Last happening was so long ago i can't even remember when it was. what the fuck is Kek doing?

last happening was so long ago i can't even remember when it was. what the fuck is Kek doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM
youtube.com/watch?v=aE1rpehUEAU
youtube.com/watch?v=fQ12YDnj1J8
youtube.com/watch?v=erh2ngRZxs0
youtube.com/watch?v=8rrTyRaoezw
liveleak.com/view?i=5c4_1486944723
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pizzagate threads getting slid hard something is going down. Either major website crackdown or Arrests are happening.

Mods are taking payments and deleting the threads because an insider posted how the ring works

*basically art is used to launder $ for 3 letter agencies. Photos and kids are a cash currency basically and the this helps fund black budget projects that need to be off the record.

Even mentioning pizzagate or posting a related instagram picture gets the whole thread pruned.

If numbers Kek is here.
Shadilay

>if nothing is happening, it means something big is happening

rolling

maybe Kek did fuck up, when he offed Princess Leia.

oh, my.

the digits speaks.

kek does not "fuck up", my child. it was her time

can you provide alink senpai to this great enlightening of a thread

Paris riots are happening rn.

2016 was the year of the happenings though. I ran out of popcorn once because the BLM Dallas shooter happened right after the Turkish coup.

*to the great map of children system.

Seaman tweeted that arrests should be happening by midnight tonight or early tomorrow. I think he's full of shit, but would really like to see arrests

'maybe' being key word
my gut tells me major islamic "coordinated" ground assault in america soon.
it will suck but it well help Trump get shit done

I need something big to habben.

Check these digareenos and know that kek isn't always there when you call on him, but he's there when you need him. Shadilay.

you know how this works, gentlefarts. Can't argue the digits.

but yes, I did write "maybe".

Well there tend to be around 5 major happenings each year, implying a probability of a happening on any given day as just over 1.3% - not too bad, we'll see one soon.

>you will never again get comfy and stay up all night watching Paris burn from multiple strategic attacks across the city
Its a strange feel

right now, mods banning pizzagate, arrests happening

KEK CONFIRMS!

There's been nothing but mini happenings almost every day since inauguration now, Sup Forums is just too desensitized from getting hyped over everything. Kek will provide soon, I'm sure of it.

Why does people hold some football player credible in this case?

you'll have to start checking each individual local metro area news sites

if one of the muslim extremists who recently got in the country commits an act of terror you can bet the lying media won't broadcast it

>Riots in Paris today.
>Riots in DC three weeks ago

Fuckin casual.

No, happenings because trump is in office. Everybody too scared to make any big moves since trump is unpredictable as fuck

The US might be having the greatest natural disaster in American history right now Is that enough of a happening for you?

Arrests happening.

did you happen to screencap the guy who posted about the art galleries etc just before?

oh shiz

ANYONE HAVE THE PODESTA MOLESTA torturing that kid on camera video. THat is SMOKING GUN SHEEIT RIGHT THERE. the youtube vid won't load.

Kek Wills It

>god of chaos
>expecting happenings every friday at 4

Arrests of pizzagate posters?
If i chant pizzagate three times into the mirror will i be visited by big guys coming here for me?

that was fake stop it with the screaming
the guy who uploaded has another CLEARLY fake and gay video on his channel

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM

at 2:22:53 alex said that "they leaked obama's harvard law review card showing born in Kenya,
because he wasn't born in Kenya, just like pizzagate"

Soon.

kek says the next happening will be be a big one.

Sorry bud

Check'em

>a flash flood
>greatest natural disaster in american history

wake me up when a muslim pours flesh eating acid into it

do not bore me with your non happenings

very nice, check these digiornos

youtube.com/watch?v=aE1rpehUEAU

at 47:40 sec, a lady protesting against comet in 2008 mentions a band called "over orphaned", then go on to say " another band, the apes, has a youtube video" before she is cut off.
The lady is exposing that back in 2008, they would have bands of 10 year play for rowdy drunks until 2 AM. :(

bah, witness my Digimon

Next happening is on Bannon.

Kek himself proclaims the glory of these dungarees

KEK IS HERE

Kek is emboldened by inactivity; Trump has Him so intrigued He hasn't felt the need to for a habbening

link

Do you feel it?

KEK is focused on red-pilling his daughter, if this is successful, we might see KEK take physical form

Is Lain Kek's daughter now?

Natural disaster in California perhaps

Messing with Steve Bannon would actually make things more interesting I think.

Happening is going to happen - around noon local time February 15 2017 in Chicago IL.

Look to the skies.

No, its Frogust

Kek confirms?

Watch George Webb.

Checked

good going cunt now a dam is about to break

yep, mods are fags, board war now

found this: at 2:31-Little baby's ice cream was in a band called satantist before they started LBIC. On thier facebook page they promoted a band called "child abuse". typical pizza subculture.
youtube.com/watch?v=fQ12YDnj1J8

youtube.com/watch?v=erh2ngRZxs0

Mods are censoring this video

Broken facial symmetry is a sign of a traumatic childhood.

>what is kek doing?

trying to decide if he wants Sargon to be hit by truck of peace or striken with aids

rly makes me think huh

"Its quiet. Too quiet."

to be fair that first video is completely unidentifiable

OMFG
@RogerJStoneJr Twitter 3h ago

Iitshabbinn.jpg

When Kek goes quiet, its just a sign that he is working on something big.
Prepare your anuses.

Major Dam Failing in Sanctuary State Cali. Gonna be begging Trump for help now. A habbening.
kek

Holy shit. You guys' fire safety initiative got censored, talking about recent happenings in a decades old conspiracy is now getting people banned

Is Sup Forums the most pathetic board? You can't even have a single laugh while being policed by a bunch of leftist cucks

looks like the stage in comet ping pong,
this must have the encore show after majestic ape, there is wikileaks email that might have the date this was filmed

youtube.com/watch?v=8rrTyRaoezw

liveleak.com/view?i=5c4_1486944723

resting and planning, also fucking up cali for defying his will

Totally normal and not at all Satanic at all.
The scariest part is knowing that the main stream media refuse to even investigate this at all.
If it has nothing to do with Podestas or pizzagate then its at the very least cases of child abuse.

Do you not see the dam breaking you blind moron?

I got this

it's the camera lens.

there's little to no proof that it's an ARG, or at least I haven't seen any because faggot mods are deleting threads 24/7

checkem