Be white in liberal state. Pull gun when attacked by BLM mob. YOU go to jail

kptv.com/story/34480239/judge-convicts-man-who-pulled-gun-at-black-lives-matter-rally-in-portland

Not even a shot fired. It is now illegal to bear arms for defense. Stay in your house and don't go out to express your 1st admendment, boy!

Other urls found in this thread:

wien.orf.at/news/stories/2821776/
translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://wien.orf.at/news/stories/2821776/&edit-text=&act=url
youtube.com/watch?v=FH7aTp8DsVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I remember watching the video and it not showing how the whole thing started but if you go to a chimp out and shout something that you know will get a reaction then you can't turn around and claim self defense.

Also 5 extra magazines lol, wtf.

Yeah, I was on this guy's side until I read the story. He's probably going to get a relatively light sentence. If you instigate, then you lose all right to claim self defence. What's the old story? "If you carry a gun, you have a duty to lose every argument?"

>Officers said they found a gun on Strickland at the time of his arrest, along with five extra magazines and a pocket knife.

This guy knows what's up.

Sounds like a bullshit conviction unless there is more to the story?

To bear arms is ok but to threaten people with a deadly weapon is a crime

/k/ will just decry how he shouldn't have "provoked" the niggers and how he's giving "us" a bad name.
Meanwhile caselaw will increasingly see you unable to use a weapon outside of your home because they'll dig up your social media and label you a racist. Apparently the old test of 'outnumbered 10:1' for justifying deadly force don't apply if you're a racist.
This is European tier thoughtcrime but /k/ doesn't care.

I almost wrote a literal essay on why /k/ is actually out of their fucking minds for laughing at what happened at the BLM protests but who cares you'll just anyway as you retreat to your increasingly demographically insignificant suburban and rural circlejerks while meanwhile, meanwhile, the urban attitudes will increasingly determine the makeup of the judiciary.

You're not winning hearts and minds by not fighting. You're walling yourself into a niche.

its just judges wasting peoples time to get a message across

remember that they csn be voted out like all other officials

If he'd of fired a shot he would probably of walked. Pulling a gun and not shooting is just brandishing.

Hes going to get fucked in civil regardless.

>he legally had 5 magazines, OY VEY
>he deserved to be attacked for being there and standing up VERBALLY
Yes, yes, good goys!

>living on the Left Coast

>you're walking yourself in
BE QUIET, GOY
he was obviously a nazi

wew

you don't pull a fuckin gun like that

I agree, fellow white person.

shut the fuck up stormfront faggot

what the fuck do you want us to do about it? we arent your private army and we certainly arent change the outcome now.

Youre underage ass is going to have to accept that there isnt much you can fo about this. he's going to fight the conviction alone and have to prove against several biased witnesses that he wasn't trying to stir trouble. if you want to defend him in court be my guest, otherwise shut the fuck up and offer a real solution

>Strickland had no prior criminal history, but the district attorney described him as a danger to the community, saying he previously confronted a person attending a vigil for the June 2016 Orlando nightclub massacre and harassed that person with racially based threats.

Being a racist(opinions) makes you a threat, not the fact that he was sweeping an entire crowd of people with a pistol. I swear to god, he better appeal that shit and at least get convicted for a decent reason.

>Teresa Roberts · EMS Ad Hoc Committee at Empower Portland
>He came with enough amo to shoot a couple hundred people. That is NOT self defense.
>G26
>6 mags a 10rds=60rds=´"couple hundred people"

nice math there crazy cat lady!

>tfw triggered jew

Defeatist rhetoric was a tool of the KGB used to undermine western democracies.
Throwing up your hands and retreating from public discourse is exactly what they want you to do. Their voices get louder while yours become hushed tones only spoken in rooms where the doorman has collected your cellphones before coming in.

This. If I pull my gun, niggas is dying and that's just the way it has to be.

Can't say you feared for your life if you weren't willing to pull that trigger to cap that nigger.

