Trump’s two-year presidency

>Good news: In two years, we’ll have a new president. Bad news: If we make it that long.

>My “good” prediction is based on the Law of the Pendulum. Enough Americans, including most independent voters, will be so ready to shed Donald Trump and his little shop of horrors that the 2018 midterm elections are all but certain to be a landslide — no, make that a mudslide — sweep of the House and Senate. If Republicans took both houses in a groundswell of the people’s rejection of Obamacare, Democrats will take them back in a tsunami of protest.

>Once ensconced, it would take a Democratic majority approximately 30 seconds to begin impeachment proceedings selecting from an accumulating pile of lies, overreach and just plain sloppiness. That is, assuming Trump hasn’t already been shown the exit.

>Thus far, Trump and his henchmen have conducted a full frontal assault on civil liberties, open government and religious freedom, as well as instigating or condoning a cascade of ethics violations ranging from the serious (business conflicts of interest) to the absurd (attacking a department store for dropping his daughter’s fashion line). And, no, it’s not just a father defending his daughter. It’s the president of the United States bullying a particular business and, more generally, making a public case against free enterprise.

Do they really want Mike Pence as president???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sa2il_zHFm8
hypermind.com/hypermind/app.html?fwd=#welcome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mike Pence is a hell of a lot more stable than Trump.

it amazes me how all these liberals are rubbing gloating, rubbing their hands together because they think "impeachment is coming soon. muhahwahahaha!"

"trump will be impeached soon" says increasingly nervous liberal for the 100th time this hour

>2016 general elections are sure to be a landslide for Hillary!
>2018 midterms are sure to be a landslide for dems!

When will they learn. The fact is that more seats are up for election in confirmed red states than not republicans will probably gain a super majority.

this

when the Senate gets 60 seats and if a couple more states go full legislature and gov red, the liberal butthurt will be so bad they may actually start an hero en masse

It would work if democrats wouldn't double down on identity poltics

Trump is likely to be President for 8 years. But I don't know who would follow. Depends on what kind of successor he would have.

Right now, I don't know who would succeed him besides if his son ran.

If the GOP by then runs a Ted Cruz type, I don't know if they would hold the presidency for a third term. We usually alternate between the parties every two terms. Of course, if Dems want to win by then, they will need a coherent candidate who doesn't just stick to identity politics. A Bernie-type if you will, maybe a Tulsi Gabbard.

>Trump’s two-year presidency
Oh gosh, I can't wait for his third year in looking back on this shit and laughing just like I can look back at all those articles saying Trump wouldn't win the nomination, Trump wouldn't get elected, Trump wouldn't follow through with promises, etc.

This shit is just trying to get Trump supporters to have doubt and it won't work. He gives us strength and we will persevere into 2020 when he'll win for a second term and Libtards will hopefully commit sudoku.

>If Republicans took both houses in a groundswell of the people’s rejection of Obamacare, Democrats will take them back in a tsunami of protest.
They are so delusional.

Ah, we're at the 'bargaining' phase I see.

Excellent.

Dems got too anti-white, too fast.

If they would've taken a "boil the frog" approach and just stayed moderate until they had the demographic advantage, then I feel they could've won long term. But liberals often get too excited about their goals and jump the shark, and they did this here.

I don't think the Democrat Party is done by a long shot, as the long-term demographics are in their favor. The GOP will need to win minorities and will also need to shy from white identity politics. Long term, I expect them the GOP to form as a multiracial populist party based on opposition to free trade.

Is this writer completely inept? Trump won exactly because the pendulum is swinging a hard right. Where does he got off in thinking the pendulum is going to swing back in their favor so soon?

is....is that what you call it?

Trump will be president for FOUR years. Not because he couldn't win reelection but because:
>1. He will have accomplished everything he CAN accomplish in 4 years.
>2. He actually doesn't like being president. It's a shit job with shit pay and shit perks.
The only reason he doesn't say this NOW is because he doesn't want to be a lame duck president in his first (and only) term.

Why don't we just get rid of democracy? In a fucked up way, it seems like the only way to keep the essence of our nation.

Unless the republicans do it first and save america becoming heroes and installing pence their guy as emperour. possibly having a 10 year presidential run depending how good the lawyers are.

this
of all the seats up like 85% of them are democrat ones, that means they have to win literally every single election on all levels to get a majority this midterm

Dude 4 years is not going to be enough. And he does not have a good populist successor ready, unless his son was willing to run.

It will be for naught if he accomplishes a lot and then we get some cuckservative in 2020.

