A mother here for 21 years dragged away from her children

A mother here for 21 years dragged away from her children.

You did this.Congrats tearing fucking families apart.

>I have to share this with everyone... I ran into a friend I haven't seen in a very long time earlier today.......we made some small talk, and then she said to me, "How do you like what's going on with that SOB Trump...I said, "What do you mean"! She said, "Don't you watch the news"? I knew then there was going to be a problem...I said, "Of course I do". She said, "well then you know". I said "yes". she said, "and"?, I said, " and what", I thought here it comes,... I was right!!!! I couldn't help myself but I started laughing...she said, "what's so funny"? I then really started to laughing. I couldn't help myself.. I just got into a laughing fit!!!..She said, "oh no, you're not one that drank the orange cool aid, are ya"? I couldn't stop laughing because she had this maniacal look in her eyes which made me laugh harder. By then, she said, that she was sorry that she ran into me because I ruined her day and walked away shaking her head....and by then , I was hysterically laughing...I left the store and bought nothing...lol... Oh Well, another friend I lost!

That tends to happen when people commit crimes.

didnt she steal someones SS number or something?

feels good

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. There is a way to legally emigrate to the US, dumbass line jumper.

Fuck off shill. If she cares about her kids she can take them with her.

You're right OP, I feel horrible...

They didn't take her fucking spic kids with her too.

Yeah, she had a fake ss number which is a felony and was still allowed to stay. If you got caught with a fake ss number you would be in prison.

By your liberal fucking logic, A murderer should not be arrested and sentenced to life behind bars because it would break up a family.

Commit a crime and you will get fucked by the long arm of the law. Understand that you commie faggot.

BYE SPICS!

I'm happy with this.

Sage

I'm very much in favor of this.

You could do the same picture if somebody's dad was an embezzler and being taken away, or an armed robber. Does that mean we should ignore their crime?

THEY DID NOT TAKE THE KIDS??

Good. Kick ass the spics out.

No brown motherfucker even belongs in this country, only whites and blacks.

Asians and browns need to all be deported.

Send the kid too then.

Yes, it's sad, they should have deported the kids too.

her son can go with her.

Take your virtue signaling faggotry back to r/eddit. Saged.

Maybe she shouldn't have illegally migrated to another country then?

Y'know, just maybe.

>SAGE

Don't break the law, don't get deported.

It's really not that difficult to understand, is it.

You don't get to take the morale high ground because you broke the law years ago, and are now facing the consequences for it...

"Oh no you're taking whorehay from me, that's illegal", bitch get the fuck out of the country and come back legally next time.

what do you think happens when a parent goes to jail? everyone in jail right now was someones child too

This protest wasn't an organic one. She knew that they were going to be coming to deport her, so she orchestrated the whole thing and had a lawyer on the scene when they arrived.

Also, she's a felon. She's here illegally and she's guilty of identity theft. She has to go back.

have to go back etc

ICE probably wanted a quickie before they sent them back

A woman with a felony conviction of identity theft. Likely guilty of felony welfare abuse as well.

ADIOS BITCH

>waaaa look your ripping families apart
>what about divorce court?
>not my problem

>Congrats tearing fucking families apart.
Thank you, I'm very proud.

>US citizen commits identity theft
>"You can't send me to jail it would tear my family apart!"

Sorry user, but if you break the law, you have to face the consequences.

And the kids could go with her if they wanted to anyway, so don't give me that shit. Being in America is obviously more important to them than keeping their "family" together.

Yeah, that's how satisfaction feels

You realize that she broke the law by getting job and paying taxes right?

The horror of trying to pay taxes!

This was the mother that was convicted for felony identity theft, right?

Source on pic

Stupid bitch

I'll be her foster daddy.

Illegal immigrant

>Illegal

If you're born on US soil, you're a US citizen. Even if the parents aren't citizens. People come over all the time to try and have their babies in the US, it's called anchor babies. This is why we are cautious about letting in pregnant women.

Maybe you shouldn't have broken the law. You should be apologising to your children.

