Red pilled emotions

Real talk:

There is no worse feeling that an average person can experience than heart break.

If you disagree you're either a fucking retard or a virgin

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/life-style/life/642515/what-does-it-feel-like-to-be-stabbed-people-reveal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The best emotion is when first post is best post

The worst feeling is opening your heart to someone and walk away leaving you broken

Being infuriated when people say that being against multiculutralism is an "uneducated" view

I'm surrounded by liberals. There is no escape. All my friends and family are liberals.

Bullshit. Try losing a limb. Then say that.

I feel you.

My first gf, I dated for two years, then dropped me out of nowhere, totally crushing me in any way she could. Telling me she was gay now, she thought about kissing some girl when she kissed me in the last months of our relationship, etc.

Then the next gf I had, I thought was different. Acted totally innocent. Smart. I let my guard down. Then 6 months in she turns on me like a total psychopath, telling me she's been fucking her ex the entire time we've been dating and that she's getting back with him and that she was never "my girl".

Now I'm just alone. No friends, nothing. I'm not sure if I'm happier this way. I just feel empty. I don't have the energy to get invested in someone again because I'm so scared of being hurt.

I don't mean to use pol as a blog but whatever. Feels really bad man.

I'm not an expert on biology or anything but i'm pretty sure "losing a limb" isn't an emotion.

That's a pretty bad feeling. I was with a no joke 10/10 for a very long time. We lived together for almost 10 years, and were together for 3 before we got our first place. She was a virgin when I got a hold of her, and I soiled every inch of her for what felt like thousands of times. It was great while it lasted. Then one day she was acting strangely, I noticed almost immediately that something had changed, as one would when you spend that much time together. Long story short she had started fucking my best friend. She never admitted to it, but I found absolute proof via the history on a mutual friend's PC history. We shared everything including out passwords for things, but I could not figure out what email service she was using. I had to guess the user name. When I saw some busted ass email service in my other friend's history, I logged the info and went home to get cracking. Took all of about 20 minutes to get inside, and see the hundreds of emails between her and my best friend, including all the details about the first time they had sex.

She refused to be honest with me about any of it, and was just acting like I had gone mad, and was turning all of our friends against me, but now I had actual proof, and not just a feeling. I made copies of them all, and then called her. I started just reading the emails to her word for word, and she was STILL just acting like I was insane, and it was all in my head. Then started frantically deleting the emails.

She never did admit to any of it, and last I heard they had got married. But this was like 10-15 years ago, and she was the last person I had sex with. I guess I never got over it.

1/2

2/2
But now, thinking back on it, worse feeling than that was years later, I had made a new really close friend, and then he got killed right in front of me. And then years after that, I made a new friend, and he died after being suddenly admitted to the hospital. I will never get past the fact that I had my headphones on, and was watching the movie Downfall, and missed the phone call from his mom. She was informing me that he was in the hospital, and was asking for me. I drove there as quickly as I could, but he died before I reached him. I will never forget that moment, or that feeling. It was way worse than the stupid bitch in my life. Now I just keep to myself, and avoid women, and making new friends. Sorry for the blog post, I sage at least.

post her nudes my fellow user

fag

>tfw you cheat on you long distance gf with an awkward, lanky, qt because you've been lonely for over a year

Get stabbed and then come back OP

"real talk"

NIgger and/or beta nu male detected.

Losing a limb isn't an average feeling....

Waiting for Jihadi John to behead you floods one with emotions.

But I haven't been on /r9k/. That horror I can't imagine.

If you lack the the confidence to say 'real talk' in public, you're likely a beta

I am guaranteed the most zen person on this board. Letting go of things is easy. You're wrong. It's subjective.

What really hurts is being stabbed, stomped, punched, kicked, or otherwise physically assaulted.

I mean fuck bros....

Opening yourself with such unguarded love and then being crushed like that...

And let's be honest: Men are surely as guilty, perhaps more guilty of this - if any of my shit load of scumbag friends are any indication.

Fuck......My ex and I stopped talking a couple months ago...I feel like messaging her about possibility meeting up, though I'm also starting to get crazy over a couple new girls.

But it's like fuck - do I risk it with these new girls who might break my heart, or go after my ex?

Furthermore - what would it hurt to message my ex WHILE messaging these new chicks, right? Sure, but it just broadly makes me think about how fucking intense and delicate love is.

And it sucks, because for me the meaning of life is to give and receive love; it sounds hippiesh but it all comes down to love in this life we live in.

And that's what drives me to innovative and be ambitious...But the vulnerability that comes along with it...It's frightening yet beautiful simultaneously

Have you ever been properly in love?

I'd take the shit getting beat out of me than to be heartbroken over somebody that you'd want to start a family with bro.

I've wrestled with friends and got my ass kicked to a degree because of it, and I'd rather take the feeling of a dead arm to a broken heart

>I assume you mean with a knife. Being stabbed with a knife feels like you are being punched. You do not realise you're being stabbed at the time until you see blood coming out.

express.co.uk/life-style/life/642515/what-does-it-feel-like-to-be-stabbed-people-reveal

I genuinely wish I experienced this over heartbreak, which drives you to the brink of legitimately killing yourself.

>Have you ever been properly in love?

Yeah. I needed to learn to detach myself from the world as a result of the breakup. I don't think it was as serious as some of the other user's stories here, because I was young.

>I'd take the shit getting beat out of me than to be heartbroken over somebody that you'd want to start a family with bro.

I feel the same way actually. I would rather a broken leg, but at the same time, I can't ignore the broken leg, whereas I can detach myself from a whore.

If I'm totally honest with you, which I will be, as there are a lot of feels in this thread, I'm probably just slightly damaged over the whole thing, and my lack of feeling is an ailment as opposed to my control over myself.

I think psychologists are Jewish conspirators so I can only guess with myself.

Existential isolation of nihilistic overarching universal tendencies realization is the worst. Most people are normalfags who never experience this.

nah being terminally injured/worrying about your health is worse

Kidney stone, burn victim, I can think of a lot of things that suck worse than "we need to talk"

I'm not sure... maybe just move on. Try getting with other girls I guess. I don't know your situation.

But yeah, I feel you man. All I want is just to love and be loved. I don't understand why I can't have that. Maybe one day...

>experience than heart break.
some more life experience and a bit of time will teach you not to be such a cunt about your fee-lings.

What about cancer? Or disembowelment? Go fuck yourself in the feelings you fucking maggot.

I miss her

:(

Found your facebook.

>red pilled Emotions
kek'd hard
Maybe it's tfw you find a weird but wholesome post

Love is a stupid meme. Women are for procreation if you love something you give it power over you and you will ultimately be defeted by it