>(((chances)))
>(((probability)))
>(((likelihood)))

I spit in the face of luck

> Trump’s two-year presidency

Eight years, user, eight

Meanwhile in the real world most people agree with Trump so far and also see his presidency as more honest than mainstream news sources.

mods delete pizzagate threads (about 12 now in 1 hour) and ban people for creating it. they try to (((shut it down))).
luckily their bans cant keep up with my superior german IP technology, and so i came back to tell you of this

>Trump won't win the nomination
>Trump won't win the presidency
>Trump won't last two years
YOU ARE HERE
>Trump won't last four years
>Trump won't win the election again
>Trump won't last six years
>Trump won't put his brain into a super computer and colonize outer space from his tower as an immortal entity
>Trump won't keep me in the gulag

>tfw libtards will actually make Mike "shun no expense for homo death camps" Pence president of the USA

Shit's gonna get fun.

>Trump won't put his brain into a super computer and colonize outer space from his tower as an immortal entity

>it's the first result on google if you search "pizza"
>Sup Forums mod thinks he can combat that

Thu muslims are coming...

Denial and delusion like this is why Trump will go the full 8 years.

They base their entire premise on the fact they win 2018. From what I see of their reactions post-election, they're going to lose even more in 2018

maritan lawn soon if trump wills. (so say the liberals)

youtube.com/watch?v=sa2il_zHFm8

they're definitely on the way

You spelled eight wrong

> commit sudoku
> implying death by word puzzle

its fucking insane, i know. but at least i have fun resetting my IP, imagining my shitposting serves a greater cause

2 more state legislatures means you can railroad even constitutional amendments

I was going to add that the ONLY thing that will make him run again is a totally shit field of candidates from the Republitards. If the the only people running are John McCain, Phil Graham, and Jeb Bush, he will run again just for the good of the country. But if there's a decent candidate he will endorse him (or her) fully and stump for him like a demon.

I bet he would even stump for a conservative Demotard (if such a thing still exists) over the traitor cuckservatives.

Also he'll get it done in FOUR years if he has to burn the whole motherfucker to the ground. If you haven't noticed he's not very patient.

>2017
>being this new
>CTR pls go

>law of the pendulem
a.k.a. when your enemies win, they lose

>I don't know if they would hold the presidency for a third term. We usually alternate between the parties every two terms
That depends if the former president was a good and successful president. Bush 41 followed Reagans 8 years because Reagan was a huge success. But GHWB screwed it up and only served 1 term. Clinton's success was mixed. Thats why the Bush v gore was so close. Obama was a disaster. So much so Trump broke through the blue wall.

Ahahajahababahahababagahagagahahahahabahaha

2018 is going to be a massacre for the Democrats. They are doubling down on everything that put Trump in office and shellacked them in the other races on the ballot last November.

Of the seats up for grabs in 2018, over half of the ones currently in Democratic hands are in districts where Trump won. There are also more Dem seats up than Republican ones. The Republican seats up are almost all in solid red districts that are not even remotely competitive. Even Rahm Emanuel has admitted that they are not going to take back any power until at least 2020, and every non-retarded Democratic strategist is currently pulling their hair out trying to come up with a way to get White working class voters back without dropping the far left and angry muds.

The Left in this country is fucked for at least 4 years. If Trump and Bannon play their cards right they can poach the entirety of the White Working Class for good, leaving the Democrats the party of muds, SJW's, and Jews.

>Hillary has a 98.2% chance of winning the election.

Democrats have many, many seats in jeopardy in 2018.
Republicans only have a few.

Democrats refuse to reform, and have indeed doubled-down on Marxism and anti-white hatred post-2016.
Republicans lost two elections before Trump forced them to reform, and by forcing them to return to American values and not Jewish neocon values they won huge in 2016; more than even anticipated.

They don't seem to realize people elected Trump based on his ideas. They refuse to accept that reality. They refuse to accept they were rejected. They're on the "right side of history", after all. And so all Trump has to do is deliver on his campaign promises and help the economy grow. If people are increasingly employed by 2018, Democrats will be utterly slaughtered. They're already losing the unions. And to non-Americans: Unions have been the bedrock of the Democrat party for about a century. If unions flip, the Democrats will literally be nothing more than a grey blob confederation of people who hate whites and America.

found the newfag and/or share blue shill

>Trump's 2^3-year presidency

muthafuckkabro that shit can make you suicidal.

>long-term demographics are in their favor

FACT: Older generations tend to vote Republican
FACT: Older generations vote in higher numbers & percentages compared to the rest of the country
FACT: Life expectancy continues to improve

If suddenly it was normal for people to die before they hit 40, Democrats would never lose elections.

