Give me the rundown on Miller, is he really a neo-nazi, white supremacist?

Give me the rundown on Miller, is he really a neo-nazi, white supremacist?

Multiple articles have connected him to white nationalists and neo-nazis.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QHiHuTmxxgI
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/830859170463232000
youtube.com/watch?v=YmEVRJMByiA
uproxx.com/news/stephen-miller-trump-adviser-neo-nazi-ties/
newsobserver.com/news/local/education/article130428894.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/12/stephen-miller-31-year-old-senior-adviser-behind-donald-trumps/
electronicintifada.net/blogs/michael-f-brown/email-2007-ties-trump-adviser-stephen-miller-neo-nazi-richard-spencer
youtube.com/watch?v=4kn6QwCnVno
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Wallace#Early_life_and_early_career
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is one of the most based niggers in the administration, that's for sure

Well if he isn't than I'm no longer #WithHim

> is he really a neo-nazi, white supremacist
He's a Jew raised by liberals

>Multiple articles
sources or gtfo

youtu.be/QHiHuTmxxgI

THE LEFT IS TERRIFIED OF HIM

Literally Goebbels

i dont know where he comes from or what ties he has or whatever, but the man is talking sense and is based as fuck.

twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/830859170463232000 even the thin white duke likes him

pic related

Herr Goebbels

mods keep deleting the threads

give this user what he wants

he emailed richard spencer once in 2007 so that makes him a nazi apparently

None of these people are neo-nazis, or racists, or crypto-facists.

They've just had enough.

Well he writes some of Trump's speeches for him. Particularly the "false song of globalism" one was one of his best.

I don't think he's a white nationalist. But like Bannon, he does believe in western superiority and believes in nationalism over globalism

youtube.com/watch?v=YmEVRJMByiA

skip to 5:39

he's from Sup Forums

uproxx.com/news/stephen-miller-trump-adviser-neo-nazi-ties/

newsobserver.com/news/local/education/article130428894.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/12/stephen-miller-31-year-old-senior-adviser-behind-donald-trumps/

electronicintifada.net/blogs/michael-f-brown/email-2007-ties-trump-adviser-stephen-miller-neo-nazi-richard-spencer

Multiple articles = Fake News.

I wished they stopped talking about how dangerous muslims are and just say they just do not want them.

it should be enough that half of the countries on the travel ban have a base iq of 80 or lower

>routine on-line forums that everyone can see
Must mean Sup Forums yep. That's it.

>Then, Spencer wrote: “At 6:45 Stephen Miller and I will leave early to do more set-up.”

oh dear

>this man is as old as I am
Either I'm aging slowly or

>Multiple articles have connected him to white nationalists and neo-nazis.
And? Multiple articles have connected Hillary and numerous other prominent figures to lizard people Illuminati - that doesn't make that type of conjecture worth discussing.

highly unlikely. He's a Jew

hes jew

Goebbels incarnation

youtube.com/watch?v=4kn6QwCnVno

I thought Bannon was Goebbels. Is this our Himmler?

He's a based senior advisor to the president at 31. Unbelievable.

>Close friends with Richard Spencer in College
>Spencer and Miller organized a fundraiser at Duke Uni. in order to host an Immigration debate between Peter Brimelow an the resident marxist professors
>Was an adviser for Jeff Sessions
>Now is an adviser to Trump and writes his speeches

He has basically been in White Nationalist circles since his college days, but has stayed low key enough to have plausible deniability. Richard Spencer says he has 1 degree of separation between himself and the president, we can only assume the middle-man is Miller. Predictably, Spencer denies Miller is "alt-right", and says they parted ways after Duke. Either Spencer is telling the truth, or he's lying to not tarnish Miller's reputation (and by extension, Trump's reputation). I'm thinking it's the latter.

It's more likely it's the former, I wish it was the latter though. I do wonder if Miller has ever looked at some of Spencer's work on Radix since they left Duke. I've known who Miller was for a while, this was just an attempt at a Miller thread

God damn. Put Kellyanne on the back burner, Miller is good as shit at BTFOing the media without making a gaffe.

i like how wallace takes like a minute and a half to ask the last question, and then tells miller that theyre out of time and his answer needs to be brief and then he interrupts him to boot, giving him even less time. the press always does this, they presume the answer should take less time to say than their long winded questions.

(((Chris Wallace)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Wallace#Early_life_and_early_career

Jeff Sessions is Himmler

Everyone is a Nazi to the left.

>electronicintifada.net
sounds like a reliable source kek