Joy Villa: The Black Woman who wore Trump-dress to Grammy's

Leftists try to destroy her.

twitter.com/ScoeTooTuff/status/830922080967413766

why are these fucking niggers so fucking racist

JoyVilla's a girl girl who dindu nuffin

Good for her. How racist and bigoted that she wants to improve conditions for the working class and por, that the elites in america write articles about, celebrating the fact they've abandoned

Please let her win to trigger lefties, please let her win...

Looks like 2 aprons sewn together

Yahoo basically accused her of being a KKK member.

Do these leftist fucks have any idea that what they're doing will lead to internet censorship and even they will be affected and punished by it?

That's what they secretly want - a China style internet censorship.

There already IS internet censorship. It's governed by the leftist media and the people brainwashed by it. People censor themselves so much nowadays they don't even realize it. It's all out of fear, fear, and more fear.

>implying leftists don't have communism as a secret wet dream

Might buy her album just to support her, but I am afraid she did this just for the fact to get money from trump supporters. How can I be sure if she truly supports him?

the party of tolerance everybody, say it with me:
>love
>trumps
>hate

>her

BOOST THIS
O
O
S
THIS

>the internet wins again

we dont even need all of Sup Forums on this to defend /ourgirl/. we can just outsource this to aussies and they'll have it straightened out in a few hours.

Wow they're dense.

She wore literal trash two Grammies ago. She's doing this to insult Trump voters and troll libcucks at the same time.

>implying it's at all a secret

REMIND TO BUY HER ALBUMS

I DONT CARE IF THIS IS A JEWISH TRICK, WE MUST SUPPORT OUR OWN LIKE THEY DO THEIR KIND

She's vegan and was probably making a statement about the environment.

those are some sad titties