Hey guys I have a theory

Maybe black people commit more crime not because of their race, but because they tend to be poor.

As the poor are constantly denied opportunity, many black youth turn to crime as a means of living, which is unfortunate.

I guess a bigger social security net would help solve this problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/hpnvv0812.pdf
aljazeera.com/news/africa/2014/09/when-white-south-africans-resort-begging-20149911564079934.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2134196/Pictured-The-modern-day-poverty-Kentucky-people-live-running-water-electricity.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3462336/The-white-squatter-camps-South-Africa-home-hundreds-families-enduring-terrible-poverty-blame-fall-Apartheid.html
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/poverty-and-crime/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but there are more poor white people than poor black people and yet the blacks still commit way more crime???

No, it's not poverty.

Poverty has a weak correlation to violent crime. Race has a high correlation to violent crime.

Fatherlessness is a huge factor however.

You can't blame crime on poverty because poverty is a reason NOT to do crime. Most crime doesn't pay. If poverty caused crime, my great-grandmother, a widow with several children in the Great Depression, should have been public enemy number 1.

Huehue gets rekt on the first post.

Wrong.

Case in point: sub Saharan Africa.

Even the poor whites, like the Hispanics and the gypsies, commit more crime than the rich whites.

There is less crime in the poorest white community per capita than the richest black community. Were talking sub-20k per year white community vs 250k per year black people.

Fantastic original theory that hasnt been pushed by (((academia))) for over 50 years and proven wrong multiple times.

OP must be a genius.

There are stats by race and income. While poverty is a factor rich niggers commit more crimes than poor white people (and obviously poor nigger commit a fuckload more crimes than both). Which basically leaves their low iq and shitty culture to blame.

Are you white?

>Saharan Africa

Ok. How about the sub-saharan blacks? how do they compare?

I've never seen a black gentleman mug anyone in the street.

>believing what your shitty teacher told you in Brazilian communist schools.

White poor people don't kill each other nearly as much as niggers.

Yes, I am.

But I'm talking about them.

i've never seen a black gentlemen.

I think your theory is somewhat flawed. I won't say it has no merit, as probably financial standing of many blacks contributes heaily into their preference for criminal activities but I doubt it's just that as there are other areas, even inside of your own country where predominantly poor white people live - and they don't cause half of the ruckus.

I suspect that while them being poor is contributing factor, their identity and "culture" is even bigger one. Educated, civilized blacks are often treated poorly, accussed of beign domesticated by white men or mimicking them. Identity of many young males is based in subculture of "gangstas" and due to broken households many gangs are surrogate families to their members.

Social security net is basically gibsmedat and we already know it's a horrible, horrible thing that doesn't work. In fact, welfare provided instead of organizing access to jobs may be another contributing factor.

Poverty and income are weak factors in violent crime that are nowhere near strong enough to explain the differences in black and white crime rates.

Easily debunked. Rich black people also constantly commit crime. And not even "white collar" crime like forgetting to pay taxes, but shit-tier stuff like assault, rape, murder and drugs. You get rappers worth millions getting busted for stealing shit or murdering a rival. A pro basketballer getting charged with rape. Even actors like Wesley Snipes getting 3 years for tax evasion. There's something inherently wrong with blacks and it's not limited to economics.

No, it's because of their culture. American Black culture is violent and pushed drugs, murder, and gang violence. Most black families encourage violence against cops and others and if the father is around he beats his wife and kids. Listen to rap and you will understand this isn't just music like it is to most white people, it is their actual way of life and how they feel about the world.

poor whites commit more crime than rich whites, yes.
but poor blacks commit a lot more crime than poor whites.
can't explain that with poverty.

No it's because of their race. They're low IQ. Other extremely poor parts of the world with predominantly white populations have little to no crime.

Yeah, I suppose there's more to it.

High pop density communities tend to have more crime than low density ones, for instance.

>ID:goy

whew

>I poor so I have to rape dis bitch

fpbp

OP got rekt rather fast lol.

