[Is it OK to punch a Nazi?] No! If a guy talks like that jerk [Richard Spencer], you should just ignore him...

>[Is it OK to punch a Nazi?] No! If a guy talks like that jerk [Richard Spencer], you should just ignore him. If he hits you, turn around. Don’t even acknowledge him as a person. That’s the type of violence I would call for. Not physical violence. Because, you know, people say symbolic violence can be even worse, but don’t underestimate physical violence. Something happens when you move to physical violence. I’m not saying we should greet everyone, embrace them. Be brutal at a different level. When you encounter a guy like the one who was punched, act in such a way that even hitting him, even slapping him is too much of a recognition. You should treat him or her or whoever as a nonperson, literally.

He is right, y'know.

Chomsky said the same.

Yup, he's one of the few leftists who understands the mistakes that they make. That ridiculing and violently protesting against Trump is legitimizes him and not the opposite, and that escalation will never pay off because they are using violence against the ruling party and it's ideology, and against people who were suppressed since the end of WW2.
They are shooting themselves in the leg time after time, and the sweetest part of this is that no one is going to listen to him, and that they will only make further emotional mistakes that will being about an absolute victory of the rightwing.
LOL

I hope he gets ostracized for preaching non violence.

Zizek is the most famous marxist alive today, commies would NEVER disavow him. He's to them what Spencer is to the alt-right (kinda)

The only reason the bolsheviks were at all successful is because they killed people and had absolutely no reservations about it.

Wait a second this isn't Sup Forums

True commies won't, the useful idiots who are their protesting meat might. Infighting is a proud leftist tradition and at this time of crisis and panic it's only going to be in the rise.

some major marxist publications went after him for implying that Europe should not be flooded with armies of migrants because this mass immigration is not making the places they are leaving any better to live in, and making Europe worse off by stoking the flames of nationalism and resentment.

>Should you punch a nazi
>>Any answer other than 'no'.
>I think you're a nazi.
*punches the guy*

it's not that difficult.

Fuck off nigger. The World was created by violence and obviously it needs a major comeback.

the leaders of the left realize how bad it is for the left that they are allowing violence to become acceptable again.

but it's far too late for them

it was always to late.

Yeah, keep ignoring our growing power and influence.
I cant wait for the day this communist is hanging from a tree.

>the useful idiots who are their protesting meat might

Russia gets it. The useful idiots don't listen to someone who makes sense, because they don't think. They just repeat slogans that appeal to their emotions only. I don't see the leftists on my cuckbook posting zizek, I see them posting stupid propaganda that is no more than two sentences of middle school level rhetoric.

And also they love violence and to feel like revolutionaries, so anyone who's preaching against it is in their line of fire, even if he's one hundred percent right.
What a year this is going to be. Thank you Jesus

You'd be a fucking serf right now if it wasn't for the bolsheviks you ungrateful christian shit

>I disagree with your world view therefore you are a non-person
Uh-huh. He sounds really enlightened and non-bigoted

lol cry more faggot commie

>implying Russia wasn't slowly industrializing anyway.

I wonder why you aren't a peasant farmer like your distant forefathers?

Geeeet em

Serfdom in russia was abolished in 1861. Also it wasn't the bolsheviks who ousted the tsar, they did oust Kerensky tho.

Gud jerb.

>Is it OK to punch a Nazi?

Are there any living nazis?

They'd all be their l 90s now if they are actually not in prison probably rare to find one and you would break it if you hit it.

Otherwise not quite sure what the fuck you are on about OP, there are no nazis they ceased to be a political force in 19 fucking 45 and were mostly german.

Consider this: A pack of wild Niggers.
Savage, slavering Niggers nearing your white home. Trampling your white lawn. Raping your white daughter.
And you can't do shit since they're savages. The Nigger leader grabs your wife and fucks her with his shaman stick.
The primal Niggers finally dominate your household. They watch barbaric shows on TV and you are forced to be their slave.
Such is the downfall of White Man.

>snaggletooth "education"

It's morally appalling to not punch his dumb face in. It's every citizen's duty to beat the ever loving shit out of every Nazi.

Oh shit that's another thing
The left is also making the mistake of labeling all and any opposition as Nazis, even if they are not acting violently or even being racist, thus allowing the opposition to actually get violent and racist, because they might as well. Fucking idiots, I swear to god

Racists are like pedos. They're free to publicly speak their mind but there will likely be consequences.

This

Talk shit get hit.

>He's to them what Spencer is to the alt-right (kinda)

>implying Richard "controlled opposition" Spencer represents the alt-right

hello newfag

>treat those lower than you as a non-person
Is Žižek gonna go full circle?

Zizek is controlled opposition

>inb4 ten shill replies saying "ohh richard spencer was around even before the election he's not a plant at all"

Ew.

Get out of here you subhuman slav trash

>implying we give a shit about spencer and he's not just some fringe guy CNN and co. are pushing so they can go "see told you drumpf's a nazi!!!!!!"

Kill yourself you stupid monkey

Generally speaking violence isn't a solution but sometimes it's effective.Remember to pick your battles , like if you get a chance to punch Richard Spencer in the face for instance then take it