What's the ultimate red pill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bmYZ_kWHk3Q&t=241s
youtube.com/watch?v=hMywgepLFqU
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtu.be/wCLtAbULUtw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Jews will always win.

Mormonism: your life has a meaning, and this is only part three of an eternal plan.

the usa is an evil empire and must fall

youtube.com/watch?v=bmYZ_kWHk3Q&t=241s

The jews control the everything. That includes far right parties.

This faggot can't read

Sup Forums is controlled by jews

Christianity

Give this man a quick rundown

Trump will ultimately benefit Sup Forums's enemies and the left greatly.

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on these guys?

The world is controlled by shapeshifting multidimensional child molesters.

You are a continuous energy inseparable from the happenings of the universe and thus one in the same, so ultimately human conventions and discourse have no meaning outside of the fact that it exists for the sake of existence.

>Non-dualism

Communism

The vast majority of humanity is superfluous. There is no reason for most of us to exist.

> Worship a jew is the ultimate redpill.

dxm

the bumpill, anal sex is good for you

pineapple on pizza

We are all the same person. All the suffering in reality is infinite, and we are destined to burn forever.

Christianity and traditional values.

Nice try kike - a dead jew on a stick is not a serious cult

>666
Holy shit

This is hell and we're all fellow sufferers

The Red Pill it is real
youtube.com/watch?v=hMywgepLFqU

Yeah, nah, satan.

The Debil be strong with the Leaf today

The only right answer.

>112348666
Fuck off devil, we are gonna doxx you.

worshiping the kike on a stick confirmed bluepilled

the Illuminati consists of group 1 reporting to group 2 reporting to group 3 reporting to group 4 reporting to group 5 reporting to group 1. All groups are completely unaware of the groups that are not above or below them. All groups think the group above them have ultimate control of the planet.

Hard times create strong men.
Strong men create good times.
Good times create weak men.
Weak men create hard times.

I knew it. Satan is a leaf

Traditional Judaism being the ultimate truth but still needing to watch MGTOW videos to navigate the real world

I really do think this reality is rendered by some external force, but I don't think that realization is the red pill. I think we were put into this thing in order to find the final red pill.

The ultimate red pill is that the purple pill nullifies all other pills.

>Says the reddifag with devil digits
Get fucked leaf, pol has been and always will be a Christian board no matter who tries to change it. If you actually invested the fucking time to read and understand the bible, you would know it calls the jews children of Satan.

islam

That history is mostly lies.

Marxist, please leave and take your "we are all one" mumbo-jumbo with you. Led Zeppelin sucks

theres no such thing as a future for anyone, only the grave

lol women who dress like that and are that physically attractive will never date/marry a guy who isnt wealthy esp. an Arab woman with a white dude

The ultimate redpill is that Hitler was the good guys, all memes aside

Racial homogeneity does not a utopia make. We'll find excuses to kill and divide each other.

T. Man from northern. Ireland.

That chocolate cake tastes much better when microwaved for a few mins and has cream on top. Truly a taste that ascends one to elinghtenment.

>666
>Fucking leaf

The maple devil himself

DICK BUTTON

I was advocating eastern philosophical teachings, not Marxist nihlism friendo. Loos and chinks thought up some interesting stuff.

Look up the Brahman.

Racial marxism is objectively false but is used to indoctrinate all white children in the West.

Not this. This is just for Starters.

Cannot unsee

why?

>parts 2&3 aren't real though
I enjoy the idea of Mormonism at a societal level but as a religion it is so patiently false I could never force myself to believe such obvious bullshit.

The thing in your head you consider yourself is just another thought.

All pillery is Satanic and you did get a
>6
So I don't want to associate the following with Satanism because it is its opposite. But in the fact it resembles a "red pill" because it takes the original red pill and deletes it and all other pills. Hence the rainbow. A blend of all pills.
>homosexuality

jews

SPD

Cunt ass bitchy empty husk Satan

Robotussin is poor man's dmt

Good goy

That statistical models for global warming have a sample size of one.

also that ur a sack of shit made of dirt that exist only to propogate its self. Thus the old testement is the ultimate red pill

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>Christfag
>not bluepilled

Nor this.

Fuck off Satan

>takes Satan's number when insulting it
>repeats it in half when copy catting
This means you attribute too much to stupidity and have been marked, in a way

Or that.

>hurr durr muh Satan

See

Or this BS here

My original enemy. The one everybody read about in Genesis and lives their lives according to his ways. His biggest lie told. Like you're doing for him right now. Is that he doesn't exist. Snake in the grass, fuck his ass

>leaf and sweden

is THIS the ultimate redpill?

You have autism kid.

From the Jewish holy book, the Talmud...

Sanhedrin 59a: "A goy (Gentile) who pries into The Law (Talmud) is guilty of death."

Hilkkoth Akum X1: "Show no mercy to the Goyim."

Schabouth Hag. 6d: "Jews may swear falsely by use of subterfuge wording."

Baba Necia 114, 6: "The Jews are human beings, but the nations of the world are not human beings but beasts."

Aboda Sarah 37a: "A Gentile girl who is three years old can be violated."

Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D: "When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves."

Nidrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L: "Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night."

youtu.be/wCLtAbULUtw

Or Him.

You have shekinah hoax and platonic complementarity and ignorance and lies and feminism

Kek leaf the real number for satan is 616 not 666. You've been too consumed by the media, leafy.

No! No more rundowns, no more Bogs. I'm tired of seeing their weird faces on this board.

Sky is purple

and those two...

>based leaf?

No.

And you still won't believe and instead move the goal post to how we see the sky.

snake in the grass fuck his ass

What the fuck did I just read

Trump wouldn't have gotten this far if he wasn't a part of their plan.

*fuck up his ass
Fucking his ass is eve's job. Muh sloppy seconds. Eve is the weaker vessel. So ignore things like Sodom making kids. Hagar. Eunuchs. And temple hookers and being bisexual only in a woman's bed. Centurion. David and jonathan. Ruth and naomi

Jews have always banded together as a tribe, infiltrated governments, monopolized financial systems of nations, instigated wars, and intentionally created chaos in societies. Jews mass murdered tens of millions of non-Jews over the last century but they've seized control of the media so you won't find out.

you derive your own meaning from life, living for someone else or a cause not your own is akin to throwing your life away.

No. And that is you
Google

Joy of Satan .org

Def not.

It's time to stop posting Autismo

be good and you will be happy