>Brazil
>White

>many black youth turn to crime as a means of living
No they don't.
They do it to do it.
Spend some time with them, you'll understand.

Population density is an extremely weak factor in violent crime rates.

But there's lot of 100% black places in Africa with very low crime rates, like Ethiopia.

Whereas the whitest African nation, South Africa, has really bad crime rates.

I have, but it's rare and they are almost always half white.

>not because of their race, but because they tend to be poor.
So how would they profit from higher rates of homicide?

Also, the Bureau of Justice Statistics already studied this multiple times. Each ethnic group has a different relationship curve between median income and crime rates. No demographic aside from Blacks had as high of a violent crime rate across any income level as Blacks.

This guy was poor as fuck too. He worked really hard and now his grandkids aren't.

and statistically who is committing the crime in S. Africa?

Nice bait faggot
>Hispanic
>gipsy
>white

And is Ethiopia poor? Yes

So that would mean its not poverty responsible for the crime

>So how would they profit from higher rates of homicide?
By robbing people (taking away their assets) and killing them afterwards.

Forgot my link. This one is about Non-Violent Victimization and the results are sorted by income and ethnicity.

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/hpnvv0812.pdf

Then why do they rape and murder if theyre just poor?

would be easy enough to compare their crime rates with those of poor white communities. let me know what you find, OP.

>ethiopia
>black
someone hasn't done his research on the horn of africa or he'd know ethiopians are caucasoid

OK, maybe it's not poverty per se, but income unequality to blame.

Don't those stats include hispanics as 'white' to boost poor white crime numbers?

Or was that onyl in a few specific studies?

black people have a raw deal, this is true.

They are not the only set of people to have a raw deal in this country. The italians, the irish, the chinese, the mexicans. They all have had raw deals, they have all worked their way out of it.

We emptied an entire country in africa, just for freed slaves. Liberia now is a complete piece of shit. Every country in africa is a complete piece of shit.

There are only 36M african americans, 25M are in welfare and 1M are in jail. That is not a big success rate

just because you live in rio doesn't mean ethiopia is safe

Behead all who refuse to say race is the reason.

>constantly denied opportunity
absolutely not! Blacks get massive discounts at college, are more likely to be hired because of affirmative action. It's ridiculous! If I had my average grades in highschool and was black I could have gone to a better school for a quarter of what I paid.
If any thing the opportunities denied by them are entry level no diploma requiring jobs because immigrants are taking all those jobs that should go to them. If blacks were smart they would be furious about illegal immigration. And want to build that wall

try again monkey

>By robbing people (taking away their assets) and killing them afterwards.
Okay, but Hispanics have the same per capita income as Blacks and yet they do not have anywhere near the crime rate that Blacks do among any category.

There are multiple factors that push Blacks to commit higher rates of crime, and it's not yet known which factors are the biggest determiners. This will never be studied in enough depth to find out because of how politically incorrect the subject matter is.

Crime causes poverty, not the other way around.

>100% black places in Africa with very low crime rates,

In other words, no white man to bother documenting crimes, and no white man's law. So there's no such thing as rape, it's just "surprise sex", and neclacing someone isn't murder it's "killing a witch".

I'll bite though, what do you reckon the cost would be, per nigger, to make them participate in civilization? How much money do we need to give them for them to act like modern humans?

Nigger here. The reason why us niggers do more crime is because (((THEY))) glorify thug, ghetto and gangsta culture. Little nigger boys see this shit and think if they act like niggers selling drugs and committing crime they'll get lots of money and hos fighting over their dick. (((THEY))) push the whole going to jail gives you cred to be a gangsta and people will respect you out of fear. To save niggers and the world as a whole something needs to be done about (((THEM)))

Most african countries lie about their crime rates to keep tourism going.

Niggers have low impulse control.

Nope. Countries like India and Bangladesh have areas far, far poorer than anything in the US, but a lower murder rate.

If poverty caused crime, India would be one of the most violent nations on Earth.

Wow you figured it out, don't you

You niggers are the foot soldiers of jews we need to destroy you before we deal with jews.

unfortunately, this is the correct answer.