THIS THREAD IS MARKED FOR DEATH! GIVE HIM YOUR RAREST PEPES

The left are so delusional they can't even see the high popularity of all of Trump's EO's in the polls.

They'll probably poll their local minority gay night club and think they know what America is thinking. LOOK! THEY'RE SICK OF TRUMP ALREADY!

Didn't Trump already file for 2020?

it makes me benis hard when they try

oh fugg i cri

>a mudslide

are they trying to imply something about mexicans and arabs?

>2 more state legislators and we go super saiyan
...god bless leftists

>obvious joke/b8
>retards fall for it
I highly doubt you guys are being ironic, and are thus actually the real newfags.

all we need is a major terror attack via refugees let in during this period where the executive order is suspended and it's fucking locked up for trump and game over for libs forever. There are other variations of this scenario that also can work, but it must end with many dead and some shitbirds like isis taking credit.

If they keep saying it enough, maybe it will come true.
However:
>Trump will never run
>Trump will never release his financials
>Trump will never breach 15%
>Trump will never win New Hampshire
>Trump will never breach 25%
>Trump will never win South Carolina
>Trump will never breach 50%
>Trump will never reach 1237
>Trump will never recover after Wisconsin
>Trump will never win unbound delegates
>Trump will never recover after Colorado
>Donald, hand over the delegates...
>Trump will never be the nominee
>Trump can't predit Brexit
>Trump will never pivot for the GE
>Trump will never unify the Republican base
>Trump will never beat Clinton in swing states
>Trump will never get 270
>Trump will never be POTUS
>Trump will never bring back manufacturing jobs
>Trump will never block immigration from state sponsors of terror
------------
You are here
------------
>Trump will never build the wall
>Trump will never block illegals from crossing freely
>Trump will never deport the remaining illegals
>Trump will never win a second term
>Trump will never abolish Common Core
>Trump will never renegotiate our trade deals
>Trump will never Make America Great Again
>Trump will never Make Earth Great Again
>Trump will never colonize Mars
>Trump will never colonize the Milky Way
>Trump will never deport the xenos scum

>Enough Americans, including most independent voters, will be so ready to shed Donald Trump and his little shop of horrors

you can't count on that, so far Trump has been a disaster but thats because he has a couple of mad scientist alcoholics advising him

Stephen Miller fucked up Trump's administration with that travel ban shit, it's gong to go up and he'll either lose or tie and if it ties is goes back to the state, Trump will finally be stumped

Stephen Miller is a fucking chump for drafting that memo and rolling it out the way he did

there was zero forewarning to DHS, FBI and other agencies they just find out about the order the same morning everyone else does?

that shit won't cut it, you don't just get handed power you have to display the ability to wield it justly,

Stephen Miller has to go, he's probably drafting the new memo also, he's a fucking crazy alcoholic who used to get picked on in high school, Trump needs to dump that guy fast before his administration becomes unsalvageable, Miller is a ticking time bomb and all the damage will land on Trump's people

thats not good, Trump needs to figure this out before it gets figured out for him.

This.
A liberal is just a conservative who hasn't been the victim of a crime yet.

Democrats are strategically delusional. It's absolutely shocking how these 'elites' can trap themselves in bias and group think to the point of self-destruction. That isn't to say Democrats will themselves be destroyed. But rather this group of current leadership is absolutely insane and inept.

To all people who are saying trump impeachemnt isnt possible:

Prediction market hypermind has trump being impeached by HOR (no data for senate confirming it though) by the end of 2017 at 20%.
hypermind.com/hypermind/app.html?fwd=#welcome
Its a small chance, but its not very hard to think that trump might overstep his powers in a very unpopular way, or in a way that even republicans can gain voter share by going against trump and that they would actually vote to impeach him.

Impeaching Trump isn't an actual strategy, but an opportunity that may or may not occur. It's like a turnover in football. You don't "plan" on getting an interception, but if you do, then take the opportunity. But in all seriousness, the odds of impeachment over what he's done and what he plans to do aren't nearly sufficient to warrant a Casus Belli that a Republican Majority would take him on. Dems need to look for another angle...that is if they are even capable of it.

>If suddenly it was normal for people to die before they hit 40, Democrats would never lose elections.

Hmmmmm....really makes you think...

nah your a faggot
he can declare himself emperor at any point
he has the support of the troops + vets
both of whom no longer see social marxists as americans or human for that matter.

How does the newest generation being more conservative come into play here?

They start out more conservative, and become more conservative as they age.

That's nasty as fuck