Is this the left dehumanizing their enemy?

Is this the left dehumanizing their enemy?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/noah-baron/donald-trump-isnt-hitler_b_8751676.html
google.com/search?q=trump hitler
smirkingchimp.com/
status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.

This must be the first time I've seen the President drawn as some kind pf primate

>be german
>caricature in the same simian way Obama
>get jailed for life

the left dehumanizes themselves

No fucking way, you had Bush and then a literal primate.

He means this president

I wish they would make up their mind. One second trump is a moron, then he's a mastermind fascist, then he's a puppet of Russia, then he's a dirty monkey devoid of higher thoughts, , then he's a puppet of Bannon, then he's a puppet of international corps, then he's....

Surely one will stick, r-r-right?

Oh
Yeah, it took them some time

The left dehumanizes everything they touch.

>a literal primate
Who managed to still be smarter, cooler, more articulate, and more respective than our 45th President. Really engages the cerebrum.

ree you got me i am now furious get out of my safe space

>draw bush or trump as a monkey
>it's clever and funny satire
>draw obama as a monkey
>national outrage
truly causes one to ponder

When aren't they dehumanizing their enemies

>more respective

You illiterate fucking nigger.

This could very easily be made into a Pepe/Wojak peepeepoopoo picture.

They reveal how hideous they are with their artwork. I recall some immaculately photoshopped Trump with an asshole for a mouth and all I could think about was how gross the person who made it was.

I just saw some image where a Trump supporter was getting his ass fucked by Trump grunting "ugh yah Trump fuck me" but they fail to realize that's how THEY think, not how we think. And it's obvious as fuck.

Tea partiers (i.e. Trump supporters) had imagery of Obama with Hitler mustaches, Obama as a witch doctor, Obama as a Muslim, Obama as a communist, Obama as the Joker, Obama as the devil. Surely one will stick, right?

Just a reminder that the right was calling the President a Nazi fascist dictator way before it came into fashion for the left.

>animated gif of PepeTrump anally raping Hillary
>Trump sitting on a pile of poop is 2crude4u

Even though it was a typo it's still technically grammatically correct though.

You can't really compare nobodies calling Obama names to the media, the entertainment industry, the entire democratic party all screaming that Trump is literally Hitler

Even-though-though-no-comma-guy teaches us about grammar.

I've never seen that. And even if it it existed the point stands that leftists are constantly playing out their sexual degeneracy in their artwork because it's the only place they have to draw inspiration from.

Shit pee poo UGHNH HIS FACE SO UGREEEE jack off constantly I bet you want to get fucked by Trump, better put my kid on hormone suppllements.

The Left is only destroying itself.
All but the Left have formed a coalition.
Prepare to whine and cry to be spared.
#RegressiveLeft u are finished.

>the media
Right like here
huffingtonpost.com/noah-baron/donald-trump-isnt-hitler_b_8751676.html

>the entertainment industry
It's not anyone's fault that actors/musicians/etc lean liberal and that you guys can only get athletes and Ted Nugent to back you

>the entire democratic party
It's not "the entire democratic party" anymore than tea partiers were the entire Republican party.

>Trump is literally Hitler
Comparing him to Hitler isn't the same as saying he's literally Hitler. No one has said he is literally Hitler. Good luck finding me someone who said that who isn't a nobody. You can't and you won't. Here, I'll even get you started: google.com/search?q=trump hitler

Also, Sup Forums's typical response to "Trump is like Hitler":
>"that's a good thing"

bump

Except he isn't. Obama was just playing the persona of world leader. He's an actor. He acted presidential, and that's basically it.

Trump is doing more for the country. He's solving the glaring, obvious problems. Obama just kinda existed.

You're offended by images of anuses and people having sex?
Too bad you're not on Sup Forums.

Ah yes I see, so the lifelong public servant was merely an actor, but lifelong conman and literal reality TV star is the real servant of the people. Makes perfect sense.

You are fully aware your alt right meme loving friends here loves underage looking "trap" boys and more than willing to pay good money for a lewd comic involving Barron Trump?

And you dare to speak of degeneracy?

Don't underestimate the dogmatic's capacity for doublethink.