Well, if he was loaded with FMJ shooting into a dense crowd could double, maybe even triple,your value.

this desu

>implying he was randomly sweeping
>implying he wasn't holding off a mob attack

Assholes like you are the ones that have given away our rights in little steps over the years. Eat a dick.

Wait

>a judge found him guilty

So he waived his right to a jury trial?

lol they're just words man free sp-eech governmetn out rroooooooooooooo

this times 6 gorillion

>Being a racist(opinions) makes you a threat

it is increasingly becoming law in the EU. The Austrian "NRA" spokesman just got sentenced to 5 months for hatespeech for saying "Islam is at war with the West!" in newsletters and on his hp.

wien.orf.at/news/stories/2821776/
translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://wien.orf.at/news/stories/2821776/&edit-text=&act=url

I bet a lot of the posters from the tripfag ruling will come here. I was someone saying they were fucking morons for opening up on a crowd.

This guy appears to be in the right though. There is nothing in the article that indicates he went there for a fight or alternate reasons.

Hope he is released without charges soon.

I don't know how it started but hypothetical, if you go to BLM march and shout "Trayvon was a nigger!" or something then no you can't claim self defense and no, I'm not saying that happened.

I'm saying I don't have enough info for an opinion.

BAN THIS GOY, MODS

I watched the video, it was like three black people following him because he had a gun and he was pointing at everyone in the crowd. He's a shitty person and needs to have his gun rights taken away, but at least for the right reasons.

>offer a real solution

Let's start by learning some grammar.

Why is this happening?

This is so fucked up.

I was listening to NPR earlier today and they were supporting antifa silencing the free speech of anyone they don't agree with.

NPR is straight propaganda and should not be receiving federal funding.

But why are these people being persecuted?

He probably failed his luck roll, usually you go with a jury trial for the sympathy points but in a case involving hard law you want a competent judge. Doesn't help that he was also in Portland fucking Oregon

>because it's ok now to attack people for calling them names
Fuck off, Hildenburg Lebowitz

We'd really need to know what happened before the video started to have a definite opinion.

>hurr muh jew

nice words for someone who is going to do literally nothing about what OP posted

Something must be done about the leftist attacks on free speech and self defense.

I thought Trump and a GOP congress could fix the problem?

You know the entire thing with multiple angles is on Youtube, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=FH7aTp8DsVI

This guy is a dangerous moron and should not be allowed to possess a firearm. At least that dirtbag Scarsella understood the precepts of legal self defense

Because our institutions have been infiltrated by leftists top to bottom.

Fucking move to Africa already.

Or candad, they'll love your cucked out attitude.
It'd set you straight though if I met your slack jawed ass IRL

Lies. An angry mob armed with pointy sticks was approaching him.

>I thought Trump and a GOP congress could fix the problem?

Give them time, and for the most part, it's the states that are the problem.

A State can fuck with federal law all it wants.

>Can't come up with a real response
typical Sup Forums btfo as usual

This is the new normal and we are going to have to accept it. If you are white and enter an interaction with another race you are going to be discriminated against. If you try to fight back you WILL face attacks coming out of the woodwork from prosecutors and activists with unlimited funds that want nothing more than to see you buried.

Law and facts no longer apply to the left: feelings do. They act in hypocrisy, hatred, and arrogance and do not care who gets stepped on in the process.

Unless you ARE SURE you will be justified you are now going to have to take the punches, the slurs, the attacks, and now apparently the knives and the flagpoles unless you want to risk pulling your weapon and spending your life in prison.

What a brave new world.

I wonder if a "Free speech and self defense mandate" of a sort could be implemented requiring states to comply or lose federal funding?

It is a real response, but you're too dumb to see nobody takes people with bad grammar seriously.

>but hypothetical, if you go to BLM march and shout "Trayvon was a nigger!" or something then no you can't claim self defense

aha. so words equal a physical attack on the present BLM folks so they can defend themselves? are yu crazy? how many cats do you have? you can call niggers nigger to their face all day long. the second they come at you and swing for you, you step back, draw you problem solver and kill them.

