>nothing to do
>filled with white trash and niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>upstate NY
>filled with niggers
Where the fuck do you live lol

Whereabouts, man? I'm out north of Utica myself.

Or are you one of those (((Upstaters))) who think Westchester county is upstate?

My guess would be near Albany, Troy, Utica, Syracuse, Rochester, or Buffalo. It's dawn of the planet of the apes in those places.

Binghamton user here, can confirm its filled with niggers

Why don't like your rural white utopia?

Oh I used to live in upstate new york have you been in Carthage

Fun fact: Buffalo, NY is the greatest city on Earth.

Through, not in. Didn't seem like a place worth hanging around. Looked like a decent place for local food joints, but not much beyond that.

BU student?

i'm right in the heart of the city. i fucking despise this place, but i have a lot of italian bros that are based which makes it more bearable

Lol, if you're a coon, maybe. Otherwise, no, no it isn't. A brief ode to Buffalo:

Gang violence and shootings and drugs galore.
Hindus and Dindus who shit on the floor.
Lake effect snow, you'll never escape.
But that's okay because you won't live through the rape.

yeah it is pretty empty but i have fond memory's of it now i live in southern Maryland

anything north or west of Suffolk is upstate.

Upstate NY =/= Western NY. Rochester here. I live in western NY

Upstate (meaning like at least as far from NY as Orange County but more like Central and Western NY) is a beautiful place in the countryside but totally fucked up with some of the worst poverty in the U.S. The cities are hell holes, most people are so beaten down they are completely apathetic and the people with money tend to be idiot liberals.

Upstate ny is based
Move to the catskills. I'm from Woodstock which I'm guessing you're trying to avoid, but there's so many great spots up there. You're right about the lack of jobs though

>Milwaukee
would be a wonderful city were it not for the unfortunate nigger infestation

> ITT: New Yorkers complain about Jew York

Midwest masterrace reporting in

I thought there were always jobs in white areas? Don't white people make jobs for other white people? I mean, that's white community, right?

Anything south of Poughkeepsie is downstate to us.

come live me brah

Midstate NY
>no cities
>great jobs
>lots to do
>filled with white trash, but no blacks

Minnesota

Soo many somalians and niggers, so much SJW's and degeneracy

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

They call where you are the heartland. That's because the brain isn't there.

No, born here. All the BU students are chinks, pakis, or long island kikes

I used to fuck a girl from East Aurora. It was quite nice.

Who /buffalosuburbs/ here?

Used to work in Binghamton, The SWS factory building on the corner of Court st and Stuyvesent (probably spelled wrong). Left when some nigger shot another nigger directly outside the door to the building over a drug dispute.

Temuco, Chile
>It's Temuco, Chile
Anyone else knows that feeling?

Woodstock is a Jewhippy filled tourist trap and very pricey.

Unfortunately, it seems like the drug trade is all that's left of the cities Upstate. Utica's still a shithole (although there's still a couple decent restaurants there). I'm about 20 minutes outside of there to the North-Northwest, a little outside of Rome.

Utica, NY reporting in, who wants to climb the Utica sign?

Fuck new hawwwtfard

You can find work to feed yourself sure, but when you live deep in the mountains and it's a 45 min drive to get groceries it's not like there's a booming economic sector. I came to the city to make money with the hope of someday going back to my mountain home, where I can hunt, fish, and garden to my hearts content with not another soul for miles

Holland Patent, here. No way in hell I'm climbing shit in this snow.

ADK fag checking in. Just looked. No niggers here. Must be too cold and snowy

Long Island
>Socialite whites who normal whites dont like
>awful lotta drugs
>takes a long time to do anything
>KANGZ everywhere I go
Please somebody release me from my suffering

Use to be stationed at drum. Never went past the mall in watertown. Upstate ny is a shithole.

sounds like newburgh

mods delete threads and bann people for creating them. got banned like 4 times now but mods cant keep up with superior german IP technology. about 9 threads got deleted in 1 hour

Move to Israel

I drive up through Holland patent sometimes when I smoke, how are your cops?

Yes it is. However there's also a large group of locals like myself who fall into the hunt, fish, and garden who live deep in the mountains. We all love the environment and nature though, jewhippys and hillbillies unite over our love for our mountains, forests, and lakes

I'm in Massena, NY
This place is suffering. I hate it here.

I live in the outer suburbs of Buffalo, its quite alright, lots of traditional, white families. No complaints.

I've never had any problems with them, and they're fairly sparse, given it's a fairly rural area. I think I've only even seen them a handful of times and only interacted with them twice.

>>No good jobs

Lol, you're a failure
You can't find a good job with trash competitors?

My sister did a semester at Buff state and had 6 drug busts on her floor and a shooting right outside her dorm in that single semester. Glad to hear that the suburbs aren't nearly as bad.

Where you at? Medford here.

It could be worse, I could live in Brentwood or something. Or near the shores with all the pretentious, spoiled rich whites/jews. It's mostly middle/lower class whites and beaners here which isn't that bad.

But yeah this island blows dicks. NY in general just sucks, can't even own a goddamn pistol, taxed out the ass, too many people on the roads and fucking snow all the goddamn time.

