Zoey Quinn looks pretty fucking hot nowadays

Zoey Quinn looks pretty fucking hot nowadays.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Seqhl/all
imgur.com/a/HJuzo/all
imgur.com/a/jewRz/all
imgur.com/a/TgPDh/all
imgur.com/a/N6D5p/all
imgur.com/a/usu24/all
imgur.com/a/neazd/all
imgur.com/a/LlrUo/all
imgur.com/a/pWDlk/all
thezoepost.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want her to dom me 2bh

even when she wasn't a fat piece of shit, she was a lumpy piece of shit. check out her old nudes if you don't believe me. no i'm not posting them.

Fuck off, Zoe.

Well that's because she ain't eating right and going to the gym like any liberal slob.

6 gorillion hours in photoshop and that's the best you can do Zoe? 2/10 would not inseminate

Who is this and it's not politics.

P I G I N W I G
I
G
I
N
W
I
G

>Zoey Quinn
Eww

I thought she became a man. Or is being trans no longer cool and unique enough to get you attention?

>proxy poster
>posting a pic guaranteed to get replies
>muh harassment
Fuck right off Zoe, go farm outrage screencaps somewhere else

Reminder that she is a Jew.
Someone post her real name.

this, she used so much hair dye she started going bald, those are definitely either weaves or a straightup wig

Zoe, post more pics and say something mean.

>facial piercings

More disgusting than the dyed hair.

>being fooled by selfies

You. Fucking. Idiot.

He became a sick freak of nature.

What happened to GamerGate?

Zoimina Quinnberg

This. There's a reason her hair is covering the sides of her face. When it's covered, you imagine a proportional jaw line, perhaps even a defined one. When it's uncovered, you realize it extends about 1/4 inch further out on either side, giving her fat face.

Oh, and eye makeup. Don't get me started on how women use eye makeup to make guys think 'oh wow hot' because they only ever see it glommed on like that when the woman is actually attractive.

Any younger woman can make herself look that good in a selfie. They do themselves up for hours, pout their lips, find the perfect angle/lighting, and then take pictures until they get one that looks good.

Shit, if you gave me an hour, some decent lighting and the will to try, and I could take a photo that makes me look like a young Marlon Brando. It doesn't mean I do look like him, but I could manipulate the camera into showing that.

wow what a goddess

Thank you for saving me the embarrassment of white knighting for (((her)))

IS THAT A FUCKING SWASTIKA, ON HER WRIST????

Whatcha saying there Rabbi???

Its her personal friendly (((Swastika)))

Notice the hand, in the hair? Notice how it has no arm? Shitty shoop.

Would Zoey suck my peepee??

mmm pls good sucki sucki pls

i want i want!

Depression Quest was an okay game teebeeaych

Who?

fuck off zoe

Fucking who?

>Who is this
>and it's not politics

She put Trump in the White House, you retard. Lumpy Zoe is game dev genius and so influential that she has hew own episode of Law & Order: SVJew.

I like women of all shapes and sizes, but she is vomit-tier. She is a disgusting person, both inside, and out.

Her 30 minutes of fame she got from professional victimhood are over and she is now dolling herself up as the proverbial pig in makeup in a desperate attempt to get people to notice her again.

It's really quite pathetic. Everything she does now is a not-so-subtle cry for attention.

Are you CIRCUMCISED?? WTF

kek i remember that episode, it was fucking terrible. its when i started to loose interest. SVJew got so PC and SJWish

I'd definitely stick in in her shaven innie pussy.

imgur.com/a/Seqhl/all (link is external)
imgur.com/a/HJuzo/all (link is external)
imgur.com/a/jewRz/all (link is external)
imgur.com/a/TgPDh/all (link is external)

BrokenDollz sets:

imgur.com/a/N6D5p/all (link is external)
imgur.com/a/usu24/all (link is external)
imgur.com/a/neazd/all (link is external)
imgur.com/a/LlrUo/all (link is external)
imgur.com/a/pWDlk/all (link is external)

Saw it for the first time this week. I don't really watch television, but I'm certainly familiar with the show's M.O. The episode was total KEK and cringe.

If by hot you mean "fire" as in her crotch, then yes.

Enjoy your STI's.

>weak chin
>bag-of-taters body shape

Why the fuck *anyone* would find her attractive is beyond me. Maybe they need to fap more?

>go on tinder
>damn sexy face
>go to next picture
>fat

wew lad. nice camera trick.

Thanks for Trump, Zoe.

>Someone post her real name.

Chelsea Van Valkenburg

>((Burg))

is that really her?
if so, whats so feminist about it?
it seems like its not objectifying if they're making money from it.

He's jewish you dumb nigger.

the show got even worse when they made the chick captain. I heard they even made a trump episode that never aired.

lol no

makeup
lighting
face shape is hidden by the hair
industrial grade fridge body covered in ugly tattoos is out of the frame

What's not shown:

The rest of her trainwreck of a body.

