Anti-SJW Youtuber sold out to promote faggot social media app

>Ex-leddit/google employees made a social media app called BeCandid
>encyclopediadramatica.se/BeCandid
>Is like twitter/leddit but worst
>Has an AI mod that learns how to censor you as if bans (((offensive and dangerous))) posts
>They bribed anti-sjw/"skeptics" so that instead of criticism they got paid endorsements, most of them undisclosed
>"Harmful Opinions" on youtube exposes the whole thing
>All his social media shit gets hacked shortly after (((coincidentally)))
>Watch this video
youtube.com/watch?v=M7PyL3NZFSo

List of sellouts:
>Mundane, turn off that pesky adblock, Matt
>Bearing
>ShoeOnHead
>CreationistCat
>TheAmazing(banana)Atheist
>Black Pigeon Speaks
>Armoured Skeptic
>Maddox
>etc...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4p74a9Hd77Y
twitter.com/polNewsNetwork1/status/830850693791674369
youtube.com/watch?v=MqWA1mOTs9E
youtube.com/channel/UCfYbb7nga6-icsFWWgS-kWw
youtube.com/watch?v=faoBehegWR0
youtu.be/SUGlWCCVA4M?t=49
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump.

>Mundane, turn off that pesky adblock, Matt
>Bearing
>ShoeOnHead
>CreationistCat
>TheAmazing(banana)Atheist
>Black Pigeon Speaks
>Armoured Skeptic
>Maddox

basically the people everyone already got tired of? I knew shoe was coming to a end the moment she decided to let armored skeptic run her channel.

Also sargon kinda sold out.

He thinks criticising other anti-sjws is bad because "the culture war" The guy is a lunatic.

Gay ass Internet drama? You must be confused reddit is that way ------>

Plus you know, all the fucking appeals to authority and morality.

>The guy is a lunatic

yup he's been one for awhile. what he stands for is complete different from how he acts

Not me though bitches

This Candid thing sounds like it's run by Scientologists.

Not shoe. I just learned about her. What a shame.

Thanks Mr. Divide and Conquer Person. I sure do give a fuck about who accepted a few dollars to promote some random app.

>watching these leftists
>caring about them

(((Candid))) also went after Harmful "Ban the Candid" Opinion's family.

>who accepted a few dollars to promote some random app.

it's not about the money. It's the fact they lied to their audience about the product and then did their best to discredit harmful when he was bringing up concerns about it. They basically showed us that they will throw away their ethics for a little bit of money.

youtube.com/watch?v=4p74a9Hd77Y

normally youtube shit is reddit tier but this is actually pretty interesting

>shitty thought control safespace datamining app
>pays people to shill
>pays people to astroturf
>pays people to infiltrate communities
>the CEO literally stalks and harasses family members of people who don't follow suit

lol but ur a conspiracy theorist if u think somethings fucky here xdddd le hands u tinfoil hat xdd

Sargon is a huge piece of shit in all of this

Huge hypocrisy from him

>lol but ur a conspiracy theorist if u think somethings fucky here

I fucking hated that. They knew people were right but made fun of them anyway

Harmful is /ourguy/

>*Sob*
>Not shoeeee
>*assumes fetal position*
Pffft, don't make me sick. Way to think with your dick, you absolute simpleton. Shoe would have fewer than 12 subscribers were she born male. What is it with you guys? Any time a relatively attractive female spouts Anti-SJW talking points, hordes of beta orbiters, such as yourself, flock to her in droves. At least she realized the "alt-lite/alt-right" niche had a lot of untapped potential, (smart) other than that, you're just as pathetic and vapid as she is, if not more.

Reviewtech USA endorsed this shit as well

calm down man lol. She was pretty funny in her old videos but I will admit her act has gotten stale.like most of the people from the gamergate era she can't seem to latch on to any other issues besides "SJWs are bad!"

>blackpigeonspeaks

only one of those I even watched. moved on to weimerica weekly

Seems really Eve-cucked femmy and hetero

Nothing she's ever said has been original or thought-provoking in any way whatsoever. She's vapid, mediocre and her only saving grace is being somewhat attractive after caking on 15 pounds of makeup. Bust a nut first, then watch her videos after, and you'll see her for what she is. Stop thinking with your dick.