>no good jobs
>nothing to do
>filled with white trash and niggers

sounds exactly like central Louisiana tbqh senpai. Fuck Bobby Jindal and fuck swamp people.

As someone who was in the NY doc. Upstate New York sucks.

I have a friend who lives just across the border on the Canadian side. I like it out there. Plattsburgh is awesome

Though I was raised in the city, and it is trash, I was offered crack before I was 12.

Whitesboro reporting in. Gotta love this snow.

>filled with white trash, but no blacks
That's a good thing

thinking of abandoning ship from NYC to buffalo

your post is the first encouraging thing I've sen

Lol buff state is on the west side, filled with spics, niggers and hoodrat asians. Yes the suburbs are nice and beautiful, plenty of wilderness to check out.

So would all non NYC new Yorkers agree that life is suffering?

We have niggers, cold, no jobs, high taxes, no guns, liberals and more and more spics.

On the plus side, Utica probs has the best NY style pizza in the world and the Adirondacks are very beautiful. Plus it's cheap to live here.

I'm not kidding about the pizza either, I've been up and down the East coast and to a few eurokuk countries, your pizza is shit.

Anything rural in upstate is god-tier, end of story

Thank you, stay safe in this snow.

Any good restaurants up your way?

Fuckin Slice, amirite?

Any other decent places near New Hartford/Whitesboro?

Syracuse NY here please send help

It's definitely nicer in the lake champlain area, but over here there's fuck-all to do, high crime rates, and it's too cold for my liking.

>Thank you, stay safe in this snow.

Same to you. Up this way? Not really. Usually I have to venture to New Hartford.

There's a decent diner on 365, Priscilla's. Some decent food. Service is meh, but waitstaff is usually fairly pretty (college age, mostly). Otherwise though, I have yet to find anything worth traveling for.

in the same boat

i live in commie city full of lefty cucks and rapefugees

planning on moving away to iceland next year.

>high crime
No way??

But yea if you don't like the redneck lifestyle there probably isn't much to do out there haha

Sounds just like Ohio

Deerfield is nice. Lower Nigger population than new Hartford or whitesboro. But honestly whitesboro and NH are pretty white. If you prefer places like that, avoid Utica and Rome.

Syracuse was a major stop on the underground railroad with a huge number of manufacturing jobs. All the plants are gone and now we are 40% black. Kill me now.

I meant as far as food, but yeah, that's pretty accurate.

Binghamton is a shit hole. Another place to dump NYC DSS trash, along with all Upstate cities.

Oh. Lol Utica has a lot of great food places. Honestly it's hard to go wrong in the entire Utica Rome area. Awesome place for food.

Really? I haven't been impressed with most of the Pizza since. Venice, Charlie's, and Slice are decent for NY style, but I've yet to find a good place that makes a decent Sicilian style (square, thicker crust) pie.

wait me too. jamie right?

NYC life is suffering too, unless you're an ultrarich oligarch

Dude it's NY. Why would expect good non NY style pizza? Idk what Sicilian style is. But francos in whitesboro is good. Joe's pizza is also good, though they seem hit and miss lately. Pizza boys in New York mills is great. Especially on Tuesdays, dollar slices.

SUNYIT reporting in, only if I can jump from the top.

>live in Florida
>figure it's the dumbest state
>move to Illinois
>proven wrong every single day by nigs and spics

It's not hard though, and with about 50 NY style places, you'd think somebody would try and branch out. I've had good success in sicilian in the Amsterdam area, in Potsdam near the border, but out here, there seems to be nothing.

Also, what is it out here with cutting circular pizzas into squares out here?

Uh, you mean SUNY Poly. Jeez. Jk, I'm a student there too.

Either of you guys EEs?

Dude I have no idea what the deal is with that haha I've had that same thought. I think francos is the kind of pizza you're talking about though. Worth a shot.

Computer science

I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the tip.

Im EE in Univ @ Buffalo

Don't think I know anybody in that group. I know a few of the comms professors in the EE major.

We got some nice views, jobs are scarce unless you become a builder or some shit like that but i ain't complaining.

>live in socal
>figure it's the dumbest state
>move to Illinois
>proven wrong every single day by nigs and spics
guess which county

What, are in Shittletown or maybe Booburgh?

I'm here tactically.

...might be a dozen or two, young alien types to stand up and declare...

Network security

Syracuse ain't so bad.
I lived off of Westcot street and it was pretty good.

I still check syracuse.com for local news. So much crime.

I feel for you, was there one winter. I almost drank myself to death.

Nice. Looking to get a job at Griffiss? Or gonna gtfo?

Reno, NV
Californians(always non-white)

NYC fag here
>Cities are liberal
>Jobs are there but shit is expensive
>Nothing to do
>My neighborhood is mostly white with a sizeable Asian, Kike, and Arab

Its not bad but i hate the city. Want to live in a quite area in the upstate.

rare

North Country here. No niggers or spics that you speak of.

long island isnt so bad when you find a group of friends that arent bluepilled fags, not too hard around here, you just have to be comfortable with chilling at the bar with some friends and find an actual career, once you have that its pretty comfy desu

nyc suicidal reporting in

I live in syracuse
it's a shithole

Lots of meth, heroin, and drug smuggling. Thanks Vermont for the heroin problem.