This fucking outdated nation doesn't legalize gay marriage

>This fucking outdated nation doesn't legalize gay marriage
>pretend Japan is first world

I hate this country for being this intolerant.

Law or state exist to increase the people's utility. Why does law prevent people from increasing their utility?

This country is just third world tier shithole with no rational brain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZbM6WbUw7Bs
youtube.com/watch?v=7FYuYkPgDkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stop bragging

Calm down Nippon, you might not realize it now but your leaders are doing you a favor.

Christ maybe I should learn Japanese and move there

>Paternalism
>good

pick one

USSIE

The only problem Japan has is working way too fucking hard all the time and getting so anxiety ridden you fucking kill yourself over not making your boss/company/family happy.

Just chill out and have some kids.

Your laws are fine.

And let me guess, no one knows calculus and everyone from your little village is a blue collar worker?

Fuck off english teacher

-N ENGLISH TEACHER

+ they can't speak english for shit like me

all right go back to work English teacher time is money and those student loans wont pay themselves off chop chop.

>more falseflagging

Japan is a shining example of xenophobic society and all it took was a nuclear holocaust.

>tfw self hating nip
>tfw the german deer poster

What went wrong on pol?

Here's a question, why don't you leave?

>This country is just third world tier shithole with no rational brain
Just kill yourself.

English teacher in Japan who is criticizing a country for it's lack of gay marriage support. As if any asian gives a fuck about homos.

Japan can't afford to. You need your gays to stay in the closet and breed!

have to finish degree. of course.

plus my english is broken as fuck....

You bring shame to Japan.

man you're here for years posting same shit every day arent u tired?

youtu.be/ZbM6WbUw7Bs

Japanese is different from asian.

fuck off chink

Japan was the poster-child for xenophobic behavior before the war. They hated everyone. Nippon first.

It never changed even after endless Americans and Christians missionaries. Japan has an inclusive culture that will not really ever bow much to anyone. It's implanted into them.

For the sake of the argument let's assume you're an actual nip:
What exactly do you want in America or Europe that you can't get in Japan?

You can transfer, and even if your English is broken you'll be able to fit in anywhere.

FPBP

became scientist. start-up bussiness. be rich

no quality college accept me... at least I attend to top5% uni in Japan. and I don't hate my college...

And thank fuck for that, a 1st world nation which stays true to its people, culture, and history. If only European countries had been the same. Can you imagine going to France or Italy and actually experiencing those places being different from each other and being 99% ethnically homogeneous instead of blanda upp fuckfest with """American""" and """We're all European!""" culture?

>scientist
>business
>rich
What kind of scientist?

Aren't you having somewhat of a population crisis? I don't think you have room for nonreproductive homos.

>no quality college accept me
>I attend to top5% uni in Japan

Sounds like you haven't looked into transferring if you believe that.

There is an upper limit to this friend.

>What kind of scientist?
Please be panties scientist, please be panties scientist, please be panties scientist.

Stop replying to this faggot ffs, he's been creating these threads every day for a few months now.

I can not even get 80 at toefl ibt....

how can I get into good uni in america...

Why is this an issue?

As resources on this planet are depleted at a blind rate the less people you have the better off you are overall. You don't need X-amount of gasoline to power your cars constantly going up.

Japan should be a shining beacon of how every fucking country should be.

Bring down fertility rates and don't bring in cheap working migrants that will be replaced by computers in 5 or so years.

Let the smaller countries embroiled in endless war wipe themselves out and new things will rise.

This is how our world has worked for thousands of years. Just now we're getting to the point of tech working to our advantage to NOT have 6 fucking kids per family. It's the evolution of the human species.

no proofs

Huh, so it's some kind of shill.

They don't have room period. Too urbanized and thus the living costs fuck everyone in the ass so much no one reproduces.

>how can I get into good uni in america...
You realize that there is a thousands of other Unis in other countries right?

Japan isn't intolerant.

youtube.com/watch?v=7FYuYkPgDkk

why do I have to go to shithole from shithole?

I don't wanna be aussie cunt

what's the difference?

>why do I have to go to shithole from shithole
Who says you have to go to another shithole?

That said you are right, avoid Australia at the minute, feel sorry what with their economy collapsing and heat.

gtfo GI David-san

Because Japan doesn't have a raging fag population who want to suck dick in public and be married. They should not and have no reason to legalize that degeneracy. Your thread is shit and you should feel bad.

Probably some subhuman chink or korean who finds japs' lack of respect or tolerance for his sorry ass disgusting.