Christopher Dorner Anniversary: Feb 12th 2013

Today Sup Forums, marks the 4th anniversary of the death of one of our most diverse heroes.

On this day in 2013, Christopher Dorner was killed (supposedly) in a house fire when the cops burned down a huge mountain cabin of a family he had taken hostage after a standoff with the LAPD SWAT.

Come in here, share your memes, stories, thoughts, and Press F to pay respects.

Can't Corner the Dorner.

F

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Dorner_shootings_and_manhunt

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/lapd-cops-shot-women-violated-policy-article-1.1602272
youtube.com/watch?v=EptCrgzV09Q
newgrounds.com/portal/view/612187
youtube.com/watch?v=wrs9b5qRwWE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Dorner_shootings_and_manhunt#Truck_misidentifications
youtube.com/watch?v=jbh7CNTwtEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CAN'T

Can't corner the Dorner.

I hope you're doing well in heaven chocolate rambo.

CORNER

can someone give me a quick rundown of this guy?

this story is bs just like the one where they blow up the blm shooter with a robot . psyop confirmed a house fire killed him the fuck comes up with this shit

what made chocolate rambo go mad?

THE

DORNER

it really hasn't been that long has it guys?

h-hold me

good night sweet prince

>Be an LA cop
>learn about corruption in LAPD
>turn whistleblower
>kill cops after you
>Keep outwitting the LAPD and FBI at every turn
>they burn down cabin in da woods where you were hiding out in
>No body found
>Legend has it Dorner escaped

Fuck LA pigs

F

>LAPD officer
>Saw cops doin' shady shit all the time
>didn't like it
>told to shut up.
>pressed the issue
>Gave detailed report of shady stuff
>Brass railroads him, he gets fired
>he loses his shit, kills a couple cops, loads up with weapons and goes on the run
>FBI, ATF, everyone after him
>Nigga had 5 stars in GTA, helicopters, the whole nine.
>corner him in a house, they burn the bitch down instead of trying to flush him out
>Legend has it, Dorner escaped.

It took them 9 days to find the guy

remember when the pigs in the LAPD shot up this truck because they thought he was inside, even though it was just a 70 year old woman and her daughter delivering newspapers?

nydailynews.com/news/national/lapd-cops-shot-women-violated-policy-article-1.1602272

3 civilians were harmed by the cops in this manhunt.

FF
youtube.com/watch?v=EptCrgzV09Q

well-crafted!

cut my life in to pieces
This is my last report

police corruption

RIP Dorno

I followed this shit very closely for the entire time. Lasted over a week

>4 years

The game:

newgrounds.com/portal/view/612187

Why do you celebrate a nigger chimpping out?

Dear Chris,

You'll never be cornered to me.

Can't corner the Dorner.

Rest easy big guy.

his manifesto was mirrored on tor

Let's be honest guys. Did he really escape?

Good riddance

Holy shit I don't believe it.

I'll never forget hearing the "burn it" order live on the police scanner.

The only chimps were the police.

youtube.com/watch?v=wrs9b5qRwWE

Never forget.

>nigger
>diverse heroes
pick 1

Gib manifesto. Kazynski's was pretty good. I need to read the one by the guy who crashed his tiny plane into a skyscraper.

I don't get it why is he a Sup Forums hero?

Man I was hoping he was still on the run to this day. One can't corner the dorner. He would have been Trump's HUD director

I laughed so hard at how incompetent the police showed themselves to be against just one man.
Wasn't his truck they had an APB on not even that make or color too?

The thing I liked about the Dorner escapade, is it really seperated the racial realists from the "muh skin colour" rabble.

C O R N E R E D

O

R

N

E

R

E

D

>70 year old woman and her daughter delivering newspapers?
>delivering newspapers?
If you just get rid of them niggers you can have decent pensions so 70 year old people dont have to have a paper route

Can't Corner The Dorner.

Watch your mouth faggot. He was an upstanding and righteous citizen. Precursor to Trump's meme magic.

>tfw watching this live while listening to a police scanner
comfy
>some cop yelled over the radio to burn the cabin downn

CAN'T

Digits mean resurrection.

He was the hero California needed, but wasn't ready for.

F

Nah just sounds like a nigger going feral after not getting his way. Sure the LAPD were chimps as well but two wrongs don't make a right.

>Wasn't his truck they had an APB on not even that make or color too?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Dorner_shootings_and_manhunt#Truck_misidentifications

>In two separate incidents in the early morning hours of February 7, 2013, police fired on people who turned out to be unrelated to Dorner. Dorner was not present at either incident

>...at least seven LAPD officers on a protection detail of an unnamed LAPD official's residence opened fire on the back of a light blue Toyota Tacoma and shot its two occupants, Emma Hernandez, 71, and her daughter, Margie Carranza, 47, delivering newspapers for the LA Times. The vehicle, according to officers, was spotted exiting a freeway and heading to the area of the residence that officers were protecting, was thought by police to match the description of Dorner's 2005 gray Nissan Titan and was moving without its headlights on. Hernandez was shot in the back and Carranza received wounds to her hand. Their attorney claimed police "had no idea who was in that vehicle" when they opened fire, and that nothing about his clients or their vehicle matched the descriptions given of the suspect or his truck. The two women stated that they were given no warning prior to being fired upon