I've never watched a shoe on head video just seen them in recommended videos untill like 2 weeks ago I thought she was boxxy untill I googled shoe to see who the fuck she was.

Yup. She just repeats talking points other people came up with.

>Stop thinking with your dick.

No ones thinking with their dick man lol. I found her funny 3 years ago is that a crime?

She's just an attention whore opportunist, nothing more. The fact that she has 600k subscribers is mind-boggling, and bile-churning on the most visceral level.

Jewonhead was never good. Every time I see one of her shitty videos it makes me cringe. She was never funny and is embarrassing to watch

>The fact that she has 600k subscribers is mind-boggling

not really. She caught on the fame train with gamer gate and she's a token people can use when they want to prove not all anti feminist are sexist men. If you want to be big on youtube the best way to do is be a token the right can latch on to

But sht isn't funny, user. That was your dick thinking instead of you.

I agree, but one might think 50-100k would be a sufficient amount of orbiters, but no..600k? I honestly thought better of the "skeptic" community. Guess I was wrong.

You're not the best judge of your own character, famalam. Let me be the mirror to show you everything your own eyes can't see.

I can see why Jim jumped ship

she is cute and is anti-feminist..but overall..yeah she probably would sell out for fame. Her man isn't much different either. Even Athiest is Unstoppable made a video about Armored Skeptic pretty much showing how much of a lame ass he is (which I always thought anyhow) and I'm not a fan of AIU at all..he annoys the piss out of me too.

>weimerica weekly

MAAAHHHH NIGGA!

twitter.com/polNewsNetwork1/status/830850693791674369
>Sargon of Akkard - reverted
>RichardBSpencer - reverted
It seems that they have some plans for these two

What will Mister Metokur do when he's not allowed to shitpost on twitter anymore?

What am I looking at

You're right, Armored Skeptic is highly overrated, unoriginal, and vapid as well. I am at a loss as to how he became relatively successful on YT without Shoe's feminine """charms""". Guess it's all in the post-production. Makes me want to start my own channel tbqh.

Man, if only there was a youtube channel that wasn't a shilling jew, promotes white values, does not settle for being a moderate conservative/classical liberal, supports the idea of a race war in which all the brown people are put into a gas chamber, and is generally not a cuck.

Do it user. We believe in you

how about you kys. At least the ones you listed are proven capitalists unlike Sarcuck

>Here's a leak from someone who allegedly works at Twitter, they claim this is a list of all the accounts they are wanting to ban.

Create a new account for the 100th time

yeah, he's trying to ride the coat tails of memes.

This post deserves it's own thread.

Jim who? Sorry for being a newfag but please spoonfeed me this once?

>they don't hate what I hate

grow up

Mr Metokur AKA Internet Aristocrat

yeah.

fuck and I just got into this youtube conservative monologues thing
is paul joseph watson shill-free?

Thanks user! Off to google I go to read!

>Amazing Atheist
>a traitor
Hmm it's like theres some type of link between atheism and undesirables.

>Maddox
>anti-SJW

wew lad

>Guess I was wrong.

It's really sad to see the community go to shit. At some point these people were seen as the heros of ethics but now a lot of them only care about how much money their next video will make. Jim was right about money corrupting both sides

armored skeptic makes cringe a lot man i see his videos an i just cringe like hell.
youtube.com/watch?v=MqWA1mOTs9E

>grow up

learn to read. Me and the majority of people don't like being lied to and then being made fun of for rightfully being skeptic. It has nothing to do with them not liking what I like

Maddox got sponsored by Candid because they're the only company who would associate with his failing network of slander and bad comedy

>community

Go back to twatter, Sargon

Stay golden pony boy

calm down That Guy T

>some ppl I didn't know but trusted let me down

There is that better?
Anyone with a one sided view shouldn't be trusted, period.

Jim makes cool videos and is not a sell out. The fucker doesn't even have ads although his shit is not for everyone.
Here: youtube.com/channel/UCfYbb7nga6-icsFWWgS-kWw

>That Guy T

Is that the black kid on Sarcucks streams?

Thuleanperspective

Murdoch Murdoch

Ram z Paul maybe

Also, why the fuck doesn't anyone ever mention Bill Still around here? Because he's not a 3edgy5me Vlogger?