Fuck white people. Fuck Drumpf.

What you're supposed to do is appoint people to the Supreme Court who will give you good case law to work with.

This is literally never how it worked.

Not even in in the 1790s.

Clearly in fear, good draw down.

>while meanwhile, meanwhile,
but what did he mean by this?

>carry a gun + unnecessary amount of ammo
>approach angry mob
>obviously do something to upset them/provoke them
>"oh no they are mad I better pull my gun!"
Yeah, nah. Hope he serves some time.

When will you faggots stop screaming about, "muh rights!"
I swear you're all just as bad as the antifa faggots. Just stay in your fucking house and let the kids do their rants and have their gay little, "movement." Going out with a deadly weapon and intentionally provoking a crowd is possibly the most retarded fucking thing you could do.

It's pretty obvious he brought the gun because he had the intention to stir shit up. He brought it because he knew the things he was going to say would upset people. You're not allowed to provoke people so that you feel like you can brandish your gun. The law doesn't fucking work that way. A gun isn't there so you can act like an idiot and then whip it out when people get mad at you for being an idiot. That is not self defense.

Kill yourselves.

You wouldn't do a thing. Keep on typing, keyboard warrior, I'm sure one day the basketball team will stop picking on you when they get bored.

No amount of proper grammar will help your pointless whining be relevant. Make a point or stop posting.

totally justified action. there were a number of people coming at him specifically at a fast pace.

Maybe don't post racist shit to social media?

^ this

totally justified, he didn't shoot when the situation changed and he wasn't in fear for his life.

All in all a good non-violent result, except for him being arrested.

Now the courts want to throw the book at him? That's extremely fucked up.

Dont waste your effort or time.

Most of this thread is just false flagging like the rest of the board. I sage and report every thread now because of this.

That is a bad draw. Three black guys near him with their arms down and no weapons.... Fucking stupid. Guarantee you this guy is a sovereign citizen.

Look, I 100% agree with what they did. I think it should be OK to go call BLM nignogs to their faces. But that is absolutely provocation, and has been for decades. If you're armed, your duty is to not use it unless you have to. Placing yourself in that sort of situation does not look good legally.

>brandish a gun
>put it away calmly
>stay in the vicinity and continue to record
Oh yeah. So very scared for his life.
What a fucking joke.

So, when a leftist comes up and yells "fuck white people", or even pepper sprays you for wearing a MAGA hat like at Berkeley, can we physically attack them now?

Wonder how that would play on MSM.

Fuck all you David Brock traitor shills.

^ (((CTR shills)))

Seriously, go fuck up another board.

/k/ will not tolerate leftist attacks

>Make a point

The point is your opinion on the matter is just as irrelevant. Made more so by your atrocious grammar.

> or stop posting.

Make me, faggot.

I'm in the mindset that going to an organized chimpout aka BLM rally to try and rile up some spear chuckers is a bad idea and that this guy should have expected a stupid prize for playing a stupid game, but I also think it's a horrible legal precedent to equate hurting someone's fee fees with hurting their physical being.

Let's just take one quick second to theorize what would be happening had this been someone showing up to a KKK rally and yelling that the attendees are cousin fuckers, being bumrushed, and drawing their weapon. Would the public response and legal be the same in both cases?

>>carry a gun + unnecessary amount of ammo
If you're complaining about a guy carrying 5 magazines you're making a brady bunch argument.

Screencapped for absolute truth. Don't mind if I re-use this later user?

>/k/ will not tolerate leftist attacks
>don't go to angry mob
>don't get attacked
I want kids to leave.

Freedom of speech does not cover shouting fire in a movie theater.
Can either of you tell me with 100% certainty what led up to him pulling a gun?
If you can I'd love to know but if you can't then you are making assumptions that may be invalid.
Furthermore, if he needed to draw his gun why didn't he need to fire it? Did he just draw the mob towards him and then brandish like a pussy?
Was he physically attacked because I never saw it?
What were his actions and what was the threat?

