MUSLIMS RIOT IN PARIS

ITS HAPPENING. MUSLIMS ARE RIOTING IN PARIS, CHANTING "ALLAHU AKBAR" WHILE SETTING CARS ON FIRE!!!!

politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/rioters-shout-allahu-akbar-in-paris.html

Raw video:
youtu.be/KrFn4sQviEI

ITS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/north-african-refugees-allegedly-raped.html
youtube.com/watch?v=U4rZqCYEA7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck niggers

Why are they rioting?

End is near confirmed

Thanks, Voltaire and Rousseau!

Why do you riot Jamal?

>riot
How can you tell?

its muslims tho

Some youth got fucked in the ass with a baton by a police officer

watch the raw video its lit

first brazil, now this. whats next

Close enough

>allahu akbar
>paris

Wiw i am absolutely shocked

Yeah but that's what they do normally, how can you tell this one is a riot?

Niggerooni

ALL MY EXPERIENCES TURN INTO LIGHTS AND PIXELS. THIS IS NOT THE REAL WORLD. CHECK MY ID. IT MAKES NO FUCKING SCENES. TRANSCEND NOW!

THIS NEEDS TO BE SHARED EVERYWHERE.

WE NEED TO LET THE LIBERALS KNOW WHAT THEY'RE ASKING FOR

remove

They will go straight into denial though.

Liberals are being murdered and they still forgive their attackers.

They are a lost cause.

found the liberal

Read the OP faggot. He clearly says muslims

Are French Dindus really this retarded? Do they not understand this just further alienates them in the eyes of French people and will most likely redpill liberal Frenchies into voting Le Pen? The fucking guy who got baton bummed himself told everyone not to riot.... Theres No reason for any of this.....

You didn't listen!

lol look at this; politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/north-african-refugees-allegedly-raped.html

and they're still out there with signs "refugees welcome" .. its like they're.. they're..

they're asking for it.

wow political outsource

I get all my up to date and breaking news from this wonderfully reputable website

Fantastic link, OP

Wew lad.

its getting close to 3 leaf bro i think it may be a 3 now leaf bro

I want to be mad but honestly, the French deserved it. I hope the same thing happens all over Sweden and Germany.

Glad I could help jap bro

You got it, issuing new warning!

KILL THEM ALL

habitual events that happen regularly every day are not happenings you dumbfuck. france is 99% muslim arabs nobody guives a shit

ALERT 3 ISSUED BY THE LEAF

ITS HAPPENING

Sup Forums, we need to share this as much as we can. im not bullshitting, the mainstream media will not fucking touch this, i guarantee it. We need to expose this anyway we can. share it on ALL your social medias, make fake ones, do what you have to do to to get it out there! dont let them condense the news like this

>they are a lost cause

Correct answer, focus on yourself and likeminded

>an amateur video shot by Marion le Pon
>yfw le Pen will be the next president

They are Muslims.

They're inbred retarded animals. They have no thought process.

Shouting Allah Akbar means jackshit as it has become a catch phrase for muslims. In their book it says they should say it atleast 5 times a day.

Compare it to Canadians thanking eachother each time they receive a rimjob.

The police allegedly raped a 22 year old guy with a police baton. Some black parisians are protesting and the Muslims joined in cause that's just what they do I suppose. Maybe they thought the codeword was given already

Why are they doing this before the election? Do they want Le Pen in office?

welcome to the jungle I mean Paris.

I saw this video posted the other day as people rioting because some cops raped or molested some citizen.

Muslims aren't a race.

Muslims are people who practice Islam. So blacks can be/and are Muslims.

How legit is this rape claim? Do they have any footage or medical records to prove it?

Its called "forced masturbation"

almost checkd, and you got me there. hate to say it but the leaf knows more than me

THIS
WILL
NEVER
END
UNTIL
WE
REMOVE
FUCKING
KEBAB
FROM
EUROPE

Where can I find that story?

Are you, like, 5? lol VoV

no, i believe it was just an accusation, as political outsource reports.. accusers say theres a video, but its no where to be found.

pisslam is semitic made shit made to oppress the masses.

