them Spanish, its not like you guys have much going on down there

i have a lot going on here, I have to grow herbs and synthesise them to keep you guys hooked and shieet. plus chicanos and those traitors are usually brown, short, smelly and they always act superior since they lived in USA. maybe we could send them to Guatemala