The minimum to live with dignity, I suppose.

But I do think our ancestors made a huge mistake in importing tons of black slaves for centuries.

No way that could've ended well.

No argument, but at the end of the day it's up to every people to save themselves. Nobody else can (or will) do it for you.

In S. Africa white people are the most impoverished. There are actual laws they keep white people from getting jobs and there is a limit to how many white people can work at a place.

aljazeera.com/news/africa/2014/09/when-white-south-africans-resort-begging-20149911564079934.html

Your theory is absolutely wrong.
I had a whole class about that. We had to do interviews with people from mostly poor areas and mainly black people. Most of them saw crime and drug dealing as a fast and easy way to get money and success. Even though the white people who lived in such areas( mainly unemployed) didn't think that crime was the right thing to do to get money.

even if that's the case, where does income inequality come from?

why do asian communities, after a few generations, becomes prosperous, while the negro goes no where? in brazil, in the U.S., in africa, the negro goes no where

you should know the answer from living in brazil

they don't think long-term, because they didn't need such a skill to be slaves

even if they are hard workers the things they love the most is to party and joke and complain and live in the moment

they are also not smart enough to realize you only move upwards in life by associating with people in power, and there's no shame in doing that, no matter what's at stake, like their racial pride

Look up the appalachia area in the USA. They're as poor as the blacks in inner cities, but have much less crime. People live without running water or electricity, something the ghetto goblins get for free.

It's not just being poor that leads to crime. It's your culture too.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2134196/Pictured-The-modern-day-poverty-Kentucky-people-live-running-water-electricity.html

But criminal records can screw someone's opportunities, can it not?

It's like a vicious circle.

>niggers rape because they're poor

>its poverty!
>proven wrong
>uhm... it's population density!
>proven wrong
>damn... how about inequality! that's a nice buzzword, no?

if it was inequality then china, where the party elite and its business cronies make mad cash while the less fortunate chinks live like medieval peasants would be a massive criminal hellhole. but, lo and behold, that's not the case.

anyway, it's not even worth talking to you beyond this point. you'll just keep making up new explanations that get more abstract and esoteric each time, and you dont provide sources or facts to back up any of your claims.

so far, the correlation between race and crime has held up a lot better than any of your weak ass theories.

>I had a whole class about that. We had to do interviews with people from mostly poor areas and mainly black people. Most of them saw crime and drug dealing as a fast and easy way to get money and success. Even though the white people who lived in such areas( mainly unemployed) didn't think that crime was the right thing to do to get money.

Tell me more about this. This was wrong think in my sociology classes.

Wrong. Poverty comes out from crime, not vice versa. Crime ruins businesses and infrastructure and creates distrust on a social level. The fact that niggers commit more crimes is a result of single parenthood. (Read: motherhood)

>criminal record
Should have thought about those LONG TERM consequences instead of those GIBS ME DAT criminal mentality.

Your theory sucks! Lick it shit skin.

was there ever any rapper smart enough to point this out in their lyrics?

One has to keep his mind open to all hypotheses, my man.

But in S.Africa white people are impoverished and pretty much excluded by the job market. They are living in the streets and they still commit less crime.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3462336/The-white-squatter-camps-South-Africa-home-hundreds-families-enduring-terrible-poverty-blame-fall-Apartheid.html

This is what is going to happen to us when black and other minorities become the majority.

>The minimum to live with dignity, I suppose.

Well, here in the USA, they get free housing, free food, free phones, free internet, free college, free healthcare, and walking around money. Go to worldstarhiphop and tell me how many of those savages are missing any meals. Add to that hiring quotas (particularly in public sector) which creates an artificial middle class living for those who are underqualified to pick cotton. We give our niggers plenty and they still behave just as badly as their kin in Haiti or Liberia.

Your theory is falling apart here. Had you considered an alternate hypothesis that people with low IQ, low impulse control, poor future time orientation, and propensity for violent impulsive behavior will rarely build or create wealth?

Also there was less crime in America during the Great Depression than there is today. This one example is enough to rule out the theory of poverty leading to criminality.

