Ultimate Safe Space

i don't care. i love it.

they're just doing what the rest of reddit does

funny how upset liberals get when someone gives them a taste of their own medicine

reddit is for faggots. And the newright thread is cancer.

pls gtfo r-editfag

>when we do it its okay, when they do it its wrong

go back to the cnn comment section faggot, oh thats right they were removed cuz muh free speech

> this

KYSF
Fucking cancer

T_D is literally right-wing nu-males.

b8, but the obvious difference being that shitty sub doesn't pretend to be an open forum for discussion

CTR literally purchased the mod team of the politics sub, and one quick check shows this due to its rotating staff, hiring periods for new mods, and no current mod being a mod there for over a year despite being an incredibly popular default sub

>Liberals are the REAL fascists!

Too many red pills on Sup Forums I od'ddd, now I try to avoid talking politics in real life to Christian conservative family and blue pilled friends or else I might be called racist sexist or a Nazi, my friends are here, I'm at home.

Hey, flat earther.

who's cares fuck plebbit anyway, the whole platform is an SJW circle jerk for retards like Ellen "oppression olympics" Pao

We have learned (((their))) game and we are going to play by it.

All reddits are safe spaces, it's not even exclusive to politics, it's just a shit format for discussion.

Did you read my comments? Or just see the flatearth subreddit and then reply?

Sup Forums is being invaded and subverted by the redditors, CTR, mossad. Sup Forums won't last forever, make it a last stand or start a plan B.

Cool! Fellow redditors! *Tips hat*

/pol / is truly dead.

That place did more than pol to get him elected. Stay mad fag

yhtgb

Have you noticed how conservatives need a 'safe space' far more than liberals.

"le Wall" is a classic example of this.

go back faggot

>this guy
Why so upset /r/EnoughTrumpSpam?

>le reddit
Never got into that shit.

Sup Forums thinks it is superior (it is) but shills like you make it less so.

If you want to truly hurt your enemy, beat them at their own game. :^)

Fuck your safe space fag boy!

That was my second comment on T_D, which I got banned over.

>saving this to your computer
>calls others fag boy

You havin problem with shitkids co-opting your movement, son?

ooooouuu you got me I'm so afraid

i hate reddit and nu/pol/
i don't know what to do except be better than all you newfags
at least i know how to sage

It's not gay... How's that gay? I'm saying that's youl.

Just go to 8/pol/, goddamn

FUCK OFF REDDIFAGS

>copied SJW tactics
>became the biggest political subreddit and helped get trump elected
>SJW now complain about the tactics they used for years

GG no re

>must sub to vote
>can only up vote
110% Cucked

Out.

I dont get how to use reddit, but it seems to me that the default subs for all users like news or politics are 100% democratic sponsored hive minds. I think its hilarious when they cry about the donald

Should go on these democratic hive mind boards and see if you get banned for saying they are circle jerking. Cause that's what T_Donald does.

They can't stand that there is a wildly successful right wing circle jerk. The admins are all SJW antifa brown nosers.

They've altered the site wide sorting algorithm multiple times to keep T_D off of the front page of the site.

Yeah, reddit is shit. But people should at least be able to appreciate the vast amount of bullshit that sub has put it through.

On r/Politics you would've been banned after your first comment.

Sometimes you don't even need to post. I was prebanned from many subs.

What? I was just trying to get in on the Pizzagate.

It's a strange site to use. Because of the voting, you can be stuck with the same content in your face for hours, if not days. It can get very boring, as there's no real end of life span for threads.

treat it like a news aggregator site and subscribe to subreddits you're interested in while unsubbing from all default ones. I pretty much only use it for sports, dota2 and asmr. Don't bother with the comments, they're complete cancer.

this desu

>Reddit dedicated to Donald Trump
>"WOOOOW THIS IS LIKE A DONALD TRUMP FANCLUB WHAT THE HELL"
nice rhetoric bro

are Reddit Trump supporters the real cause of decline on pol?

They also have /r/AskTrumpSupporters and will debate people openly.

None of the other candidate boards had similar sub boards until way way way late in the season. And even those subs wouldn't really field any questions they didn't like.

I don't know but it's pretty easy to keep these threads going by just posting the front page of /The_Donald/, in my OP. So it's obviously very recognizable to may Sup Forums users.