Much is to be said about blacks chimping out, but what does an all white people chimpout look like...

Much is to be said about blacks chimping out, but what does an all white people chimpout look like? Does such a thing exist? Has it ever happened?

>What does an all white chimpout look like?

Trump winning the presidency is the best example.

They had a nice long one in Germany from 1930-1945. Maybe you've heard of it.

world war1 and 2

fpbp

I say this to people all the time. The last time white people collectively popped off, we called it World War II, and 60 million people died.
Keep pushing us though....

That's how it starts and this is how it ends

Hiroshima

Keep pushing you? Are you equating your situation to a post ww1 German? You're probably a virgin NEET living out of a basement what the fuck is pushing you?

The crusades are a good example. Just like any culture on Earth, we really like killing our own. Our games are more nuanced than the other races, but when forced to raise our heads from each other and look abroad, we tend to go a bit crazy.

Like this

Major white chimpouts are the greatest wars this world has ever seen. Minor ones are at the biggest soccer/football events where the nationalistic and tribal feeling of our guys vs their guys gets the white blood pumping and shit gets rekt.

So all the queers nazi posting are admitting the best niggers can do during a chimp out is trash their own neighborhoods and the best whites can do is take over the world?

Jokes aside, sports riots are pretty much the white people chimp out. They end up being the same but with a lot more drunkenness and less property damage.

very organised, unlike a nigger chimpout

We call it a crusade

Absolutely
White chimpouts are wars amongst each other
Invading third world countries is simply a simulation of killing other white people

That's not chimping that's being gullible.

The next time someone provokes us I say we
completely finish them off. See if anyone ever
fucks with white people again.

ex·ter·mi·na·tion -
1. killing, especially of a whole group of people
or animals.
2. complete destruction

I'm actually a 6 foot 1 pretty boy professional chef with a big dick and I lift more than you too. Nobody is pushing me in particular, I'm just commenting on people's attitudes twords whites in my country. Also fuck off, you aussie faggot.

Beat me to it.

Tulsa riots.

Revolution?

Best answer

All these people calling WW2 a chimpout are the definition of good goys

Just look at any football or soccer riot. Or rednecks arguing their politics out in a crowd.

White people have to be drunk to chimp out. In general, sober blacks act a lot like drunk (i.e., cognitively impaired) whites.

Being so dense that you forgot about the history of our nation's foundation.

We'll see an example when we physically remove the lefties.

>but what does an all white people chimpout look like?

Another world war.

All races watch sports and participate in those riots, though (unless you're referring to a football riot in the UK or some shit).

Hitler was right

Go to Walmart if you want to see white people chimp out.

>your country is so irrelevant you have to come onto Sup Forums to fight fascists

Kek

Every Walmart I've been in has been full of niggers and illegal Mexicans. I live in the south though so maybe that's why. All the whites shop at target even though it's just a more expensive Walmart.

Google

At a gun range today and a white dude comes out of the range screaming about how this range is fuckin bull shit and they really dropped the ball because they let him go in the gun range without teaching him how to use his pistol and he almost shot himself.

White people chimpout

When Black people chimp out, inner-cities get burnt down.

When White people chimp out, continents are burnt down.