Moving to Germany next year with my german gf after we both graduate from college. I speak fluent german...

Moving to Germany next year with my german gf after we both graduate from college. I speak fluent german, will I be accepted as a white argentinian ?

Isn't germany kind of like... fucked rn?

Probably better than Argentina still.

They're more likely to accept you for what you are a swarthy jungle ape.

Germany is like heaven compared to Argentina. They just started to have shitskins, here shitskins have been in the government for decades.

Cool. Where are you moving?

Hamburg

>berg

oy vey

what

Captain Karen is registered intellectual property of Brit/pol/, please refrain from posting her without a UK flag. Post Argentine anime characters instead.

JUAN DIAZ
U
A
N

Im ashamed of our anime characters pls lemme use karen desu

Julio + Mario Renato

Johnny Rico

Sure.

Philippe Louis
>whitest anime character ever

not even the shitiest argentinians have that skin color kek we dont have afroamericans here looks more like brazilian

I thought all "white" Argentinians were crypto-Germans who all magically arrived in 1946.

Your latent "Germanic" blood might be accidentally activated by the soil of your true homeland, desu.

This is our ancestry we are indeed a white nation kek european killed all shitskins when they came.

Sadly we have a lot new wave shitskins that came from Bolivia, Paraguay, Chile, Peru...

That's a myth. The majority of Germans came before WW2.

>Italian
>Spanish
>Polish
>Russian
>Turkish
>Southern Slavs
>American
>"""white nation"""

t. Ahmed
>London
>White

According to your definition only Sweden, Norway and a few more country would be "white" kek

PS. UK is full of muslim shitskin kek

fuck off you divisive kike

nvm he is muslim

Tuskon teacakes

no niggers in my post ty