It seems likely, idk but I'd like to before forming an opinion, but it seems likely he started an argument then when some big black guy started yelling at him he brandished a gun.

I don't believe you have enough info to support your narrative.

So then next time someone tells me fuck trump or fuck white people etc bc I'm wearing a hat, it's ok for me to punch them? I'm white btw.

These race standards are a funny thing.

>saying things that are true is now illegal in Europe

Is this 1984?

Another pre-meditated self defense idiot trying to claim being a journalist. 5 magazine, that faux hipster was loaded for pavement ape and was out on a hunt.

>So, when a leftist comes up and yells "fuck white people",

unless he spits at me, or touches me or screams in my ear it's ok. keep your distance like a regular human being and you can speak your mind.

>or even pepper sprays you for wearing a MAGA hat like at Berkeley

that's when I'll punch the eyes out of your skull mate.

>can we physically attack them now?

not before they initiate violence first. knowing niggers and ANTIFA, they will do that soon enough.

Do you even believe in the right to peaceably assemble and to protest? How about the right to self defense?

>Can either of you tell me with 100% certainty what led up to him pulling a gun?

Clear video evidence of a crowd of people walking toward him menacingly. I have no doubt he was in fear for his life because of leftist violence.

One shot should be enough to dissolve any conflict you would ever face in any part of your life. A few extra rounds to account for your adrenaline making aiming hard as hell. 5 + magazines is not a realistic amount of ammunition to carry on a persons at any given time in any situation anywhere ever. Get fucked.

Or you know he just wanted to be ready for anything.

I hope this was the new normal and is a last gasp before the pendulum swings the other way.

Can't even smoke in the parking lot at work. The neighboring businesses are complaining about the butts in their parking lots.

Yes, and only populist candidates can save us.

God save Democracy.

Are you being serious right now?...
I just watched the video, people walking towards you does not warrant brandishing. If he wanted to be safe he would have left immediately.

You fucking sovereign citizen retards dont even know your rights.

I agree. We need ammo limit laws.

>land of the free

Honestly, it seems like this idiot went looking for trouble.

>Do you even believe in the right to peaceably assemble and to protest?
Yes, I do. Antifa are peacefully protesting. What is your point? They are not an angry mob. They get angry when you provoke them. Who is the retard that provokes a mob? Oh, the idiot with a gun, okay. Makes us look good! Retard.

>How about the right to self defense?
See,

>offer a real solution
How bout a final solution, you whiney Jew.

Tee bee aytch, prejudice against smokers is literally the single most justified prejudice that exists in our society.

You can't catch secondhand poor or secondhand gay.

I'd shoot you in the face faggot.
You're not american and you don't know shit

>Clear video evidence of a crowd of people walking toward him menacingly.
A situation he 100% invited and therefore not a valid reason to brandish.

That is the 'us vs them' mentality you should be fighting.

>Free speech means everyone has to let me say anything I want with no civil consequences!

Not what I'm saying. You're welcome to carry as many rounds as you can at any time if you so please. You don't bring that much ammo though when you're going to a protest and you're an opposing party. That just proves to the Judge that you were aware shit might go bad so you're technically premeditating potentially killing a shit load of people. Doesn't make you look very good, does it?

Yeah you're actually parroting a stereotypical gun control argument stolen right out paid agitators mouths.
You need to look at yourself in a the mirror.

>he invited it by being there and not being a antifa thug like the rest
Fuck off, cunt

>he doesn't live his life like it's Miami Vice every single day

wew man, hwhat are you even doing on /k/

>One shot should be enough to dissolve any conflict you would ever face in any part of your life.
are you a fucking retard.

>literally the definition of free speech
Jesus, it's like the kikes WANT to get gassed by lowly sand niggers.

Not an argument, kid. The adults are talking.
Go play with your nerf guns :^)

>use of 2nd Amendment and 1st Amendment are mutually exclusive