witnessed

>hundreds of other religions
>your specific religion happens to be the right one

>In almost all religions it's a sin to worship other gods
So basically
If god exists and is from one of our religions:
99.99..% chance eternal suffering

They can point out how you need to think about every religion, so it's a gamble

What happens if there is a god who damns you for worshiping the wrong god?

I mean it's not like history has showed us that the most popular religion has basically shaped western civilization or anything. oh wait

Better to take a shot in the dark than not at all. That's like not choosing an answer on a multiple choice test because your afriad you might be wrong.

>the vast majority of religious people follow a religion at least loosely based on judeo/chrisitanity
>bu-bu-but muh tree worshiping pagans!!! chegkmate christians :DDDDDD

If you're an atheist you get punished anyway you retard.

Have fun in hell faggot leaf

I prefer to think of it like this

Assuming there is a God and he does separate souls in the afterlife based on how they acted while they were alive then he is either A. Reasonable by the average human's definition and understands that we have absolutely no way of knowing who he is or what he expects of us yet and is content with us focusing on advancing ourselves technologically until one day we can maybe find some way to contact him or B. he's unreasonable and expects us to gamble or just instinctively know what his definition of "good" and "evil" are so either way the best course of action is for us to just not worry about it.

It's true. God doesn't care if you really don't believe in him. He just wants you to say that.

theres nothing to refute. you make an error in equating the two scenarios.

its not atheism vs belief. its atheism vs the 40 000 different religions. you think yours is the right one just cos your mummy told you it was? use your fkn pee brain user

Do dogs go to heaven?
Do dogs also go to hell?

The number of worshipers is irrelevant to Pascal's Wager. If you make this chart correctly it must list all religions, which defeats the argument in the OP.

How about you waste your life, the only one you get, doing morally questionable things dictated to you by corrupt clergy's interpretation of an unverified old book of fables and mythology.

If you only have one life, you should live it as best you can. If you get an afterlife there is no moral imperative to do so, only to jump through the requisite hoops to get in then live as you please.

Or God is Tyrannical and 99% of people go the hell except the most hardcore Christians

Woops

Top right isn't really nothing.

You're missing a few boxes.

The Romans were pagans though.

>Neglects to mention the expected value of eternal joy/suffering blocks is the same expected value of dying and being reincarnated into a novel, or going to valhalla

Christcuks confirmed for inability to do game theory.

Then I'm taking a shot at a religion I just invented that requires you to not worship at all and is infinitely worse than hell if you do worship any god at all. I named it Tippism

>40,000 different religions
Christianity and Islam are the two most (and only) influential religions that have a monotheistic God that decides whether or not you go to heaven or hell based on both your actions and belief in said God. You might as well take a gamble between the two.

>It has a lot of followers therefore it must be valid

I don't follow the logic

>we have absolutely no way of knowing who he is or what he expects of us
Except that He gave us His Son who answered these questions...

>Argumentum ad Populum
>Implying popularity of a belief increases the probability of its likelihood at all

Kick rocks.

you're right and look how the Pagan western Rome fell so fast, while Eastern Rome thrived for centuries after it became Christian

But the three abrahamic religions all condemn the others anyway
There's a huge number of asians following other beliefs
Christianity didn't touch America before colonization

>doesn't mention (((Judaism)))
Kek

here, take this

No shit it wasn't present in America, Jesus was born in Judea

Nice false equivalence, nigger

No, because if I choose either one the other 39,998 could be right and I would "burn in hell"

If an all powerful God were to create a religion that bases your fate on your faith would he not make it the largest religion in the world? I'm not understanding what you don't understand.

why does god hate native americans

Jesus existed, but that book has nothing to do with proving the existence of God.

Because he'll doesn't exist in Judaism, dumbass. You just die.

if you're reason for joining Christianity is the fear of eternal fire, then do you really have faith?
God will know that you are not a real believer and won't accept you anyway

*Hell

>or just instinctively know what his definition of "good" and "evil" are
Dawn, if only someone wrote a book about that, it would be so easy.

Jesus BTFO, paganism wins because practically everybody was pagan in the past.

How is it a false equivalence?
natives are free to convert to the one true religion anytime

Religion is just a collection of norms, rules, myths, and stories created by ruling priesthoods. Judaism was a traditional kingdom based ethnocentric religion with the goal of educating and ruling the Hebrew people.

Christianity was radical in that it tried to spread like a virus by being broad in who it allows in, and providing a huge array of plagiarized appealing stories to capture more of the population.

Islam is a further advancement of that ideal except with warfare, statemaking, subterfuge, and a death penalty for leaving making it even more viral.