>ITS HAPPENING
>typically sunday night in paris
yawn

That's the story line anway.
Remember how hands up don't shoot turned out.

>politicaloutsource.com
If you keep shilling your site this hard it will be wordfiltered into something else.
Just letting you know, its pretty obvious.

wait, just re-read the story, turns out kid is named "Theo" and is at a hospital, and the police have indeed ADMITTED to the crime, but said it was an accident.

Muslims destroying muslim property? lol

im 48 years old. my wife left me last week, my kids are going to boarding school, and my mother hates me. is it okay if im nice on the internet?

We need to educate ourselves and each other about a common enemy. Only way we can defeat them

jesus, now people are saying paris is a shit can?

>first brazil is a shit can
>now paris
whats next? USA? Germany? The entire world?

Thanks

ANY LIVE STREAMS?

Everybody knows that, but nobody takes the first step cuz the conditioning has been so strong.

i want one too

So a bunch of muslims bomb shit, and shoot up Paris all the time and there's no protests about that? But one incident that may or may not have happened causes these riots?

Are you getting hard on happenings?

I am

A French poster stated that his name used to be Theo. Now it's TheO.

Why are muslims killing each other 24/7 in their homecountries?

That's a hard fight, with the MSM on the side of the open border globalists.
The whole world is against us.
But someone has to do it.

Only true god and protector of Nordic people will know the day.

this happens in France a lot with the Muslims

is Europe fucked? how did the cultural integration go so wrong?

I remember reading on social media how the police said that they just slipped.

SLIPPED THAT BLACK NIGHTSTICK IN THAT CORNHOL

Religion of peace, clearly.

paris has literally always been a shit can... it has one beautiful museum and two beautiful streets, the rest of it is literally shit tier

Good the only way we will solve this problem is with escalation. Our enemies will do that for us if we just sit back and watch.

>JUST
>REMOVE
>MY
>ABSOLUTELY
>DESIGNATED
>KEBAB
>SHIT

How exactly is this any different then any of the other times muslims do anything in paris?

Is there something special about what they are doing that makes this particular riot different from the usual barbarism they demonstrate?

Sup Forums will always be proven right given enough time. We just have to sit back and let our enemies do the job for us til the normies finally get it.

The hospital staff said the guy was raped, her anus was destroyed, the frog police deserve it

>this

classic.

cant wait for the European union Facebook profile pics

>her
his

hahaha just gotta hit that death poll and we'll be cooking

The French deserve this.

They were so eager about removing Milosovich and assist the invading muslims from Albania.

They were so eager to remove Gadafi and assist the arab spring.

Now they are getting all the muslims they can eat.

xe/xer pronouns please

There is no going back. They've filled their country with these zealous retards. There is absolutely nothing stopping them now unless they kill them all. That's honestly all they can do now otherwise they're fucked. Jesus christ..

You see guys we shouldn't be trying to STOP any of this. Sit back and let it escalate, let the world burn til they finally realize we were right.

I mean shit, not even poor, black Americans do this

youtube.com/watch?v=U4rZqCYEA7g

What are they protesting, besides non muslims?

At least they have somewhere to go while they wait for someone to save their country. Again.

what happened:
theo (black man) hospitalised for bleeding anus
police say it was an accident, and his trousers slipped off while arresting him and then the truncheon accidentally went up his arse
no surveillance footage, but a person's video shows the police dragging him out of site of the cctv and beating him up

in response to the riots, police have run through the streets shouting 'run you niggers, i'm going to rape you and your mothers up the ass'

pretty indefensible when you see the videos. why do u care about this and trump and refugees when the real issues about the future are universal basic income and shit-tier countries should have free healthcare. if this happened in america theo would be indebt for the rest of his life

Sweden and Germany are the same tier as France

Are you trolling?
These invaders are not people.
They need to be removed.
I don't care if he was bummed with a night stick.

lol

They always riot

also english-language media is absolute shit-tier. you need to at least learn other languages if you want to use their events to bolster your misguided agenda

Is this really a happening
Doesn't this sort of thing happen in France every week