What's life like in your state, fellow burgers?

What's life like in your state, fellow burgers?

Alabamian here. Live outside of Birmingham, is seriously comfy here. Very wealthy, nice schools, clean streets, etc.

I've lived in Baldwin County as well (Gulf Coast) and loved every second of it. Beautiful beaches, cozy weather, lots of history (read up on the Mobile Bay area).

North Alabama is pretty comfy as well, never lived there though. Lots of beautiful nature.

Georgia is a shithole.

Parts of Gainesville are alright though.

Baltimore MD, trapped by college.

It really is a concrete jungle. The city sucks ass.

Used to be based, then Democrats took over. Implemented policies to put us on the map for Democrat migration nation wife.

Now inflation is ridivulous, the housing market is the arguably the 3rd worst behind New York and California. Homeless stoners litter the streets and stoners in general pollute every aspect of society.

Nature and weather are still based though.
T. Colorado

Baldwin County is filled with welfare whores who suck on the government teat each time a hurricane comes through and blows away their homes.

But at least you never lived in Montgomery. That place keeps getting shittier each year. Glad I grew up in Autauga County instead of Montgomery. Damn that place is a shithole.

>Implemented policies to put us on the map for Democrat migration nation wife

you mean made Denver area into a tech hotspot and economy boomed ?

Indiana is flat with fuck all to do

Just outside of Seattle...
Homeless everywhere, bars on my windows, can't leave my bike outside. Large homeless encampments in the woods down the street. hypo-needles everywhere, trash everywhere, shop at a place that has shoplifters running out a few times everytime I'm there.
Sales tax about 10%.
Had to use a baseball bat to get a druggie out of my car after he broke the window to get and and passed out.
DO NOT COME TO WASHINGTON STATE, as soon as I can get my finances straightened out I'm moving to a flyover state with fewer Liberals and good gun laws.

Northwest AZ here.
It's hot.

Massachusetts is the eastern california, trust fund babies everywhere, not enough guns, shitskins are migrating constantly.

At least our football team is GOAT.

I'm leaving indy asap. meet me in idaho?

I'm actually going to school in huntsville rn.
>tfw 30% nigger population

J U S T
U
S
T

Indy fag here. It's definitely more liberal than the rest of the state but Indiana in general is based.
T. Grew up in Evansville

Based Arkinsaw ftw.

Comfy, beautiful, crime-free hog heaven.

I considered applying to UAH when I was looking for colleges. Didn't really like the campus though so I looked elsewhere

Hoover? Vestavia Hills?

Not sure... Just know it is great to see Ancona dead as fuck.

I know, Indy ain't that bad. I just need mountains and wilderness. Not a lot of that around here

I went to High School at Grissom. Went to college in Florida and then sent back to Huntsville for work.

PAnon here. I'm right on the border of Pennsylavnia and Pennsyltucky. Not bad but country side is poor and cities/towns are full of hipsters.

Bad news is Democraps are doubling down as we head towards mid terms to save their bumblefuck messiah Tom Wolf.

Too many are coming in from NJ and NY. Taxes and spending just keep going up. I give it 10 years before it's a hell hole beyond redeeming. Don't count on us again in 2020 either.

Hope I'm out and in Texas or Arizona long before then. Less shit weather too.

Hoover, yeah.

Okiefag here, live in a college town that swells to twice its population when college is in. Rent is cheap as fuck, can live comfortably off a minimum McWage slave if you wanted to. Townies are almost all white, all our minorities are college kids so they're usually pretty tame. Can be dull if you're not into the party life, but it's a great place to live and I'll probably never leave.

Five Points still decent?

what's colorado like? I have it in my sights as a good place to live, I love america, it's history and freedom, plus i love snow sports and weed being legal is nice. Bad places there to avoid?

NC here, live and grew up in the Raleigh area. Pretty comfy most of the time, though rtp is transforming this part of the state into new Mumbai.

From a scenery standpoint, Colorado is one of the nicest states in the union. Denver is a liberal cancer, but the rest of Colorado is decent IMO. Quite expensive though.

Every time I go to Cisco's campus I think I am in India.

Rhode Island here, it's pretty nice, cost of living is too high but it's 97% white where I live and there's great fishing. Four seasons, short commutes, people tend to know each other.
Stay in southern RI though, up north it's mostly drab suburbs and commercial parks. Providence is boring.

Sc fag here. Go to school in lake city Huge Nigger population. at least 70% black. There are a few decent neighborhoods of old white people. But I plan to live in Florence its boring but its cheap to live here I can go the beach and mountains when I want and there not to far away.

Rural VA, supercomfy.
No jobs outside of Gov contractors.
Hopefully Trump changes that.