How do establish an ethno state, and where do we establish it?

Sup Forums it seems the only solution to the rapidly changing demographics of the west is to simply pick up and establish an ethno state somewhere else.

Many western nations are simply beyond help at this point and there doesn't seemt to be any hope to western nations, especially America and france.

Here is my suggestion. You may not like it but I honestly think it's our best bet.

We should all move to eastern European countries. Specifically Poland and Hungary.

I know what you're thinking
>slavs
>white
But face the facts. Their governments are openly denying refugees and are proudly proclaiming that they are committed to being remaining white nations. They are basically going to be the ethno states we want.

We don't have to mix with slavs. We can do what the muslims are doing now. Go there in mass, and just have a bunch of kids. Eventually they will be majority Germanic/Anglo. Then once western nations go to shit, we just reconquer them.

Now I know that a lot of eastern european nations are shitwholes, but if we realistically all started moving there and helped out then perhaps giving a little time these nations can become the new west.

If anyone has any other more feasible options on how to best create an ethnostate then please tell me. How would you do this? Where would this ethno-state be?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bereza_Kartuska_prison
therightstuff.biz/2016/06/16/behold-i-teach-you-the-amerikaner/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>We should all move to eastern European countries. Specifically Poland and Hungary

No, fuck off nigger

Get ready for some cultural enrichment. I hope you like Sauerkraut and Burgers.

Poles aren't afraid to build death-camps for traitors and non-poles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bereza_Kartuska_prison
Ethnic cleansing is Eastern Europe's favorite past-time

>border

Why wouldn't it follow the Urals?

Fuck off, were full.

>Many western nations are simply beyond help at this point and there doesn't seemt to be any hope to western nations, especially America and france.

That's rite, you have to suffer for your sins

i dont want to destroy the cultures of poland or hungary.
skin tone isn't good enough consultation.

Pls polish satan, I tried to help!

Please let me in, the BLM will get me if you don't!

Go to latin america, form an enclave.

Hell, if the nazies managed to carve out a nice little life there after the war, why cant you?

im 100% sure that you are living with your parrents

I figured the eastern Euros would be good allies and help us retake our homelands.

It would be a win win for all of us. We come in, fix up your poor countries, then once the west collapses we can retake it together.

Trying to go into latin America and carve out a little piece of Europe there would be really hard.

>would be really hard.
see, this is why you are already doomed, no matter where you run

I think only Slovenians are white. All non-Slovenians are subhuman
So it should be in Slovenia

Why not lay siege to the major cities in europe and america before the whole country is destroyed? Are you retarded?

FUCK OFF!!! WE ARE FULL!!!

Fuck off, Hungary is full!!!

>Western Euros move to Eastern Europe en masse
>bring with them the curse of leftism
>we destroy eastern Europe as surely as we destroyed western europe

Sorry mate, if we die, let's die containing our plague.

how did i fucking know this thread would be made by an american
fuck me
you cucked yourself out of an ethnostate when you turned your back on europe
your country is literally liberalism the nation

try help out european bros in elections; but fuck off with your uneducated bullshit arugments that show how utterly detached you are from anything resembling a heritage of identity

Truth be told, i am afraid your fleeing population will act just as any migrants have acted.

The first generation will be hard working immigrants, trying to fit in.

The second generation will however be ultrapatriotic to the USA, but sadly, to the abandoned, pozzed USA. They will be the biggest shills for all the poz coming out of america, and they will do it for free.

You can not escape the fate of your nation, it will be tied to your blood for generations.

Alright then, you have fun fighting of Jamal while I try and get some Lebensraum from Pedro in the middle of the fucking jungle.

But Poland and Hungary are already ethnostates... for Poles and Hungarians. Not Americans

Trust us, it will be a lot easier fighting jamal without your less than 60% white mulatto ass getting in the way.

holy fuck i hate retarded idiots like you, op
read this and stop saying stupid shit
therightstuff.biz/2016/06/16/behold-i-teach-you-the-amerikaner/

>Slovenia
>Literally austrian rapebaby

>you cucked yourself out of an ethnostate when you turned your back on europe

I didn't do shit, I've dedicated my life to fighting leftism and helping america reclaim its European identity. I can't help what all the assholes around me did.

I can't help that the identity of my nation has been eroded by leftists. And there doesn't seem to be any solutions to save my country, we're simply too far gone.

Never going to happen
Plus that map is retarded, the Caucasus region isn't even white

>Austrians
>germanized Slavs

Idk, our southerners are pretty good at fightn' jamal...though I wouldn't really want them in my country to be honest, you're probably correct to keep us out.

>we come in, do what we want with your country, and in exchange you serve us

Do you have any idea how condescending this sounds?

The southerners are the only americans that have a developed regional identity at all, so they would be the last to move away.

You on the other hand are worth nothing.

>border with turkey
eww

Well, thank you based leaf.

>2017
>60% still think they're hot shit, and everyone will just bow to them*

*politicians not included