Ask an immigrant redpilled shitskin muzzie anything

Ask an immigrant redpilled shitskin muzzie anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you Muslim?

when r u going back

are you not white?

Was I born one? Yes

Do I believe in it? No it was dreamt up by some autistic cave dwelling pedo. Until Islam exists there will never be peace in this world

How do you cope with being red-pilled while being surrounded by pedophile-worshipping retard IQ tier people?

>not muslim
>calls himself muzzie
?

>literally believes islam is the cause for war in the world
Not even muslim, but come on.

how do you feel about the hero in quebec

Why dont u fix ur country

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

so glad that the flag wasn't german fuck

also kys

Never. I came here legally as a citizen, paid 5x what citizens pay for tuition, almost exclusively lived and made friends with locals(mostly white) and am extremely anti illegal immigration or mass refugee importation.

I feel bad for you Sweden, your cucked govt and people don't know what you have done to yourself. You had a beautiful country, amazing people and you threw it all away for virtue signalling. These people you brought over don't have any interest in assimilating, they hate gays, they don't believe in women's rights and they consider raping and looting as a reasonable way to voice their concerns. Your streets will soon be patrolled by Arab youth that will enforce Sharia law and more and more mosques will pop up as these shitskins mutliply at frightening rates. Then your stupid Feminist SJW will realize how amazing the free society built by the Aryans of the West is, once it's turned to dust.

RIP your country, may we correct ourselves before Trudeau takes us down the same path as you.

>when r u going back
don't you mean "when r u coming back"?

I don't believe either.

Muslims have the emotional maturity of a 6 year old and the average IQ slightly above sub-saharian africans.

Blaming them and their religion for all wars would give them too much credit.

>Muslims have the emotional maturity of a 6 year old and the average IQ slightly above sub-saharian africans.
That's pretty generalizing, friend.

My passport still states that I am a Muslim unfortunately. I still have a Muslim name. Beyond that, I have no sympathy for this desert cult.

When r u turning blak

>My passport still states that I am a Muslim unfortunately. I still have a Muslim name.

Wait, your passport states your religion? Weird. Moroccan ones don't.

>Beyond that, I have no sympathy for this desert cult.
Oh, I don't either, islam is retarded (quranism slightly less so and approaches mainstream christianity in terms of mildness, but still a whole lotta retarded).

I just don't think "Until Islam exists there will never be peace in this world" can really be said to be true.

When will u be a Christian

A natural consequence of forcing the assimilation of two polar opposite cultures that have had hundreds of years to develop into hardwired ideologies that are reinforced by a child's support system from birth. These are merely the early flare ups you see, we were never meant to integrate en-masse with the west unless we ditch our religious ideology completely or just ignore the parts where we are commanded to commit Jihad against unbelievers.

Fair enough Islam is not the only reason for wars. As long as there are things worth fighting over, good or bad, there will always be conflict. But the senseless killing and violence around the world is almost exclusively an Islamic feature.

They are not some genius schemers like the Rothschild's or whatever you seem to think I'm suggesting. They are useful idiots for those people to justify invading foreign lands for Oil and other resources. But the violence they commit is fully justified by their religion which they are indoctrinated by from birth. Even the education system in these countries have been compromised by religious ideologies, and until you change that, nothing will change.

Never, I find it hard to take any of these religions seriously, even if Christianity is the least harmful and by far the best suited to Western values. I am pretty convinced we might be part of a Simulation anyways.

>But the violence they commit is fully justified by their religion which they are indoctrinated by from birth.
True, it hugely facilitates that kind of violence, although I don't think it outright calls for it in a normal situation.

>Even the education system in these countries have been compromised by religious ideologies, and until you change that, nothing will change.
... as a consequence of the utter and complete destruction of Iraq, Syria, and Libya. Can't forget the coup in Iran that removed the secular power in place with the hugely unpopular shah for the sake of british and american oil companies, which directly led to the islamic coup of 1979.

Meanwhile, the countries most responsible for the exportation of terrorism (gulf states) are actively supported by the West. You're paying these guys to spread the most hateful sects of islam even further in the entire region. Don't be surprised, afterwards, that an entire generation of kids born in war-torn countries with shitty education turn to the only option that gives them a purpose in life, however misguided it is.