>namefagging

>be french
>can't talk about the FN without saying they are nazis or you are a nazi yourself

Trump only stepped in to run when he saw how far off track our country had gotten. He identified issues that needed to be fixed, and set out to fix them.

Obama wasn't a lifelong public servant. He was a lifelong marxist stooge for black groups. A mulatto raised by a white mother - the perfect sheep in wolves clothing.

What do you base this on?

This isn't new The smirking chimp
smirkingchimp.com/

was founded during the 2nd bush administration. During his admin they had iconography of bush as a chimp all over it. I havn't checked it since then but all that has been removed, the name still remains.

Yes, and you should be worried about it because they have the means to dehumanize us. Leftists have the power to set the goalposts and will use that power malevolently. It should also be known that leftism extremism is very real and legitimately threatening. They are becoming more out of control at this time then the right was after Obamas election.
You should read this
status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/
to learn more about what they can get away with. I highly recommend reading the entire book

SO YOU BE SAYIN
WE WUZ TRUMP AN SHEIT??

No not even close.

This entire meltdown about trump whos doing exactly what he said he would do reminds me of the clownish children that attack bush. They lost both elections as well.

>Using violence is okay as long as you do it against Nazis
>Btw if you voted for Trump you are a nazi

You dehumanize your enemy before you kill him without mercy. The election meant EVERYTHING to them, they bet the farm on it, that's why the media is driving them to a frenzy. This is a classic Color Revolution being made before our eyes. Most don't see it yet, but this will end BADLY!

The left has always done it this way. They melt down like babies when someone they hate is in office. Just remember the bush years. It was the same song and dance.

CHIMPEACH ect.

While Obama was an actual chimp.

I should know I was one of those anti bush idiots. It can only imagine how they must be feeling right now. I can bet trump is the first thing on their mind when they wake up and when they go to bed. They also project this frustration hard when they scream about impeaching and a "progressive revolution". It's a coping mechanism for mental anguish they are suffering from.

It's the left underestimating their enemy. The democrat party amazingly still believe that Trump's victory was a fluke. Let them continue believing so.

The history of left wing activism from second half of the 20th century. Far left groups were huge in cities like Chicago (Obamas home town) and promoted communism, terrorism, and separatism. Obama was a """community organizer""" which is a phrase steeped in radical leftist activity

>lifelong public servant
Obama was only in politics for 3 years before running for presidency. Don't think Trump is an angel either but I just had to correct the record T B H

remember when it used to be racist to compare the president to a monkey?

>Just a reminder that the right was calling the President a Nazi fascist dictator way before it came into fashion for the left
jesus, yeah nobody called the president a nazi until 2008. You brainless piece of shit

>more articulate, and more respective

He's certainly more articulate than you.

IT'S DIFFERENT WHEN WE DO IT, BIGOT!
#PUNCHANAZI #FUCKYOURSPEECH #YESTOCHILDRAPE

>be french
>caricature Mohammed on the cover of a satire magazine
>get shot by some muzzies

It's clear, the left has taken the strategy of branding everyone that disagrees with them as a nazi, because after Spencer was hit, they said it was ok to hit a nazi. They can now tell themselves that since words are violence, that people believing differently than them are an imminent threat. It's very obvious, and will not end well for them. They've very quickly become terrorists through rationalizing actual violence in political pursuits.

audible kek

A trumpanzee.

I don't think many people, left, right or whatever, think of trump as a mastermind of anything.

>Trump only stepped in to run when he saw how far off track our country had gotten. He identified issues that needed to be fixed, and set out to fix them.

wow... you trumptards really are deluded. Trump stepped in to run when he saw an opportunity to capture the crowd and inflate his ego. He flip flopped on a lot of his liberal views because he knew that's what people wanted to hear.

lol the dog tho.. the dog is just sitting there watching

>you
>us
I'm just pointing out the glaring hypocrisy.

please explain

>Is this the left dehumanizing their enemy?
I think that cartoon was drawn by a #CruzMissile. Or a Marco Rubio fan.

I think the news has been pretty mature so far (TV news) has been getting redpilled

Internet news is Liberal Cancer Central