Why do guys follow these people

While on the topic. What happened to harmfuls youtube channel? I just noticed it went missing

Stefan Molyneux will get there soon. He's nearly Chris Cantwell tier by now

No idea there's like 10 different black guys now who are skeptics/ anti SJW. I just know that T goes "reeeeee" when people call it a community.

I had some video pop up the other day that looked promising. can't remember who but he had a cartoon dolphin avatar.

Alright. Might look him up then, The whole idea of a "community" of "skeptics" just seems off to me by deffinition

forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=faoBehegWR0

Meh, I wouldn't be so quick in calling them sell-outs. I recall most of them turning to that other service happened among worries of youtube censoring, demonetization and general fear of the whole thing turning into complete shit so I suspect that no matter if BeCandid is crap or not, they hung onto it partially because of sudden need to have some alternative in case youtube will fuck them over.

If it'd be a solid sellout they'd regularly promote the website even now but as far as I know aside from no more than a video or two from each and a few mentions, they weren't really talking about it since then.

Part of your post is also dishonest. Bearing if I recall had a whole semi-interview with one of the site's representatives. The AI mod is there, but it will ban shit that would get you banned even here - direct threats to life and limb and so on. Just disagreeing and holding certain political beliefs were promised to be allowed (which, sure, is no guarantee - but then, neither's so here).

So, calm your tits. It's just youtubers being worried about their channels and livelihood and propagating some backup while getting (possibly) some buck for it on the side, but mostly acting in case shit hits the fan.

Nice proxy, Shoe. Now go away.

you might enjoy him then if you agree with the community thing. He's not hard right either so he brings some refreshing view points on popular topics.

I remember that app was filled with Trump-supporters before the election.
Shit was boring, uninstalled after a week.

>basically the people everyone already got tired of?
This is the first time in 10 years anybody has even typed Maddox's name

You like dick? :^)

>stammers without the crutch of jump-cuts and avatars to hide his grotesque physique and awful delivery
>skinny fat
>wearing leather gloves for no reason
>sun glasses on a cloudy day
>patchy, wispy peachfuzz-esque facial hair.
>wears earrings.
>stale, boring, unoriginal take on a subject everyone already knew about.
Could this pathetic blob of overrated dog shit be any more pathetic? I wonder what made him think it was a good idea to appear on camera. Yuck.

Isn't he ancap though?

Shut up Sargon.

>watching youtube kike opportunists
you have to go back

Hey, that's my friend! Please say sorry.

I'm looking him up right now. I'm not opposed to different view points given they can give at least a semi-valid argument.
I used to like Sarcuck until he did a stream with Undoomed where he started talking like a fucking commie. Undoomed pretty much had the "yeah, no" attitude (but respectfully) which garnered a lot of kudos from me. I'm not really big on his content but he personally seems pretty legit.

>were she born male.
uhhhh i got news for you pham

>Shoe would have fewer than 12 subscribers were she born male.

This.

Her videos are filmed in fucking 1990s laptop Webcam and looks grainy as fuck and her sound quality is absolute shit tier. All of this and she still get 400k views per shit video she posts which consists of regurgitating Sup Forums and r/the_Donald talking points.

I don't know why Mundane matt even bothered making political videos. He's so fucking bad at it.

If I was Sarcuck I'd be here shilling my pepe religion I stole from you guys because muh ego

>not ownig an ad-blocker

it's a googledoc of the top like 5k "alt right" youtube accounts curated by antifa

Matt is bad at everything. Why do you think he spends all his time shilling on JewTube?

na, harmful just want to burn everyone and wemnt full autist

You're faggots if you take anyone but yourself seriously, and even then with a grain of salt.

you do realise this is gunna flop hard, and if some guys make a quick buck for its endorsement its no harm done.

>youtu.be/SUGlWCCVA4M?t=49
skip to 49 seconds in

Dick did literally nothing wrong

Nice proxy Sarcuck

Why the fuck is Blaire White on this list? She's not even controversial, she's just a hot shemale who thinks children are too young to transition.

She's been bought out by candid also, but she basically disclaims beforehand saying, "I've got bills to pay peeps." So I wouldn't count her.

Sargon is cucking for shoeonhead. Fuck that submissive bitch (shoe).