What happened to the GamerGate movement?

Pretty much this.

Zoe and Anita both helped turn the traditionally apolitical vidya hamer into a woke as fuck, red pilled voting base.

Oh and some literally who's also.

>her own episode of Law & Order
tfw you have never watched law & order

Yes it's her. Feminism is only important when you need it. She can sell pictures of her tiny tits for money, but immediately cry patriarchy when it suits her.

I mean, she's fuckable but I don't understand why there was such a level of white knighting over her

It's time to stop posting Zoe.

No she doesn't. She looks like typical western trash that you can pick up on any dating app. And only 6/10 at that. Sage.

>tfw cute girls with white hair has been a thing you've been into since watching Howl's Movie Castle

you can tell she's a mental whore just by looking in her eyes. reminds me of my ex girlfriend

Can someone redpill me on gamergate? I missed the whole thing and the wiki just says it was sexist.

>What happened to the GamerGate movement?

It won.

>Almost all video game journo sites had to update their ethics policies.
>Clickbait SJW caused a consumerist revolt that cost said sites Millions.
>Prominent SJW bloggers lost their jobs.
>Gawker had Hulkamania run wild on them.
>Nick Denton in court forever, owes Hulk mad cash.
>SJW pandering has been proven to lose money, developers who aren't totally corrupted drop it. Others languish (Bioware).
>SJW's laughing stock of the gaming industry, no one listens to them anymore. The actual paying customers had enough of their shit.
>Entirety of gaming sub-culture got red pilled and on alert mode full time.

2014-2016 was the greatest meme war of our time.

>he uses a droid
Die filthy scum.

FUUCKIIIING KIIIIIIIIIIKESSS! Gas yourself Jewboy! What the fuck are you doing in IRELAND of all places. Is there no place the kikes haven't infested with their insanity

>lip piercing
>winged eyelashes
>dyed hair
>frizzy hair from it dying because of how much it's bleached
>collar
>edgy necklace
t h o t
h
o
t

it got out that the chick in the OP was banging game reviewers in exchange for positive reviews for her "game"

as a result, consumers of gaming media were upset about the conflict of interests. media outlets tried to stifle it, and a textbook case of the Streisand effect occurred.

fucking checked !!
kek has spoken , no Jews in Ireland!!

I mean, some people MUST find her attractive. She cheated on her boyfriend with FIVE DIFFERENT JOURNALISTS at the same time.

Thanks. That wasn't as complicated as I expected.

I'd fuck her

Why'd she have to drag sachiel into this?

>Lots of makeup
>Up close shot
>Covers up a large portion of his face
Don't be fooled

her ex boyfriend hacked her facebook and shit and collected a bunch of evidence and explained everything in here:

thezoepost.wordpress.com/

She is fucking disgusting.

Even if you had a fetish for fat hipster whores I bet you could find much better.

Best Girl

Fuck off Texas.

You know that bitch is crazyyy!!!
you know the last BF got Fucked over badly
you know she is touch with the dregs of the society (silicon valley fags/billionaires)
you are an idiot to put your dick in that level Of crazy!

>Girl
looks like a mexican boy

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD. Sup Forums IS UNDER RAID AT THE MOMENT TO DISTRACT FROM PIZZAGATE. THREADS AND POSTS ARE BEING DELETED. Sup Forums IS COMPROMISED. THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

Best taste. Her brother is the biggest faggot that ever lived, though.

her brother is a cuck, therefore cuck blood is in her genes. 0/10

she doesnt look white or even like a girl

NOT A WOMAN

Why were gamers the only group that was able to resist cultural Marxist infiltration and takeover?
Even the Boy Scouts couldn't defend themselves against SJWs.

>not anthony burch

i read all I could stomach...fuck thats scary, let that be a warning . colorful hair plus SJW and you will get cucked

marxist infiltrate shit by creating a social stigma around shit they dont like like calling it racist and shit. but gamers have autism and dont go outside or have any relationships

>ywn Fuck Ashly while burch watches in the corner

Why live?

I thank God every day I'm not Anthony Burch.

Yeah I think it's pretty fucked up that she hacked into all those email accounts for Wikileaks and cost Hillary the election.

it reached its peak on november 8 2016

yes

It currently does and always will look like a fish.

>White died hair
>Lip ring
>The signature "I suck cock" choker
and not to mention
>Zoe Quinn

It is rare that a human being is capable of being ugly both inside and out, but Zoe Quinn is a rarity in the sense that not only is she a disgusting human on the inside, she has the stereotypical SJW aesthetic. There is nothing pleasing about that woman.

boob job?

i'd say it really looks like it. probably sucked the fat out of her clam and direct injected them into the ol' titterinos

wow.. fucking cutting edge man

came here to post this