YAAASSS QUEEN! SLAYYY!

YAAASSS QUEEN! SLAYYY!

>this triggers alt-right blumpftards

In my generation, 30+ year olds stay in the "age 20 mindset" until 40, usually 50.

WE

WUZ

those women are doing everything they can to look white

potato sack on the end looks authentic negro

KANGZ

>Pregnant bitch titties

mmph

Delt this

>royals
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE OFF WITH THEIR HEADS

All that needs to be said. Beyonce desperately wishes to be a white woman.

KANGZ MAH NIGGUHHHHHH

Im not mad desu she looks great for a psychic vampire

what am i looking at?

beyonce and some ugly spawn of a dude that looks like a black camel.......

and who's the other person?

If they're so proud to be black why do they straighten their hair
Give me a real answer

whos the grannie on the left?

why is this popular

>nosejob
>bleached hair
>BLACK ROYALTY

I'm not triggered.

>YAAASSS QUEEN! SLAYYY
what the fuck does this mean? translate this into human speak please.

The literal Granny.

>black royalty
>two crossover hits in a decade
can we just agree on segregation terms already

Thank
All
The
Gods....
Beyonce and Kim aren't the most important opinions in the known universe anymore...

I got choked up when he won...feels like having a family might be an option for me after all.

You're dressed like a whore mom.

Minnie mouses retarded cousin?

What is it with generic womens' and liberals' fucking obsession with this bitch? What's so special about her? It's like a fucking cult of celebrity worship surrounding her.

underrated
CUZ WE WUZ KANGZ

´Is this a modern version of a cargo cult?

That if you dress up, you suddenly will inherit a kingdom somewhere?

When are these cunts FINALLY going to fuck off back to Africa?

they boths got some tig bitties

Nigger version of YOU GO GIRL.

QUANNS

>I have to share this with everyone... I ran into a friend I haven't seen in a very long time earlier today.......we made some small talk, and then she said to me, "How do you like what's going on with that SOB Trump...I said, "What do you mean"! She said, "Don't you watch the news"? I knew then there was going to be a problem...I said, "Of course I do". She said, "well then you know". I said "yes". she said, "and"?, I said, " and what", I thought here it comes,... I was right!!!! I couldn't help myself but I started laughing...she said, "what's so funny"? I then really started to laughing. I couldn't help myself.. I just got into a laughing fit!!!..She said, "oh no, you're not one that drank the orange cool aid, are ya"? I couldn't stop laughing because she had this maniacal look in her eyes which made me laugh harder. By then, she said, that she was sorry that she ran into me because I ruined her day and walked away shaking her head....and by then , I was hysterically laughing...I left the store and bought nothing...lol... Oh Well, another friend I lost!

>loves africa
>to much of a pussy to really go back to that dump

>light skin
>black

Pick one.

that's not tea you stupid nigger

>black twitter
>calling themselves kings and queens
>unintelligible ebonics
>every post accompanied by a gif of a black person
cringe worthy desu

WE WUZ KANGS.....

>royalty
>no lasting empires
>no lasting dynasties
>no lasting record of greatness

They look like slaves

>I have to share this with everyone... I ran into a friend I haven't seen in a very long time earlier today.......we made some small talk, and then she said to me, "How do you like what's going on with that SOB Trump...I said, "What do you mean"! She said, "Don't you watch the news"? I knew then there was going to be a problem...I said, "Of course I do". She said, "well then you know". I said "yes". she said, "and"?, I said, " and what", I thought here it comes,... I was right!!!! I couldn't help myself but I started laughing...she said, "what's so funny"? I then really started to laughing. I couldn't help myself.. I just got into a laughing fit!!!..She said, "oh no, you're not one that drank the orange cool aid, are ya"? I couldn't stop laughing because she had this maniacal look in her eyes which made me laugh harder. By then, she said, that she was sorry that she ran into me because I ruined her day and walked away shaking her head....and by then , I was hysterically laughing...I left the store and bought nothing...lol... Oh Well, another friend I lost!

>preggy tum

"Black" Royalty, meanwhile she, her mom, and even her daughter all look as fucking white as they possibly could for black people.

This is just sad.

It's essentially the negro version of "you go girl" from the '90s

>nigger version of a nigger version of some generic female empowerment slogan

It triggers us to see the most popular black woman dyes her hair blonde? No, it's quite funny and satisfying. Not because I dislike blacks, I like them quite a bit, but because leftists are garbage and it's funny that reality continues to piss in their coffee.

Are black civilizations supposed to be the only ones with a history of royalty? Are these people unaware that the concept of royalty exists in European and Asian cultures as well?

Its good to see Australia and the US work together

bretty sure that's wine.

Who won?

she look bleached though

brb shopping the guy nigger

Just leaving this here

>beyonce
>black

Is that her mother and daughter? Damn, her mother is pretty hot for a granny.

>one child
>pregnant with another
>no father in sight
you can't take the black out of black royalty

man, niggers are hopeless creatures

doesn't she mean mulatto royalty?

lol wat een neger

she's very light skin on her own and bleached hair makes her look even more light skin

>Black Royalty
>A black woman who tries to make herself look as white as possible
Why are niggers so jelly?

>Im not mad desu she looks great for a psychic vampire
can someone give me the /basic gestalt/?

you go girl is nigger

Why doesnt royalty ever look like an attractive person? Is it all the yuropeeon inbreeding?

whats good my Negus

Black royalty is mulatto.

Niggers think they invented everything on earth.. you really cant blame them for thinking they were also kangz and quanz

Beautiful.

So pretentious, jesus.

> you will never drink from Beyonce's engorged tits

Fuck this gay earth

european nobility is notorious for inbreeding
though most of the people in this pic are just old farts who probably looked better when they were younger.

also the dude in the back, behind the woman in blue, looks pretty good

this is getting more pathetic everyday

thank you

they didnt write shit down so any civilization that was around was probably lost to time

black royalty

illuminati demon

mfw I was gonna say something to ur post and my captcha was 'pick up trucks'

the dad is Jay-Z a rapper and they're married

you go girl is nigspeak in the first place

I'mma puke.. this shit is dumb.. ya'll ain't no queens ya'all whores for rich jews . gtfo with this bullshit.

How low iq do you have to be to think think of a popstar as the queen of your race

>selectively posting outfits

have you no shame? M A G A

Agreed. Let them humiliate themselves.

Fun fact: Did you know Liberia has the same constitution as the US and was originally modeled off America before it became independent?

Compare both. As well as black majority cities within America.

It doesn't matter where they are or where they go. Niggers are lesser evolved primates. The most disgusting animals on Earth and destroy everything they touch.

try 85

>they invited the gooks and arabs
oh bloody hell

Him and the guy to his left look good, also the woman in front of the arab is h-o-t

them tittays tho

>that
>black
they look BLEACHED af

*his right

>Black Royalty
>Bleach Skin and Blonde hair dye

what should i be looking at?

the one on the left looks like she had too much plastic surgery

"Death to the white man" more or else

>ooga booga i have a vagina

>blacks do not call each other niggers