>thinking illegals pay taxes

wew lad

STOP
BREAKING
THE
LAW
BITCH

seriously i wish trump actually took this specific case and said "yes, tearing the family apart is really painful, let's not deport her" and then continued to instead prosecute her for identity theft and put her in prison for 20 years or some shit.

A great day for Americans everywhere. Illegals get the fuck out and take your kids with you. It's your faut for being a fucking criminal. YOU did this to your kids. YOU should be ashamed. Have fun selling chiclets in tiajuana.

>Congrats tearing fucking families apart.
They did it themselves coming here illegally.

Daily reminder to sage and report spam threads

lol, zero fucks given. If she didn't enter the country illegally she wouldn't be going through this.

What response are you looking for user? Keep seeing this post... But anyway, wp.

He should go with her. Can't he ? Maybe he just doesn't love his mom.

>Jews spends decades trying to destroy families.
>Surprised when they finally convinced us.
You're next, fuckface.

>Blacks belong

What did he mean by this

dan?

Why don't the families just meet up in Mexico? Why are people so stupid, that's not a difficult solution to work out.

Oh wait Mexico doesn't pay them to sit on their fat asses and pop out ugly kids.

By Mexican law, he's considered a Mexican citizen. He can go be with his mother.

So, she can't take her family with her? Is that not an option?

Nothing's stopping him from going back with her.

Good, I hope to see millions more of these.

will this pic ever lose it's relevance?

>You did this.Congrats tearing fucking families apart.

Thank you user, i'm quite proud of such an accomplishment

You say that like it's a bad thing but it makes most of the people here quite happy.

Mexico has birthright citizenship just like the US. So any citizens born abroad to Mexican nationals are also Mexican citizens.

So yes, he could go live in Mexico with her. But he's not going to, because Mexico is a shithole compared to the US.

>(((Schwartz)))

you have to go back

sage

It means he's black

Kek

No ones stopping her children from going with her you know

go on vacation

overstay welcome

leave your children

huh?

how dare the law be upheld

fucking idiot

Maybe in those 21 yrs she could have learned english and assimilated and became a US citizan?

Good. I feel no sympathy for invaders.

Why don't mexicans post sad pictures of the illegals they deport in mexico? The most entitled people on the planet.

Kek

kek

Send the kid back too, family stays together, problem solved

If she cared about her children she wouldn't have been a criminal for over two decades straight.

AY AY AY MI NIÑO

thanks, we appriciate it

Deport the children too problem solved

I have a CRAZY idea.

What if.. people who came here for other countries didn't commit crime and obtained legal citizenship?

Just an idea.

It was me, Guadalupe. The author of all your pain.

So don't be illegal then.
Also take your smelly brats with you Consuela

I laugh but really it's to hide the deep pain that it actually works on the average retard.
We really need to slaughter women.

>woman raped and murdered by immigrants
Congrats, that's all on you m8

law is discrimitating fr brown ppl wat ur sayin be racist rally racist so stop plz

Ah yes, we should also stop all the criminals going to jail if they are parents because it's sad for the kids :^(

Explain to me why anyone should care when after 21 years in America all she did was break the law and manage to completely avoid learning English.

Your understanding of our laws is just what I would expect from a skippy.

She had her chance from November 8 to January 20 to go back without force.

So do we also stop locking up all the niggers that kill people because prison sentences take them away from their families?

Yin Yang

>Live in country for 21 fucking years illegally
>Never pay a cent in taxes while using at the very least tens of thousands of dollars in assistance in delivering children at the hospital
>Deporting her is a crime

Should force her to work and garnish her wages while she builds the wall desu

Felony + Illegal Entry = Criminal = Deport

Simple as that, folks

just become a citizen

next time, be legal. also, yes - i want fries.

These are the same people complaining about how long it takes to legally become a citizen, but if they had started when they got there they'd already be a citizen and have nothing to worry about. I don't get it.

Crime families. Deport the lot of them.

21 years too long this took.

Blacks have been in America since the beginning. They belong here.

All these retarded gooks, spics, and Middle Easterners need to go back.

O boo who, another mexican family seperated. If you dont want this to happen come to this country legally. BTW, Im mexican and my family came to this country legally.

seriously how the hell did it take 21 years?

This