You do not even know what you worship, you are blind and deaf to even the things you believe or their history.

It's still one of the biggest religions out there, Asshole. Who the hell do you think promotes feminism and liberalism?

Yes they bloody well can. I'm phoneposting from work so will just direct you to look it up yourself.

However what I will bother telling you is that this kind of bullshit is exactly why fedoras think they're smarter than religious people. If you want them to stop smugly thinking they're intellectually superior then it's time you dropped Pascal's wager. If you're just trying to get a rise out of people while reinforcing the religious=dumb stereotype though, then by all means continue.

>Starts off fine
>Proceeds to jump into saying that the Judaya need to cut you off from God to take your soul for the Devil
So unbiased

How many religions have Jesus? A real man and God who did fucking miracles, everything witnessed.

but a bunch already went to hell before we got here

If you believe in God just in case there is a God, wouldn't the all powerful God know your beliefs are disengenuous?

Christians BTFO! *tips fedora*

Jesus came down to save the pagans. You're acting as if paganism was one religion that everyone believed in. It practically varied village to village.

What if god only rewards atheists and burns fuckers that made up weird stories about him? Checkmate.

Who doesn't hate them?

False assumption that nothing will happen if you wrongly bet on belief. Out of all possible scenario's where a creator exists (infinite), you could take the set of all scenario's where believing or not has an effect and then half of those have a positive and half a negative effect, making the wager useless and best to just stick to your own gut.

>Less than one percent of the world population

Ok

I THINK you don't go to hell if you never learned about Christianity because that would be kinda cheap

well maybe there's a reason for that. Notice how most natives are completely unproductive members of society and have contributed nothing on a global scae

billions dead + genital mutilation = "nothing"

What is a false dichotomy? Do you even spend time thinking about the shit that you post?

Yeah god is going accept you in based on a half hearted loophole some idiot found

>talked shit about on Sup Forums
>mentioned daily in the US
Whatever you say, goyim.

What if you believe in the wrong god?

Agnostics (those with no knowledge of god) go to hell in Abrahamist beliefs actually.

The christcuck infestation really is almost as bad as the plebbit tier atheist infestation.

Both of you rats have to go back. Both of you are retarded.

Except Atheists are already convinced that the afterlife is not real. They do not believe they are making any gambles. This would make sense if you were arguing with an agnostic.

well you said the most popular religion shaped civilization so I guess it's god's fault they couldn't do anything since they didn't have it

>what is bayesian probability
also

What if I try my best to live life as a decent person and being kind to others? Does God only care if I worship him?

On the average four choice multiple choice question you blindly have a 25% chance of being correct.

There are two 25% answers there, making it a 50% chance to be correct. However, then there is only one 50% answer, bringing it back to 25% in a series of circular logic paths that lead nowhere.

Both sides need to stop this. You are both hitting fedora teir

Israel and the US are the only two countries where Judaism is even a relevant religion. In every other developed country they might as well be Jains.

Le intellectually superior agnostic meme xDDDD

holy shit do people still believe this?

Wishy washy fucks

All God are one. We are all one. The law of one.

Good job having your tolerant God kill people for no reason and force everyone into a rat race psychopathic guessing game of pain and suffering against their will.

>still keeps on ignoring all the anti-semtism
Ignoring you, fake Mike.

Problem of evil

Pascal's wager was a spicy meme like a billion years ago.

Don't you know Sup Forums unironically believes in a pantheon now that consists of at minimum Kek, Thoth, Moloch, Minerva, Odin and the Christian God?

And this is a fact? You know this to be true? After many experiments on and observations of Magic Sky Fairies we know that they have this property?

extrapolate that to every religious system

how do you know God didn't purposefully choose where to spread Christianity from?

Pascal's Wager is inherently flawed. If God is all-knowing, surely he knows your reasons for "believing".

Lol pol hates everybody that's more successful than them. That's why they hate Jews.

But they're not wrong

/thread

How about I decide not to take his wager?

Fuck you pascal

>All knowing all powerful being
>Tricked by some autist trying to outkike the system
Not gonna happen

Why the Fuck would you take the chance?

There's more than one reason for the hatred. But I guess you love absolutes like the asshole you truly are

Yes.

There's an image of one of the ancient philosophers talking about that but I don't have it.

you credited western success to christianity then said the natives didn't deserve christianity because they didn't succeed
be consistent

That goes for basically anything I oull ot of my ass as well though.

Why do you take the chance of being wrong on any of the other 39,998 religions?

How am I an asshole? Because I was right about your anti semtic views? Because I poked holes in your flawed logic? Grow up and stop getting hurt so fucking easily.