>According to their attorney Glen Jonas, 102 bullets holes were found in the truck

>...25 minutes after that incident, officers from the Torrance Police Department struck and opened fire on another vehicle... the incident involved a vehicle that police claimed resembled the description of Dorner's truck, but was later discovered to be a black Honda Ridgeline driven by a white male... A TPD police cruiser slammed into Perdue's pickup and Torrance police officers opened fire... Police claim that Perdue's pickup truck "matched the description" of the one belonging to Dorner... LA Times reported that the vehicle involved was once again a different make and color to that of the suspect's, and that Perdue "looks nothing like" the suspect

>worshipping a nigger
Sup Forums is disappointing at times

>2013
jesus

What's there to remember?
You and me both know he is not dead. He wasn't the one in that burning shack.
He's out there. Even if it's just in our hearts, he's still alive, fighting because he got fed up with all.

[spoiler]F

The LAPD is not enforcing immigration law despite Trumps orders.

2 dead cops wasn't enough. Beck needs to hang from a tree.

Also you are getting all your trash back and you'll like it.

Sup Forums generally likes happenings and the people who cause them. Plus, the LAPD really came off as incompetent little faggots in this debacle. You could also say that Sup Forums was a bit of a different place back then, but I'm not sure if that makes a difference.

A fucking hero. That's what he is.

They are out thick today for some reason. Must be a bunch of libs cum drunk on nigger jizz... who knows.

I believe Sup Forums would still be pro Dorner.

>a nigger posted this
why can't we just ban 100% non-white countries

That doesn't really answer my question of why since he hated cops and last time I checked blue lives matter according to Sup Forums

DELET THIS

Last time i checked pol was supposed to be racist and in the full understanding that iq is based of genetics.
>things change

Dorner is alive guys. He's smashing a dam to clean up Cali right now.

The LAPD is a farce of a police department, that is why.

Calling them cops is an insult to actual law enforcement. These fucks will stand by and do nothing while Antifa destroys property and assaults people, and ICE will be working alone out here because they will obstruct justice and refuse to cooperate with deportation cases.

F

what the fuck are you even trying to say? are you retarded?

He hated dirty cops. He had proof of dirty, foul play, and was fired for speaking on it.

That was 4 years ago?

What the fuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=jbh7CNTwtEA

Tfw you've been on Sup Forums for over 4 years. Will I still be here in 10 years? Fuck

The trips speak the truth.
He's still riding in California

getting old.....

Oh okay I see I didn't know that.
Now it makes a lot more sense.

depressing

Sup Forums is blue lives, but there are plenty of corrupt departments that need to be dealt with. California has some pretty bad ones.

You must be lightheaded from deepthroating Den'aeem. I'll leave you to it.

truly uncornerable

Don't forget LAPD shooting everything and everyone that even remotely resembled him. Like 2 asian ladies in a differently colored SUV than what was reported.

they paid out over 6 million bucks in settlements.

The two ladies had over A HUNDRED BULLET HOLES in their truck, got 4.2 mil IIRC.

>says the multicultural country

Did you all read his manifesto that he put out? This guy also claimed to have possession of some type of manpads/SAM launcher (sa7 if i remember correctly). I read his manifesto and watched him throughout. I was expecting a rambo scenario but alas, it never did.

damn that was 4 years ago?

time flies

I also was waiting on the SAM missiles. I was watching, thinking

''if he shoots down this helicopter from the ground, it would be the most legendary shit ever'.

>being aware that this is the 4 year anniversary

SAD.

Four years ago today, Dorner sempai mastered the Corner no Jutsu.

>4 years ago today
THE BURNED MAN LIVES

>I have to share this with everyone... I ran into a friend I haven't seen in a very long time earlier today.......we made some small talk, and then she said to me, "How do you like what's going on with that SOB Trump...I said, "What do you mean"! She said, "Don't you watch the news"? I knew then there was going to be a problem...I said, "Of course I do". She said, "well then you know". I said "yes". she said, "and"?, I said, " and what", I thought here it comes,... I was right!!!! I couldn't help myself but I started laughing...she said, "what's so funny"? I then really started to laughing. I couldn't help myself.. I just got into a laughing fit!!!..She said, "oh no, you're not one that drank the orange cool aid, are ya"? I couldn't stop laughing because she had this maniacal look in her eyes which made me laugh harder. By then, she said, that she was sorry that she ran into me because I ruined her day and walked away shaking her head....and by then , I was hysterically laughing...I left the store and bought nothing...lol... Oh Well, another friend I lost!

Audio book?

Who? WHAT? Why

I have a 100% chance of being white in a multi-cultural country
You have a 100% of being a nigger in a 100% nigger country

His manifesto was good and I'm a Nazi sympathizer. So take it as you will.

No puedes acorralar al Dorner.

Those are the first threads I remember after I transitioned from a lurker and occasional shitposter to actually coming here every day.

F