But there are a lot more poor blacks than whites aren't there?

They're poor because they're black, they become criminals because they're black. non whites have less empathy.

literally every shred of evidence points to the fact that, as the other poster said, they have lower impulse control, and are prone to violence.

now, would it be wrong to make policy based on this information? if so, why?

What if they are poor because they are black, and would waste any money given in welfare?

THAT'S RACIST YOU WHITE SUPREMACY LOVING FASCIST!!!!

Poverty does not create crime, crime creates poverty. Who's gonna want to start a business or open a store in a place that gets robbed every week. Crime = No incentive for business/industry which = poverty. period.

and a large social security net/welfare state does not help people to escape poverty, it gives poor people an incentive to stay poor. period.

also this

A good theory.

Low iq struggles to survive in high iq environment... resorts to crime.

>they get free housing, free food, free phones, free internet, free college, free healthcare, and walking around money
I wasn't aware of that. I suppose that benefits extend to all poor people in America?

>Well, here in the USA, they get free housing, free food, free phones, free internet, free college, free healthcare, and walking around money. Go to worldstarhiphop and tell me how many of those savages are missing any meals. Add to that hiring quotas (particularly in public sector) which creates an artificial middle class living for those who are underqualified to pick cotton. We give our niggers plenty and they still behave just as badly as their kin in Haiti or Liberia.

Your theory is falling apart here. Had you considered an alternate hypothesis that people with low IQ, low impulse control, poor future time orientation, and propensity for violent impulsive behavior will rarely build or create wealth?

Implying niggers were such a peaceful lot before rap music.

The giant black African elephant in the room here is GENETICS. You can deny evolution all you like but it is real.

Send not to know for whom the bell-curve tolls.... it tolls for thee.

A few of my classmates said that blacks were more likely to commit crimes than whites. Our teacher then made a debate with us about it. He then said that we had to interview some people from poor neighbourhoods and show the results to our class.

Criminals cause poverty not the other way around.

Which community would you rather invest your money the one with poor white law abiding citizens or the one with niggers selling drugs and shooting each other?

So what do you think causes niggers to commit so much crime in the USA?

And yes they do, but you see a lot of white people not take all the available programs for different reasons. Some of it is pride, some of it is shitty welfare offices that won't help them.

>even if that's the case, where does income inequality come from

Slavery and disenfranchisment, presumably.

>No crime rates
>Believing African sources

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/poverty-and-crime/

Read this and shut up hue monkey

>I suppose that benefits extend to all poor people in America?

nope

mexicans work their asses off in the fields and whites in the coal mines so they don't have to rely entirely on the government

the negro inhabits the inner cities where such job opportunities are not available

Blacks have the warrior gene and have been forcefed a false reality all their lives-- that they are still slaves and have no opportunities because the white man is in control. Combined with a low IQ, they are the ultimate chimpanzee army for The Nose to exploit.

Which one of them is wealthier?

Do you not have bullet proof gas stations and liquor stores in brazil? We have them in our ghettos.

That's why they're dumb criminals as well. Why would you kill your cash crop? Think of it this way, the people you rob make the wealth that you desire, you take it from them like you would harvest a garden. But only an idiot proceeds to kill the garden after the first harvest.

Bandits would only kill to make an example of people who resisted because they probably knew this fact. Niggers seem to do it for the hell of it.

nothing to do with empathy. everything to do with reason and long term planning.

"what goes around comes around" applies here, but for some reason, niggers don't really understand this. they don't fully understand the consequences of crime.
for yourself:
>high risk of injury or death
>high risk of jail
for your community
>dropping of community trust
>deters and drives away law abiding citizens from your area
>deters and drives away businesses from your area

from that, you then get a lot of other problems. law abiding people and businesses going away means your town suddenly doesnt get enough tax revenue to keep things running properly. this results in infrastructure falling into disrepair and public services declining in quality, both of which further decrease your communitys overall value.

niggers dont seem to understand that they affect their community, and that their community affects them in return.

>My a priori assumptions can't be wrong

Neck yourself, my man.